Now More Sources Coming out About Romo's Play

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Batman;2485708 said:
Good post. I am willing to bet if we had either of the Mannings, Tom Brady(healthy of course), Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Donovan McNabb, Kurt Warner, Jay Cutler or a few other QBs, our WRs would not be complaining. It has little to do with Garrett. It has everything to do with Romo is overrated and is nowhere near the elite QB many have been fooled into think he is.

Is Garrett Romo's boss?

Is it his offense?

Is Tony Romo his responsibility?

If Garrett knew how to manage a close game this year, Tony Romo wouldn't be feeling the heat.

Batman

Reaction score
41gy#;2485738 said:
Is Garrett Romo's boss?

Is it his offense?

Is Tony Romo his responsibility?

If Garrett knew how to manage a close game this year, Tony Romo wouldn't be feeling the heat.

Is Garrett the one on the field throwing 3 interceptions and fumbling the ball away?

Is Garrett on the field completely not even seeing wide open WRs because he is completely locked in on Witten and T.O.?

Is Garrett on the filed choking in every big game that is played?

Is Garrett the one who completely missed a wide open Roy Williams and tried to get the ball to him left handed?

I am tired of this Romo can do no wrong and blame it on everyone else thing. He is an overrated QB who chokes in big games.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Batman;2485755 said:
Is Garrett the one on the field throwing 3 interceptions and fumbling the ball away?

Is Garrett on the field completely not even seeing wide open WRs because he is completely locked in on Witten and T.O.?

Is Garrett on the filed choking in every big game that is played?

Is Garrett the one who completely missed a wide open Roy Williams and tried to get the ball to him left handed?

I am tired of this Romo can do no wrong and blame it on everyone else thing. He is an overrated QB who chokes in big games.

And that's why you need a coach who can protect him with the right game plan.

Is it any wonder that Coughlin and whoever the offensive coordinator in NY started minimizing Eli's throws and protecting him with a running game?

Is it any wonder that Parcells tried to protect Romo with a running game and went all conservative in the playoffs, even though we thought he should have let Tony Romo loose?

If your quarterback is prone to mistakes, you have to make sure he's not throwing the ball every other down. That's the offensive coordinator's job.

But because the coaching staff doesn't have a backbone, it all falls on Romo.

I hope we can weather this storm and win because if we can't, this team will likely fall apart this year. The only thing that will keep it together is if the Cowboys win and continue to win.

Batman

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2485809 said:
And that's why you need a coach who can protect him with the right game plan.

Is it any wonder that Coughlin and whoever the offensive coordinator in NY started minimizing Eli's throws and protecting him with a running game?

Is it any wonder that Parcells tried to protect Romo with a running game and went all conservative in the playoffs, even though we thought he should have let Tony Romo loose?

If your quarterback is prone to mistakes, you have to make sure he's not throwing the ball every other down. That's the offensive coordinator's job.

But because the coaching staff doesn't have a backbone, it all falls on Romo.

I hope we can weather this storm and win because if we can't, this team will likely fall apart this year. The only thing that will keep it together is if the Cowboys win and continue to win.

I am just hoping that in the Giants game, if we should run 55 offensive plays, that 40 to 45 of them are running the ball. The fewer times Romo throws the ball, the better our chances are of winning this game, or any big game for that matter. I would like to see a heavy dose of Barber and Choice, hopefully both getting 20 carries or more. The Eagles beat the Giants with running the ball, so can we. If Romo throws the ball more than 20 times in this game we lose, plain and simple. He just can not be counted on to win the big ones.