NBA Season: 2020/2021

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
no-matter-how-useless-you-feel-remember-that-ben-simmons-55880296.png

uvaballa

Reaction score
Trae out there cooking. No way the Hawks would give him up for any other young player.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Celtics going with Ime Udoka. Popovich disciple who connect well with the Celtics players coaching Team USA

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah it’s basically a one man show with some decent role players. He needs another superstar to compete for champions. Reminds me of Iverson with the Sixers.
I think Hunter could be an All Star. Reddish could be a poor mans Jaylen Brown if he starts making steady progress. Collins is still their 2nd best, but Im not sure if theybare bringing him back

uvaballa

Reaction score
I think Hunter could be an All Star. Reddish could be a poor mans Jaylen Brown if he starts making steady progress. Collins is still their 2nd best, but Im not sure if theybare bringing him back
Big Hunter fan since he went to UVA. Great defensive player who could improve on offense. I still think they need another scorer/playmaker who can help when Trae isn’t playing at his best.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Big Hunter fan since he went to UVA. Great defensive player who could improve on offense. I still think they need another scorer/playmaker who can help when Trae isn’t playing at his best.
I could see them packaging some of their young players as well as picks to get another star in the future

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are reports now that the Thunder are planning on moving Kemba. It will be very interesting if they can and what they add to the roster if they do. Presti seems to have a really good pulse on what teams are looking to do.

We went with the Horford trade because that will create cap space for us in 2022. Alot of people think they have Beal in mind. He and Tatum are very close, and the thought is they may try trade for him in 2022 or sign him outright in 2023.

There was a rumored trade with Chicago earlier that would have brought back Coby White and filler for Kemba and a pick. Grain of salt because you know how rumors are. But I bet there is some quality talent Walker can help them get in the fold

uvaballa

Reaction score
There are reports now that the Thunder are planning on moving Kemba. It will be very interesting if they can and what they add to the roster if they do. Presti seems to have a really good pulse on what teams are looking to do.

We went with the Horford trade because that will create cap space for us in 2022. Alot of people think they have Beal in mind. He and Tatum are very close, and the thought is they may try trade for him in 2022 or sign him outright in 2023.

There was a rumored trade with Chicago earlier that would have brought back Coby White and filler for Kemba and a pick. Grain of salt because you know how rumors are. But I bet there is some quality talent Walker can help them get in the fold

Maybe the Hawks should try to trade for Beal.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe the Hawks should try to trade for Beal.
Depends on two things really. 1, he is a FA after 2023. Are you sure he will stay. If you are you throw a big package at them ala AD and the Lakers. A 1 and done may not be a terrible for them, as long as they are giving up a package similar to what Toronto did for Kawhi.

With Boston, they would be amoung the favorites to sign him in FA due to his relationship with Tatum. Beal and Tatum are very close. Beal used to walk him to school when Tatum was a kid. Problem for them as far as trading for him, is right now they dont really have the assets to move for him without including Brown. Which I don't think they want to do.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
According to FS1, Jason Kidd will be the Dallas Mavericks new HC.
I heard that Carlisle was suggesting the Mavs hire Kidd. On further search, just read that the Mavs just hired Kidd.

Last edited: