Not buying Cowboys hype

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The last 2 seasons have not been mediocrity. The Cowboys have the best record in the NFC over the last 2 seasons.

Yup, and it's evidence that this team is improving. It shows me that a winning culture is being built. I do not know how this team will look as it continues this way, but I'm delighted how we are look at this time. I'm delighted at how we are developing the team. I think they have a plan that's in action, and I like what we are building.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol..... just words bro. Calm yourself.

You have no idea what these people go through.

Try to have some decorum and decency about it. You are not God....no matter what your underlings told ya.
Certainly don’t give up and quit as easily as you do. Can’t stand those types.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I read it differently. A glass half empty post.

Meh, I saw it as more middle of the road. I don't think he was taking it as half full or half empty. I think he was taking it right in the middle. Sort of a Goldilocks approach.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some folks are just more optimistic than others and don’t think the season is over because they haven’t won anything of late.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol.. well, that's fine.
Enjoy the ride, while it's fun.

I understand your statement. But remember at some point, will win another championship.

Wear the star proudly.:flagwave:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Certainly don’t give up and quit as easily as you do. Can’t stand those types.
Still no examples of me hating Dak? You'd think all the effort you been putting in....would show some results.

But of course you won't. Just cheap false coward bravado.

Your words are actions....you said. So show us. Or shut you coward piehole.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t get it or are just ignoring my point for obvious reasons.
No, I get your point. You think that anyone who isn't "Rah rah rah", and sycophantic about every player on the team has either given up or is a troll.

There, I said what you think, now tell me what your point really is. (Notice how I don't deny you your right to know your own feelings?)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many times have Cowboys fans buy into the hype, only to end the season with a disappointing conclusion.

Being a Dallas fan since 1977, seeing the Cowboys, in the playoffs, were a year thing. Winning playoff games and even getting to Superbowls once and a while.

Like seasons past, it has be enjoyable, seeing the Cowboys winning more games than losing. But I am not going to buy into the FOOLS GOLD Jerry sells fans since 1995.
Jerry wins every season b/c Dallas is the richest franchise in all of sports. At very least, Top 5. On the field, can't even get to a NFC Conference game. Until this team can get to one conference finals, not falling for it.
Dak has a losing playoff record, as did Romo did. A fan of both, but neither could produce in the playoffs.
So hopefully, this is that season to get to a NFC Conference. Don't have to win the darn game, just get there. Until then...fools gold

I think most of us with a longer perspective aren't celebrating yet. Hell, it was just 2016 we started 11-1 and still washed out of the playoffs early.

Its ALL about the playoffs. If you can't prove yourself in January, its a failed season.....especially for this team.

Einstein

Reaction score
Buy in or don't, but if we do win the SB, I don't want to hear how you were on board from the beginning...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, I get your point. You think that anyone who isn't "Rah rah rah", and sycophantic about every player on the team has either given up or is a troll.

There, I said what you think, now tell me what your point really is. (Notice how I don't deny you your right to know your own feelings?)
Yep, it went right over your big head.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Many others buying in, bandwagon full anyway.

I think it's good to be excited with how we are looking. I'm very excited with how this team is developing and building. However, I think it's reasonable to be both that, but understand that only one team wins the Super Bowl. So, if we don't make it, then it's good to be prepared for that possibility and think about the how we have looked. The records that we've set this year have been amazing. I think we look great. There are a few holes, and I hope the FO fills them, but I love how we look. I've never seen us win a title since becoming a fan, but I think that this team is a contender, and that's amazing considering where we were with Garrett and in 2020.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Almost the entire post was about giving up who are you kidding?
Dog gone Rocky you may be the ultimate cowboy fan set up as judge and jury to monitor our fan hood.

But heck boy there has to be a degree of literacy involved here. Nowhere did he say he was giving up.

Can't you just scold us without coloring the story and distorting the facts???

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
..lol.. well, that's fine.
Enjoy the ride, while it's fun.

I understand your statement. But remember at some point, will win another championship.

Wear the star proudly.:flagwave:

I certainly do haha. You should see my fursuit, which will be on full display starting Wednesday evening in Chicago. It's got the stars on the head, and stars on the shoulder. I'm excited to be wearing it at my favourite convention in Chicago.