NBA Season (18-19)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The average fan doesn't care.

Ratings are atrocious for these finals.
Average fan never really has. NBA isnt a game for common fans. Finals ratings have always ebbed and flowed based on how compelling the matchup is. NBA has always weathered that storm well in down years

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ultimately I think they will, but I think GSW takes tomorrow's game.

Dont see a team like that going down in 5.
I think they close it at home tomorrow. Toronto fans are like no other. The energy in that building will be absolutely electric. Kawhi is playing possessed as well.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Its also good to see 7'3 guys like Porzingis be legitimate perimeter threats. For as grear a shooter as he was, Larry Bird attempted fewer than two 3 pointers a game over his career.

Porzingis, Giannis, Jokic, Durant, et cetera.

But there will always be those few guys lamenting for the days Kevin Willis, Bill Wennington, et cetera.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Porzingis, Giannis, Jokic, Durant, et cetera.

But there will always be those few guys lamenting for the days Kevin Willis, Bill Wennington, et cetera.
For me it was Shaq. It was fun to watch a person that was so physically dominant other teams just couldn't cope with. It was fun to to root for teams trying to stop him. But even with him or the Robinsons, Olajuwon, Ewings, Olowakandi(......)thats a more simplified and boring game

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So serious question...does Golden State losing make Kevin Durant more likely to stay? He'll certainly get more credit than he has in the past. Especially if they come back and win down 3-1

I don't care where he goes...He will always be a sell out to me. Instead of staying in OKC...and winning a title...and fighting for it...He took the easy way to a title..

He has become the face of greed in the NBA...Nothing more. :thumbdown:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on tomorrow's game? Raptors going to bring the title home?

God I hope...If they get beat....this is going to 7 games...and I don't like their chances. If they are going to win it...tonight better be the night. They got GS on the ropes. Time to knock them out.

lukin2006

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on tomorrow's game? Raptors going to bring the title home?

I think they do...I think they would have beaten GS with KG ... Except for 5 minutes of game 2, they would have swept...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don't care where he goes...He will always be a sell out to me. Instead of staying in OKC...and winning a title...and fighting for it...He took the easy way to a title..

He has become the face of greed in the NBA...Nothing more. :thumbdown:

Nobody blames KD for leaving Westbrook.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Tony Parker announced his retirement today, the last of the Spurs Big 3............:(

visionary

Reaction score
Are you seriously that stupid to think if a guy is playing he’s at 100%, lol.

Never mind don’t answer that.

Yes, you are.

Toronto has been the better team without a doubt but to try and act like the Warriors ongoing injury issues to key players hasn’t impacted the series is moronic.

Truth hurts

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Can a basketball player like him come back from that close to the same?
I can’t think he will be the same player if he tore it.
I guess he hitchhiked his way to get a few rings.

I doubt it, I told my friend yesterday before the game that Durant should not be playing or he would risk further injury and I was right