NBA Season (18-19)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone is gonna put a mic in Lavars Balls face before LA plays again. You just know it

Sydla

Reaction score
Philly going all in.

If they can make those 4 pieces work................ interesting.

John813

Reaction score
Riley needs to retire.

He had a good run, but those **** deals he signed post LeBron have made Miami a team with no young stars, no picks and bloated long term deals.

They need a GM that values the draft.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Clippers getting that Heat pick from Philadelphia is worth watching. For a team with space coming up and real shot at Kawhi, thats a valuable asset to move in a trade. I dont know what other assets they have though

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just waiting for that explosion. Especially if he's not subsequently dealt to Phoenix.
He pretty much burnt bridges with Lakers saying Kuzma, Hart and Ingram look " raggedy" without Ball. At this point, I dont see how they can bring him back. I think Lavar went too far over the line this time

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He pretty much burnt bridges with Lakers saying Kuzma, Hart and Ingram look " raggedy" without Ball. At this point, I dont see how they can bring him back. I think Lavar went too far over the line this time

That's not Lonzo's fault. I wouldn't deal Lonzo because of him, but because of him, I'll laugh at Lonzo getting dealt

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Lakers vs Celtics
Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019 • 8:00 PM ET
TD Garden • Boston, MA
National TV: TNT
Local TV: SPECSN
Radio: 710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Should be interesting chants coming from Celtic fans during tonight's game.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I don't think the "Bron got you traded" chants will continue since they were not traded. I expect different chants most likely more insulting. Should be fun tonight.