Twitter: NFL/Jerry settle legal fees dispute

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
My god its been a rough off-season yet again. Cannot remember things being this bad around here for awhile now. Jerry losing money might wake him the hell up !

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Jerry has officially become Al Davis. Nothing more than a sideshow

cern

Reaction score
Waiting for more info to come out. But I think it's safe to assume if the NFL doesn't want the media to know the details of the arrangement then its safe assume Jerry won this fight. It would surprise me if he did though.
jerry paid the 2 million. no muss. no fuss. now hopefully, let the boys shake hands and get on with running the nfl.

WLJG

Reaction score
Only outcome possible. Jones was foolish to go after the owner's committee working on the commissioners salary the way he did. He was an embarrassment to the other owners and the NFL. He seems to be doing a lot of silly things as an owner lately. And he ain't the best GM in NFL history either.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

lol, yea it's been resolved by Jerry paying the original amount Goodell told him it was going to be.........Jerry is good at marketing....at everything else involving the team he absolutely sucks at.

BRoni

Reaction score
Only outcome possible. Jones was foolish to go after the owner's committee working on the commissioners salary the way he did. He was an embarrassment to the other owners and the NFL. He seems to be doing a lot of silly things as an owner lately. And he ain't the best GM in NFL history either.

The NFL does a good enough job embarrassing themselves on their own. The league has become a joke.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
lol, that's like going to buy a new vehicle and going home and telling the wife that you negotiated hard with the salesman and came to an agreement.........wife says "oh great honey".......he says yep, I'm paying full sticker price.

RS12

Reaction score
And he ain't the best GM in NFL history either.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl1eI2e56J5S0wDbxuh3pvustoYgGzYNi6lxNlnKSqhKrfFfCeQA