NBA Season 23-24

Jayinem

Reaction score
Missing OG has been a Huge loss for Knicks
They are actually missing OG, Robinson, Randle (although, for most of the season) and Bogdanovic. Pacers very well might win this series although I think Celtics/Pacers will be a boring ECF.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You dont say...

You missed the point though. Multiple people have pointed out to you that Pop didn't popularize signing internationals and you ignoring the facts and doubling down
I’m standing by what I said. I lived through it. He made it popular with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
That's one example but 99.99% of the time it doesn't happen so why even bother? It's probably not happening.

People get too invested in their own hypothetical scenarios.
Lebron, Dwade and Bosh did three year extensions, not 5 years

Either way I was just curious about what a deal would look like for Cunningham. As just a basketball fan, I'd love to see him not in Detroit

Also, Haliburton was traded early. For Sabonis and both teams benefited, but it's not as far fetched as you're making it seem

Last edited:

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You dont say...

You missed the point though. Multiple people have pointed out to you that Pop didn't popularize signing internationals and you ignoring the facts and doubling down
This is how Rocky rolls.

He lives in his own alternate reality where facts simply don’t matter in life.

Jayinem

Reaction score
If Denver wins this game I'm not going to say "Team X has this series won" unless it's 3-0 ever again, because no one's ever came back from 3-0. But Wolves won both games in Denver, you'd think they'd win one or both games in Minnesota. Instead it's a series where home teams can't win.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Denver wins this game I'm not going to say "Team X has this series won" unless it's 3-0 ever again, because no one's ever came back from 3-0. But Wolves won both games in Denver, you'd think they'd win one or both games in Minnesota. Instead it's a series where home teams can't win.
Champs got back into a corner and now they are fighting their way out. Got smoked the 1st two games, so they absolutely had to make adjustments. They are working. Denver is a better team than Minnesota. KAT is Charmin soft

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Jokic put on a show scoring 35 points and maybe 3 of his shots touched rim.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Looks like every series this round is going to be a fight.

Looking a little premature on Sir Charles part proclaiming the Nuggets would be swept.

I give Doncic credit, he wills that team to victory sometimes. 15 rebounds for a guard?? And still gets his shots? That's Magic Johnson stuff.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Thrilled the Spurs got picks 4 and 8, getting that Raptors pick was a big win. Curious to see what the Hawks do in the off-season, it was almost a lock Young and/or Murray would be traded, but getting that 1st overall makes it more interesting.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Looks like every series this round is going to be a fight.

Looking a little premature on Sir Charles part proclaiming the Nuggets would be swept.

I give Doncic credit, he wills that team to victory sometimes. 15 rebounds for a guard?? And still gets his shots? That's Magic Johnson stuff.
He has to make those 2 free throws with the game on the line though.