NFL ranks Dak 16 out of 32 QBs

RonnieT24

Reaction score
so all the wins and losses fall on the QB and QB only? nobody else bares any responsibility?

you need to come out and just say that and then we can have a conversation, else you are just spinning nonsense.

If he's not even willing to correct his "1-4" stance then it's impossible to take him seriously anyway.. The Cowboys haven't been 1-4 since 2010.. but hey.. why let the facts get in the way of a good rant right?

basel90

Reaction score
You can't read. Name me one time during this conversation where I placed blame on anyone. You're in La La land, making things up.
You seem to enjoy vague
so all the wins and losses fall on the QB and QB only? nobody else bares any responsibility?

you need to come out and just say that and then we can have a conversation, else you are just spinning nonsense.
if you read my comments and replies , I agree with many of your points . The QB is not the main reason for the record . Heck , Dak lost more games percentage wise than dalton last year ( Dak lost 3 out of 4 last year, dalton win 5 out of 9 ) . The point here is this QB position which you seem to think has no bearing on wins and losses , now wants 40 mil . A team that has this many problems and such an average QB results wise , has more important prioritize. Plain and simple logic .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You seem to enjoy vague

if you read my comments and replies , I agree with many of your points . The QB is not the main reason for the record . Heck , Dak lost more games percentage wise than dalton last year ( Dak lost 3 out of 4 last year, dalton win 5 out of 9 ) . The point here is this QB position which you seem to think has no bearing on wins and losses , now wants 40 mil . A team that has this many problems and such an average QB results wise , has more important prioritize. Plain and simple logic .
correction, Dallas went 2-2 at the end of last season....

and So Dalton getting totally blown out by couple of playoff teams and barely beating three 4 win teams with their back up QBs no less and losing to a 5 win team in the most crucial game of the season, is equivalent to Dak playing against 4 teams one which was a playoff team and the none of the others had a losing record....at the end of the season the coach getting fired!!!!

come on dude, stop the spin.

and this QB is the only reason we are even close in games, otherwise with the likes of Dalton that you were promoting right after Dak's injury, we got routinely blown out by average teams and playoff teams. and blow out is an under statement. Once again, Dalton folded like a cheap walmart chair in a game that mattered, against a 5 win team no less. t

this team has problems. on the defensive side. giving up 36 points a game routinely to playoff teams. giving up 200 yards rushing like playing against a wish bone team, giving up 300 yards rushing in one game.

and you just made this team a bottom feeder if your plan is to go with Dalton at QB..... I guess you are ok with a bunch of 3 and 4 win seasons because that's all you are going to get with Dink and Dunk Dalton

basel90

Reaction score
correction, Dallas went 2-2 at the end of last season....

and So Dalton getting totally blown out by couple of playoff teams and barely beating three 4 win teams with their back up QBs no less and losing to a 5 win team in the most crucial game of the season, is equivalent to Dak playing against 4 teams one which was a playoff team and the none of the others had a losing record....at the end of the season the coach getting fired!!!!

come on dude, stop the spin.

and this QB is the only reason we are even close in games, otherwise with the likes of Dalton that you were promoting right after Dak's injury, we got routinely blown out by average teams and playoff teams. and blow out is an under statement. Once again, Dalton folded like a cheap walmart chair in a game that mattered, against a 5 win team no less. t

this team has problems. on the defensive side. giving up 36 points a game routinely to playoff teams. giving up 200 yards rushing like playing against a wish bone team, giving up 300 yards rushing in one game.

and you just made this team a bottom feeder if your plan is to go with Dalton at QB..... I guess you are ok with a bunch of 3 and 4 win seasons because that's all you are going to get with Dink and Dunk Dalton

What about the home Blowouts with Dak at the helm throughout his career , and yes last year at him against rhe browns and cardinals ? Embarrassing. The games were over at halftime. And these teams have bad defense . Who is the one spinning ?
Dalton is not the savior or long term answer . But he is not asking to bankrupt this team’s cap .

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What about the home Blowouts with Dak at the helm throughout his career , and yes last year at him against rhe browns and cardinals ? Embarrassing. The games were over at halftime. And these teams have bad defense . Who is the one spinning ?
Dalton is not the savior or long term answer . But he is not asking to bankrupt this team’s cap .

LMAO.. Dak played against the Cardinals while he was in a cast? Dude please.. just stop..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Oh I went to the NFL article in question. That the OP seriously misquoted.

The ranking was for the QB’s 2020 season. In which Dak only played 4.5 games.

not the QB’s overall ranking amongst starting QB

So even the article itself doesn’t say Dak is the 16th best QB in the league. Which the OP neglected to mention or just flat out chose not to.
The OP is actually Kayleigh McEnany

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
now you are once again, like clock work changing the narrative. I followed and responded to your post, mentioning Dalton and Dak and the last 4 games. you were proven wrong and once again, you want to visit blow outs this and losses that....so should I also visit Dalton's blow outs and losses in every big game he has ever played?

the defense against the browns gave up 300 rushing yards. please go google and show me any team that won a game when the defense gives up 300 yards rushing. I will wait patiently for your response.

plasticman

Reaction score
For all active QB's with 2000 or more pass attempts, Dak is ranked:

6th in passer rating.

