NCAA 2018 College Football

lukin2006

Reaction score
46477064_10157051267290530_8313737189498290176_n.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
hopefully...my Sooners can handle business tonight vs wva.
gonna be tough with the way this D is playing.
like to see THE RED RIVER RIVALRY take over the Big XII Title Game.
Texas handled their business today...now we need to handle ours.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The last two weeks are a testament to just how weak the Big XII is. The two potential title game teams were in fourth quarter dogfights with the worst power 5 program in the country.

It’s such a soft, small, no defense league that more closely resembles 6A Texas high school ball than major college football. Every team in the league would get absolutely THUMPED by Michigan, Bama, Georgia, Clemson, LSU, etc.

John813

Reaction score
That injury looked baaaddd for Milton.

Leg isn't supposed to hang like that

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
OU and WVU just keep making the Big 12 look worse every week with those defenses

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kingsbury has gotta be done at Texas Tech. He will have his choice of OC jobs in college and NFL - I think he should transition to the NFL game and start getting some experience. Leave the college game behind now that you've failed at your alma mater

DFWJC

Reaction score
That injury looked baaaddd for Milton.

Leg isn't supposed to hang like that
I feel terrible for him and UCF

I know it wont be popular with some here, but Im not sure UCF wasn't better than Notre Dame
They havent lost in two years and the common opponent comparison (Pittsburgh) was not even close

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
College football has become crap! What happened to defense? We wonder why the NFL has so few just good D's, look no further than the Big 12 with an 115 point game and then the Big 10 MI-OSU show down with the #1 D giving up 62 points?

The great game of football is dying before our very eyes. And the NFL is adopting college offenses because the owners changed the rules to get this joke of a sport. I am not watching football, I am watching players play catch. This is getting to be unwatchable glorified crap.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Gonna make it tough on the comitte if both OU and Ohio St have one loss.
agreed.
whoever is ranked higher...which right now is Ou.
if Ou beats texas in a close one....but Ohio St wins in a blow-out...your guess is as good as mine.
Im biased for Ou but you can easily make the case for Ohio St.
beating the 4th ranked team like THAT is impressive.
as a fan...Id like to see them BOTH in it...Ou is my team and I like Urban Meyer and Ohio St.