NBA Season (18-19)

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Talking about Ingram now. The guy was playing his best ball before the diagnosis he had. He's a unique player who'll keep getting better.

In all fairness, I said Barrett was a better prospect. I don’t expect him to be better than Ingram on day 1. But do think he will be after a few seasons

Nav22

Reaction score
You of all people I thought would for sure know I was being sarcastic. Come on man! What are you gonna tell me next? That Dallas wouldve won the sb if they didnt screw us on the dez catch in 2014?
I did know that, I was piggy-backing off your point. Sorry if it came off like I was calling you out!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
We got exactly what we expected in the Finals.
PHL adding talent in season, MIL having Giannis break through and the Lakers imploding added some intrigue but ultimately it is what it is in the NBA.

I expect GSW to win it all.
Just too easy or them to score and Steph Curry is insanely underrated.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We got exactly what we expected in the Finals.
PHL adding talent in season, MIL having Giannis break through and the Lakers imploding added some intrigue but ultimately it is what it is in the NBA.

I expect GSW to win it all.
Just too easy or them to score and Steph Curry is insanely underrated.
Steph is amazing. But dont count the Raptors out. I think it's a great matchup for us. Klay is going to have the Klaw on him at all times.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Steph is amazing. But dont count the Raptors out. I think it's a great matchup for us. Klay is going to have the Klaw on him at all times.
It would break my heart zero if the Raps win. At this point perhaps jinx Drake even deserves it, lol.
But I just see zero way it actually occurs.

GSW has such good ball movement and shooting. With very understated defense.
Toronto is inexplicably effective but GSW has simply mashed anyone who tried to play defense first then score through a single guy.

phildadon86

Reaction score
It would break my heart zero if the Raps win. At this point perhaps jinx Drake even deserves it, lol.
But I just see zero way it actually occurs.

GSW has such good ball movement and shooting. With very understated defense.
Toronto is inexplicably effective but GSW has simply mashed anyone who tried to play defense first then score through a single guy.
I agree. The thing the Raptors figured out now is defense and scoring with multiple guys. Vanvleet is on a tear. Powell is playing well and even Ibaka has stepped up. Transition defense is stellar. Gsw have some issues here I'm telling you

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No idea who is going to win. I think for the Raptors to win the finals it will be in five games because the only way i see the Raptors winning the title is if they completely fluster the GSW offense and it's coaching staff. Simple effective defense and the Raptors might have a chance.

I'll be cheering for the Raptors, if the GSW win tonight and or game two i probably wont watch the rest of the serious.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No idea who is going to win. I think for the Raptors to win the finals it will be in five games because the only way i see the Raptors winning the title is if they completely fluster the GSW offense and it's coaching staff. Simple effective defense and the Raptors might have a chance.

I'll be cheering for the Raptors, if the GSW win tonight and or game two i probably wont watch the rest of the serious.
I think we have a great chance. Better than a lot of the media is giving us credit for.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can the Raptors beat GS?

Depends if Durant plays or not.....honestly if I'm the Raptors...I put Leonard on Curry the entire game...and make the others beat them. Curry struggles w/ size.

And don't sleep on Toronto....they can play defense. Have incredible length...and get their hands on a lot of balls....disrupt timing.

If Toronto can take game one...I think this could be a long series. If the Warriors try and work Cousins back in...that could blow up in their face as well.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, was game one just one game, or a sign of things to come?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Raps with the win. They win game 2 as well. Raps in 5. Heard it here first