3rd in completion percentage.

2nd in INT percentage (lowest)

3rd in average yards per attempt.

3rd in average yards per run.

Of the 25 QB's in this group, the only place he ranks at the bottom is age.

But, yeah....sure.....he's the 16th best QB.

basel90

Reaction score
LMAO.. Dak played against the Cardinals while he was in a cast? Dude please.. just stop..
He played against the browns and lost but . In fact he started 1-4 and should have been 0-5 if not for the Atlanta onside kick , stop glossing over with facts .

basel90

Reaction score
now you are once again, like clock work changing the narrative. I followed and responded to your post, mentioning Dalton and Dak and the last 4 games. you were proven wrong and once again, you want to visit blow outs this and losses that....so should I also visit Dalton's blow outs and losses in every big game he has ever played?

the defense against the browns gave up 300 rushing yards. please go google and show me any team that won a game when the defense gives up 300 yards rushing. I will wait patiently for your response.
I was proven right with the fact Dak started 1-4 and that is a worse losing record than dalton who did not play great either but he only cost 3 mil . . And I am waiting for your answer on games where Dak helped win the games and why he failed in so many winnable games .

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I was proven right with the fact Dak started 1-4 and that is a worse losing record than dalton who did not play great either but he only cost 3 mil . . And I am waiting for your answer on games where Dak helped win the games and why he failed in so many winnable games .
Pretty sure we were losing games because our defense was on pace to be the worst defense in nfl history by a large margin at that point.

basel90

Reaction score
Pretty sure we were losing games because our defense was on pace to be the worst defense in nfl history by a large margin at that point.
defense was certainly bad . but dak lost to team like the jets and eagles in 2019 as well

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I think you are wasting your time with this one. He has on about 10 occasions now purposely posted false information. Nobody's that stupid. I think he's just trolling for responses.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
actually, you can't just change the rules to fit your agenda. Dak started the game and played into 3rd quarter. NFL rules say he won the game, so he started 2-3, with a HISTORICALLY bad defense. I mean historically, as in all time worst. the team played three playoff teams in that span. he beat the giants (where dalton proceeded to blow the lead as usual, after being handed an easy TD)

I am glad you are starting to see the light about Dalton. he sucks, so you are starting to change your tune from Dalton is good and better, to Dalton didn't play great....given your agenda, that's admiting Dalton sucked.

see 2018, last 8 games, Dallas going 7-1.....

and which games did Dalton help win? the ravens..oh wai....the WFT..oops, no both a blow out and he got himself injured.... oh, yeah, he barely beat 3three4 win teams....needing 9 turnovers and the opposition playing their back up QB to do it....he couldn't beat a 5 win team, with all the weapons he had at his disposal in the most important game of the year...that's dalton for ya

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think you are wasting your time with this one. He has on about 10 occasions now purposely posted false information. Nobody's that stupid. I think he's just trolling for responses.
I know he does, the more he posts, the more he lies, the more he corners himself, the more frustrated he becomes. I am just toying with him at this point. his other brothers, quit after having been exposed of their made up stats and lies.....you got to give it to him, he has some resiliency in him, although misguided...

basel90

Reaction score
actually, you can't just change the rules to fit your agenda. Dak started the game and played into 3rd quarter. NFL rules say he won the game, so he started 2-3, with a HISTORICALLY bad defense. I mean historically, as in all time worst. the team played three playoff teams in that span. he beat the giants (where dalton proceeded to blow the lead as usual, after being handed an easy TD)

I am glad you are starting to see the light about Dalton. he sucks, so you are starting to change your tune from Dalton is good and better, to Dalton didn't play great....given your agenda, that's admiting Dalton sucked.

see 2018, last 8 games, Dallas going 7-1.....

and which games did Dalton help win? the ravens..oh wai....the WFT..oops, no both a blow out and he got himself injured.... oh, yeah, he barely beat 3three4 win teams....needing 9 turnovers and the opposition playing their back up QB to do it....he couldn't beat a 5 win team, with all the weapons he had at his disposal in the most important game of the year...that's dalton for ya
dalton is not the solution but dak has not proven anything in his career either. He started 1-4 or 2-3 whatever you want to count as a W or L, when the QB is not a proven winner , you don't pay him 40 mil.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
dalton is not the solution but dak has not proven anything in his career either. He started 1-4 or 2-3 whatever you want to count as a W or L, when the QB is not a proven winner , you don't pay him 40 mil.
so all the wins and losses fall on the QB, despite a defense giving up 36 points per game. so the offense should have averaged 40 points a game for you to be satisfied because apparently the defense bares zero responsibility.

basel90

Reaction score
so all the wins and losses fall on the QB, despite a defense giving up 36 points per game. so the offense should have averaged 40 points a game for you to be satisfied because apparently the defense bares zero responsibility.
Don’t put words in my mouth, the defense is bad , but Dak is not top 10 . Paying him elite money guarantees the defense stays bad because the GM of this team also overpaid many overrated players .