NBA Season (18-19)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think the "Bron got you traded" chants will continue since they were not traded. I expect different chants most likely more insulting. Should be fun tonight.
Wont get to see the game tonight :(

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Wont get to see the game tonight :(
I'm thinking maybe "Bron don't want you" and when Lebron goes to the free throw line maybe "All alone" since he sat alone on the bench the other night vs Indy. Hopefully Celtics fans come up with even crueler stuff, the crueler the better.

I'm hoping the Celtics fans really dig into the Lakers players tonight. This young Laker team needs to regather itself and no better way to do that than by getting thrown into the fire right away. Even if the Lakers lose tonight it could be lesson by learning how to deal with all this drama that played out in the last few days. They were rattled by this vs Indy and they need to bounce back very soon.

Let's go Lakers! :huh:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm thinking maybe "Bron don't want you" and when Lebron goes to the free throw line maybe "All alone" since he sat alone on the bench the other night vs Indy. Hopefully Celtics fans come up with even crueler stuff, the crueler the better.

I'm hoping the Celtics fans really dig into the Lakers players tonight. This young Laker team needs to regather itself and no better way to do that than by getting thrown into the fire right away. Even if the Lakers lose tonight it could be lesson by learning how to deal with all this drama that played out in the last few days. They were rattled by this vs Indy and they need to bounce back very soon.

Let's go Lakers! :huh:
Im not expecting them to roll over. Im expecting a tough game the Celtics might even drop

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Im not expecting them to roll over. Im expecting a tough game the Celtics might even drop
I doubt the Lakers pull out a win tonight.

What i want is for Ingram to get out of his own way and be the player he can be. He always seemed to me like his mind and body are no where near his possible potential. I'm still reserving a little hope that he can overcome this soon, if not he might be traded in the off season unless the Lakers add a superstar in FA and don't feel the need to trade him or Kuzma. Iv'e kind of lost hope with Lonzo Ball, his game might be what it is and never be anything more than that.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I doubt the Lakers pull out a win tonight.

What i want is for Ingram to get out of his own way and be the player he can be. He always seemed to me like his mind and body are no where near his possible potential. I'm still reserving a little hope that he can overcome this soon, if not he might be traded in the off season unless the Lakers add a superstar in FA and don't feel the need to trade him or Kuzma. Iv'e kind of lost hope with Lonzo Ball, his game might be what it is and never be anything more than that.
Im not able to see, but it seems as if the Lakers are putting a real fight on tonight.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Why do you say that

There was a fake beef or something with them. I knew it was stupid/fake at the time, then Kanter was like, if you're the king, prove it by coming to NY, which was dumb. And if he joins him in LA, I'll just laugh some. Probably a good move by both parties, but I'll laugh a bit.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was a fake beef or something with them. I knew it was stupid/fake at the time, then Kanter was like, if you're the king, prove it by coming to NY, which was dumb. And if he joins him in LA, I'll just laugh some. Probably a good move by both parties, but I'll laugh a bit.
I could see LA making a move for him. They are pretty light at Center unless they want to give Wagner real minutes.

I wouldnt mind the add for Boston. But I do wonder how much playoff time he would get. I just hope it doesnt turn out like Monroe last year. Kanter is better, but Monroe was rolling the last quarter of the year and then turned into a DNPCD machine in the playoffs. I dont know that there is a real place for an offensive minded Center here

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I could see LA making a move for him. They are pretty light at Center unless they want to give Wagner real minutes.

I wouldnt mind the add for Boston. But I do wonder how much playoff time he would get. I just hope it doesnt turn out like Monroe last year. Kanter is better, but Monroe was rolling the last quarter of the year and then turned into a DNPCD machine in the playoffs. I dont know that there is a real place for an offensive minded Center here

Lakers have McGee, Chandler & Wagner.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And still got pounded by the Sixers. Been waiting a very long time to even say the word win when it came to the Sixers. They finally have a decent team.

The process worked. It's just a matter of whether they can get a Championship out of it.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
And still got pounded by the Sixers. Been waiting a very long time to even say the word win when it came to the Sixers. They finally have a decent team.
Would shock me zero if Philly came out of the East to play GSW.

5 good and fairly equal teams in the East.

Mavs are not making the playoffs out of the West but would in the East so I look longingly over at that standings chart often.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would shock me zero if Philly came out of the East to play GSW.

5 good and fairly equal teams in the East.

Mavs are not making the playoffs out of the West but would in the East so I look longingly over at that standings chart often.
76ers look legit. Toronto is still my pick to come out of the East with the Gasol trade. But the 76ers have a very strong squad. Harris is the perfect fit for them. Honestly if it came down to keeping Butler or Harris, I'd keep Harris. Better fit for that squad