NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

erod

Reaction score
Or a 18-20 something living the big life on a major college campus playing in major sports program and being one of the stars of said program. So its missionary with the lights owt....
He's got you leave it behind after this. The NFL will have as huge target on him for a long time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I agree he needs to mature but he is more closer to norm for guy his age than one that is quiet and reserved and in bed by 9pm
I can agree with this. I just see him as a young person doing what I've saw many people around this age do when I was that old and others that are around this age now I know. I think most talking are older speaking on it using their maturity. It also could be some squares lol that even during that time were the death of the party.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

I'm sorry, I had to. I'm off to bed now.
This dude is a serious rockstar!!! He did an awesome reddit AMA, Cors :D

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Bullhockey.....everyone had a good time in college but generally "good" people did proper things. Sure getting drunk was par for the course (everyone screws up) but resisting the urge to indulge in illicit drugs or worse was evident in people I knew in college.. There was acceptable and unacceptable even when hammered.

So getting drunk is "screwing up"?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wonder what would happen if her private life was leaked like this? Probably worse than his. I don't live in a bubble. Zeke needs to grow up. I also don't think he hasn't done things that many other NFL players have done. I can picture what those 90s Cowboy teams were into that we don't know about. All this has nothing to do with the issue at hand. I wonder what skeletons Roger has in his closet?