NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I'm currently in college and I can tell you first hand, literally everyone drinks and parties almost every night. And that's just normal students so what do you think the athletes do. Let's not act like this is news. Honestly if he didn't drink and party in college that would be a little odd.

erod

Reaction score
I'm currently in college and I can tell you first hand, literally everyone drinks and parties almost every night. And that's just normal students so what do you think the athletes do. Let's not act like this is news. Honestly if he didn't drink and party in college that would be a little odd.
With cocaine, mollies, weed, and alcohol at the same time all the time?

The good students don't.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The nfl when they suspended him keep up

Your statement doesn't even make sense. The NFL never mentioned it wouldn't be discussed. They just basically said that the act itself didn't warrant a suspension. Their view on the matter was easy to keep up with.

stiletto

Reaction score

Bullhockey.....everyone had a good time in college but generally "good" people did proper things. Sure getting drunk was par for the course (everyone screws up) but resisting the urge to indulge in illicit drugs or worse was evident in people I knew in college.. There was acceptable and unacceptable even when hammered.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Who is jealous of what??
You are jealous and I don't know why that's something you'll have to answer yourself.

Not anyone with integrity and class, you don't.
Well chances are you've never been in that position anyway so I doubt you can speak on it. When the only women some of y'all been with is your SO period it is easy to say what you would and wouldn't do. If you actually was in the situation at a younger age maybe you might think different but we will never know. I do question you mr/ms morality types because y'all usually are the first ones to show how phony people can be when things aren't perfect.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Your statement doesn't even make sense. The NFL never mentioned it wouldn't be discussed. They just basically said that the act itself didn't warrant a suspension. Their view on the matter was easy to keep up with.
My statement doesn't make sense but you answered exactly how I wrote it. Ok then and if you're not bright enough to understand that its a done deal I don't know what to tell you. If they were going to still bring it up everybody and their mother wouldn't be saying they should have just used that instead of DV. Again keep up

erod

Reaction score
You are jealous and I don't know why that's something you'll have to answer yourself.

Well chances are you've never been in that position anyway so I doubt you can speak on it. When the only women some of y'all been with is your SO period it is easy to say what you would and wouldn't do. If you actually was in the situation at a younger age maybe you might think different but we will never know. I do question you mr/ms morality types because y'all usually are the first ones to show how phony people can be when things aren't perfect.
Are you even a real person?

Good God. Lol

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Bullhockey.....everyone had a good time in college but generally "good" people did proper things. Sure getting drunk was par for the course (everyone screws up) but resisting the urge to indulge in illicit drugs or worse was evident in people I knew in college.. There was acceptable and unacceptable even when hammered.
What do you consider proper things? Because like I said, it's dumb to act like bad people are the only ones who drink and party. It's college, almost everyone goes out. You can't argue that because I see it almost every night. There are plenty of "good" students that go out. It's college. Don't be naive.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah..and you are a CLOWN...you'll have to answer that to yourself....
If I am a clown I'm a well paid one so I can live with that. You're still a jealous person and your jokes skills stink buddy. I never asked you about being a clown unlike you asking me a question about you. Not only are you jealous but also not too good at understanding things tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for that.

erod

Reaction score
Very real. Are you real? You also shouldn't use the lords name like that either smh
Uh, God is good. That's what I wrote.

Anyway, Zeke is fast-tracking to multiple suspensions. He'd better find religion soon.

stiletto

Reaction score
What do you consider proper things? Because like I said, it's dumb to act like bad people are the only ones who drink and party. It's college, almost everyone goes out. You can't argue that because I see it almost every night. There are plenty of "good" students that go out. It's college. Don't be naive.

Read my post again. There are limits and usually they cross the illicit line.... Do you understand what that means? I think that is the only sticking point between our views on this...

stiletto

Reaction score
If I am a clown I'm a well paid one so I can live with that. You're still a jealous person and your jokes skills stink buddy. I never asked you about being a clown unlike you asking me a question about you. Not only are you jealous but also not too good at understanding things tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for that.

You can't just blanket brush someone as "jealous" because you think they are wrong. That's stupid and neanderthal. Different people have different moral views on how to conduct their business. I could tell you that I own a CyberSecurity company with multiple lucrative contracts (who would make that up?) or I work at McDonald's. Doesn't matter...you can't just dismiss their opinions because they are "jealous" because reality is...you DON'T KNOW....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Uh, God is good. That's what I wrote.

Anyway, Zeke is fast-tracking to multiple suspensions. He'd better find religion soon.
Thats not what you wrote. If he deserves them it is whatever but this one isn't the one.