NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

Rogah

Reaction score
We know by now that you're a season ticket holder. But, are you a Cowboys fan? One doesn't necessarily equal the other. You may be a season ticket holder for investment purposes for all I know (resell to highest bidder). Just curious, who will you be rooting for when NE comes to town?
Good gravy, I live within 20 minutes of city limits and work within walking distance of the new facility being built in Frisco. They just installed an arch over the playing field this past Friday. Should I take a picture of it as I drive by on the way home from work in a couple hours? :rolleyes:

Rogah

Reaction score
I think every team should be accountable to the rules, none more than another. Pat got caught it was not an accident when several balls came up 2 pounds under pressure while Colts did not seem to have an issue with the balls they were using.
Wow. I didn't think there was anyone left who believed that tired old lie.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Good gravy, I live within 20 minutes of city limits and work within walking distance of the new facility being built in Frisco. They just installed an arch over the playing field this past Friday. Should I take a picture of it as I drive by on the way home from work in a couple hours? :rolleyes:

You often make vociferous arguments that have nothing to do with the post you're responding to.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

Sure you can put the pic on the mantle next to the plastic stadium cups . . . . .

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

This one? If so, just post this pic, or print it off for that mantle spot next to the cups . . .

CKxvpHUUEAA-Tfk.jpg

slick325

Reaction score
Why the two orders?????
Why fire the locker room guys if no one did anything wrong????
Why take the fine and draft pick penalties?????

image.png

That meme was on time BK...lol

That said, I posted a link earlier that addressed why the employees were suspended. It was allegedly at the League's behest not Mr. Kraft and the Pats. As was discussed earlier, I'm sure there were ulterior motives behind Mr. Kraft's capitulation to League requests (suspending the employees; accepting the fines and taking of draft picks; the public support of the League when they opted to take their medicine in May; etc.). Pure speculation on my part again but sure Mr. Kraft thought doing that would lead to merely a fine for Brady.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
You don't have to prove anything to me. I find your defensiveness about Shady Brady and the Patriots hilarious.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

You're likely either a lawyer, a politician, or both. You ignore the questions asked and give answers that mean nothing. I drive by a Federal prison everyday...does that make me a criminal? I will pose the questions again: Are you a Cowboys fan? Who will you be rooting for when NE comes to town?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
This ALL started when Rogah admitted he had a "soft spot" for the Pats because he lived there or was from there. Whatever.

Since then it's been nonstop hardcore support of them and acting like he'd die if they got in trouble.

And if anyone argue ON A COWBOYS BOARD NO LESS with him he goes ballistic.

Well they did get in trouble. And now the hole he's dug defending them is so deep people don't even believe he is a Dallas fan.

Like someone else posted he doesn't act like one.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Your responses on this in general. If you didn't have a rooting interest for the Patriots, it would be awfully hard to tell. People that aren't fans of a team don't generally argue as stridently as you are in support of them, especially when there is plenty of circumstantial evidence and actions that would point to guilt.

He dug his own hole on here defending the Pats..

you'd have a hard time finding a Dallas fan on this Dallas board that defends them the way Rogah does the Pats.

Off the hook!

Rogah

Reaction score
You often make vociferous arguments that have nothing to do with the post you're responding to.
People were questioning whether I was a Cowboys fan. I said I live in the Dallas area, work in the Dallas area and I have season tickets to the team. Beyond that, I have no idea how I can prove my loyalties.

Granted, the irrational *******s in this forum are trying to get me to reconsider that....

Last edited:

Rogah

Reaction score
This ALL started when Rogah admitted he had a "soft spot" for the Pats because he lived there or was from there. Whatever.
Yes I lived there for a while. I like the Patriots for the main reason that they have never done Dallas any wrong, but they've spent a lot of time playing - and sometimes beating - teams I hate.

When NE played Pittsburgh in their 2 AFCCG's, who were you rooting for?
When NE played Philly in their Super Bowl, who were you rooting for?
When NE played the Giants in 2 Super Bowls, who were you rooting for?
When NE played GB in the Super Bowl, who were you rooting for?

Obviously NE didn't win all those games, but I sure rooted for them because I HATE GB, NYG, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yes I lived there for a while. I like the Patriots for the main reason that they have never done Dallas any wrong, but they've spent a lot of time playing - and sometimes beating - teams I hate.

When NE played Pittsburgh in their 2 AFCCG's, who were you rooting for?
When NE played Philly in their Super Bowl, who were you rooting for?
When NE played the Giants in 2 Super Bowls, who were you rooting for?
When NE played GB in the Super Bowl, who were you rooting for?

Obviously NE didn't win all those games, but I sure rooted for them because I HATE GB, NYG, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

When the Cowboys season is done I pretty much am as well. Didn't watch one down of this last SB because I hate both teams. I do like Russell Wilson for some odd reason but I hate that team.

I don't care who wins. Loses. If it's not Dallas MEH!