NFL Color Rush jerseys

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
One... because dope is bad. I've been off it for weeks; although this season might push me right back to it.
Two... because the Panthers will be all blue and it would be too difficult to tell which team was which.

Especially for that new color blind group that has come out. I should probably rephrase that.... color impaired. Phew!

Junglist

Reaction score
One... because dope is bad. I've been off it for weeks; although this season might push me right back to it.
Two... because the Panthers will be all blue and it would be too difficult to tell which team was which.

Congrats. I think I saw that episode of Intervention.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Congrats. I think I saw that episode of Intervention.

:laugh:

If I was actually crazy enough to have a drug problem, I damn sure wouldn't let a reality show take video of it happening. That is just cray-cray.

However, a loss to Tampa and I'm seriously considering black tar heroin.

Hardline

Reaction score
How about not joining in with the rest of the league and not do a damn thing to those Cowboy uniforms.

Let's be the only team that refuses to participate in this.

Junglist

Reaction score
:laugh:

If I was actually crazy enough to have a drug problem, I damn sure wouldn't let a reality show take video of it happening. That is just cray-cray.

However, a loss to Tampa and I'm seriously considering black tar heroin.

Lmao. Do you ever watch that show? The girl addicted to Dust-Off is the best.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
How about not joining in with the rest of the league and not do a damn thing to those Cowboy uniforms.

When Jerry said we'd never play in London we ended up playing in London. Better off going w the flow. At least they'll be like our throwbacks to 94 and not the crap Jaguars have. Imagine they made us wear grey jerseys w grey pants

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboy blue is much darker than Panther blue. I think it would work. Navy from head to toe (except the helmet) would be sweet.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You must not watch MLB or NFL games. The players wear flat brim hats.....

Uniforms and logos change often. Even schools like Bama and LSU that you mentioned have changed uniforms and logos.

Iconic teams like GB and Chi have changed uniforms. Steelers have changed uniforms.

Our own Cowboys have had several different uniforms......

Sure GB and Chicago, LSU and others have switched it up a little, but 98% of the time, they hold true to their tradition, and what makes them original stupendously original.

They're definitely not the damn Oregon Ducks!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I have to admit, I really like the Jet's uniforms last night. I wish they would keep those or at least just add white pants to the rest of it. I loved the shiny green on their helmets.

The shiny stickers irk me. I tried to get used to them, yet they just don't look right.

hutch1254

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot stand the same color jersey same color pants thing. Just hate it with a passion. The jerseys last night sucked and looked awkward on TV against each other. People in Buffalo were amped all week for the red jersey and then come game time...it did nothing but remind them of the Patriots.

coult44

Reaction score
I can't tell anyone else how to speak and I wouldn't. However, people have a fundamental human right to stand up for themselves if they feel your language is disparaging to them. To just wash over their objections as simply 'PC police' is ignorant

I say the PC society we live in is ignorant!!!

coult44

Reaction score

All the players are loving the changes.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I'm hoping its blue pants but we will see, I'm sure Panthers will use the Carolina blue we need to use that Navy Blue.