NCAA 2018 College Football

cowboyec

Reaction score
what a fun game.
happy for Jalen Hurts...good guy...good for him.
as an Ou fan,I hope we're in...it was Jalen's heroics and a dumb fake punt that puts us in.
hope Big Ten game is as fun...but THAT was sumn'.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's possible, but I woudn't put them in. Oklahoma's 1 loss was to #14 Texas who they just avenged. Ohio's State loss, Purdue? They're a 6-6 team. 49-20 against that team they should be out.
LOVE your avatar,by the way.

4th_and_short

Reaction score
Great football in the SEC & B12 games today.

I expect Ohio state to blow out Northwestern tonight but I still think OU should get the nod.

Buckeyes have arguably the best win (besides Bama now) but also the worst loss - and it’s not even close. OU losing by one score to a ranked rival and ultimately beating them again to win their conference is much better than losing to an unranked 6-6 team by almost 30

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's possible, but I woudn't put them in. Oklahoma's 1 loss was to #14 Texas who they just avenged. Ohio's State loss, Purdue? They're a 6-6 team. 49-20 against that team they should be out.

Yeah on paper, that loss should disqualify them and I don’t foresee the committee punishing OU for avenging their one loss in the big XII champ game after criticizing the big XII a few years ago for not having one.

But Ohio State is better than OU.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Honestly over Ohio State or Oklahoma I'd give UCF a chance. Undefeated for two seasons in a row. But no matter what they do they'll never get a chance.