NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
This whole situation is a cover or distraction for something much greater.... Just can't figure it out

Zeke is just a big distraction........ Hum

Last edited:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
except, they were hired by the NFL to help draw a conclusion. if they recommend no suspension, then why did commish act harshly with 6 games?

FFS.

How this for a mitigating circumstance? The only NFL employee who talked to the accuser and who happened to be leading the investigation didn't believe her and raised red flags about her credibility.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
giphy.gif

AzorAhai

Reaction score
What I really don't understand is the NFL were the ones who kept this in the light. It was a very minor headline that was barely even talked about other than when news leaked out about THEIR investigation. They backed themselves into this corner. Of all the cases to pull this stunt on, this is the one the NFL decided to fall on the sword for? It absolutely screams something foul is afoot. There's really no other explanation that is plausible.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
How this for a mitigating circumstance? The only NFL employee who talked to the accuser and who happened to be leading the investigation didn't believe her and raised red flags about her credibility.

unlike other cases, if its on record then it cant be lied about or spun. again, why the hell would NFL think this wouldnt get out?

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
What I really don't understand is the NFL were the ones who kept this in the light. It was a very minor headline that was barely even talked about other than when news leaked out about THEIR investigation. They backed themselves into this corner. Of all the cases to pull this stunt on, this is the one the NFL decided to fall on the sword for? It absolutely screams something foul is afoot. There's really no other explanation that is plausible.

See my post... I agree.... Smoke show

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
As my Daddy woulda said, "They done poked the wrong bear."