*** New Site Questions And Comments Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered but can I turn off Avatars on the Topics screen?

kapolani

Reaction score
Really not digging this new layout.

In time, I may. Not right now, though.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I LOVE the new site. Nice job Reality!! I just sent a donation because I know you spend tons of hours on this. The only thing I don't like is the bright white background. It's tough on the eyes compared with the old site.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I noticed that when I post something it appears it shows up in the old site color for the background as opposed to the all white background.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I LOVE the new site. Nice job Reality!! I just sent a donation because I know you spend tons of hours on this. The only thing I don't like is the bright white background. It's tough on the eyes compared with the old site.

Thank you! :D

/reality

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed that when I post something it appears it shows up in the old site color for the background as opposed to the all white background.
Your own posts are highlighted like the old site. I'm probably going to tweak the highlight color a little as it doesn't really fit right now. I just went with something close to the old site until I have more time to work on it.

/reality

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
took me a while just to find the login box ( used to be on top) I almost gave up looking for it

bsheeern

Reaction score
If you have any questions or comments about the new site, feel free to post them in this thread. The new software behind the site is similar in some ways to the old site's software, but also different in many ways. It's a learning process for all of us!

I encourage everyone to like the replies of users in this thread who contribute good posts in this thread! Let them know you appreciate it!

/reality

Looks very Clean and Crisp and has a very Light feel to it. All of which I really am impressed with & has a very inviting look to it. Makes me want to just come on in, wipe off my shoes and have a seat. Nothing looks heavy or cluttered and has a very good overall appeal as it should.

Very nice work, I must say. Feels classy and cutting edge.

Very "Tom Landryesque" if I had to describe it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks very Clean and Crisp and has a very Light feel to it. All of which I really am impressed with & has a very inviting look to it. Makes me want to just come on in, wipe off my shoes and have a seat. Nothing looks heavy or cluttered and has a very good overall appeal as it should.

Very nice work, I must say. Feels classy and cutting edge.

Very "Tom Landryesque" if I had to describe it.

Thank you!!

/reality

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I tried hiding it from you the best I could, but it seems you found it anyway. :D

/reality

In other words, 'sit on it, Fonzie.' :)

I didn't remember there being any issue with the location of the login window when I signed it. It's still there in the upper-right, isn't it?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
In other words, 'sit on it, Fonzie.' :)

I didn't remember there being any issue with the location of the login window when I signed it. It's still there in the upper-right, isn't it?

I did not say u r the source of the leaked information:)
As for the login i yet to see it

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
the navigation menu on top can be more clear but over all it is a very good change and i really like this software more then the previous one Good work Reality

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Your own posts are highlighted like the old site. I'm probably going to tweak the highlight color a little as it doesn't really fit right now. I just went with something close to the old site until I have more time to work on it.

/reality

Great. Would be nice if it is just a shade or two lighter than highlighted posts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't know if it's already been mentioned and addressed but when you see all the forums lined up it gives you the total number of discussions and messages in each forum but you can't see how many are viewing each forum. That was a nice feature with the old format hopefully that will be added to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.