NBA Season (18-19)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope AD gets traded at deadline. Now "people close to Kyrie" are saying he hasnt backpedaled on resigning with Boston at all and reuniting with Lebron is a " joke"

Im so over the spin

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I hope AD gets traded at deadline. Now "people close to Kyrie" are saying he hasnt backpedaled on resigning with Boston at all and reuniting with Lebron is a " joke"

Im so over the spin

Lakers if they keep Lonzo, doubt they pursue Irving.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Doubt they would keep Lonzo in any AD trade. If NO doesnt want him, they will add a 3rd team

Ya, but I think NO doesnt want to trade with L.A. So Ball stays. We arent beating GS anyways with Lebron, AD, and not much left.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ya, but I think NO doesnt want to trade with L.A. So Ball stays. We arent beating GS anyways with Lebron, AD, and not much left.
This year no. Next year is another story. You guys will have space for another max and solid vets will be more than willing to sign vet mins for a title run.

It seems Paul is trying to drive AD to LA and away from Boston. Its not to NO's advantage, but ultimately it could work out in LA's favor. Ainge would be willing to put in a bid even if AD declares his intentions to sign. But it will be $.50 on the $1 if that. I dont think we will ever seriously be in it. But yiu never know, Ainge is a big fan of AD and is confident he can sway him

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HZmM1fB.gif

Sixers made a huge statement defeating Golden State in their house. Trust The Process is moving along rather swiftly.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rumor is Chicago and LA are talking about a KCP/ Jabari Parker swap.

Parker in LA would be very interesting. He was averaging 20ppg during Giannis's break out year, so he may be able to play at a high level with a player like Lebron

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do people really see Ball as some centerpiece?

If I’m the Lakers I’m happily giving him up if some other team sees him as a commodity.
To me he is a niche player. He could be a starter in a pure up tempo team. But most teams he would a PG2 that comes in when you want to push the pace. I don't think he will ever be good in half court.

He should still have some trade value as a former 2nd overall, if teams think he can develop a better overall game. I dont see it happening though

Suns may actually be his best fit, because he is a solid defender and Booker is just terrible defensively.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Lakers vs Pacers
Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019 • 7:00 PM ET
Bankers Life Fieldhouse • Indianapolis, IN
Local TV: SPECSN, FSIND
Radio: 710 AM ESPN / 1330 AM ESPN DEPORTES, 1070 The Fan/107.5 FM

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Lakers should play anyone/everyone who is a possible trade option in tonight's game. I would not get suckered into this idea that a deal might happen and they decide to not play a certain player/players involved.

Let's go Lakers!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Would be nice to see Brandon Ingram play lights out tonight even get a little upset and have the refs throw a T at him for being excessive or whatever they give T's for these days.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would be nice to see Brandon Ingram play lights out tonight even get a little upset and have the refs throw a T at him for being excessive or whatever they give T's for these days.
Who's defending Bogdanovic?