Video: NY Biker road rage incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
I haven't been able to confirm this or not. But I read something about a Wolf Blitzer report stating the cops snatched the baby from the car before they shot her. I'm not sure it this is factual. Can anyone confirm or deny this claim?

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Funny, but you're really off-base about my reasons for "not liking" the police.

You seem to advocate shooting the mentally ill. The fact is, we already know this woman is mentally ill. Was she acting dangerously? Yes, she was. Was her intent to injure people. I don't think so. Otherwise, she could and would have injured someone immediately.

I'd run, too, if a bunch of plain-clothed cops brandished their guns on me. How was she supposed to know they were cops?

We're talking about two entirely different situations here. It doesn't take a genius to see that you're trying to compare apples to apples because it suits your lame logic.

I think in both cases, everyone was wrong. The lady was wrong, but she was ill. The cops were wrong to shoot her. But it's something we often see from tax-leech cowards.

In the case of the bikers, the bikers were wrong. But so was the driver for running over the biker.

Then, we have the cop, who it turns out is the worst of them all.

But you'll never see the irony in that....

lol oh goodness

Honestly bud, i couldn't care less what you're reasons are for thinking all police are out to get everyone. I just know you're silly.

I advocate shooting the mentally ill? Whaaaaat? Where? When? haha

You conclude that because i said you're silly for bringing up the fact in hindsight that she was mentally ill, as if the cops should have known her background as the incident was unfolding?

Just wow.. man. Just wow.

Also, did you see the video? Plain clothes cops? She RAN INTO police officers who were in uniform. She RAN INTO police cruisers.

Acting like she drove crazily around DC because she was scared for her life because she thought some crazy people with guns were trying to get her.. hilarious. again, sir. Thank you. lol

..and if the guy in the SUV did something wrong, it was not taking out more of those guys before he stopped the car. That would have been real justice.

You keep repeating that you don't know what started the incident.. so do some research and find out.

..and finally, saying the cop who did nothing was worse than the idiot who smashed in this guy's window and beat him down in front of his wife and child.. more gold.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Shoot first ask questions later, eh Roy?

And you don't care about my reasons for thinking cops are out to get everyone. I didn't say that. I said they are tax-leech cowards who we don't need. We can do better than having a militarized police force that oppresses the people it's supposed to protect.

The portion of the video I saw, there were guys in shorts and shirts.. not uniforms I've ever seen.

And the guy in the SUV is claiming self-defese. He has enough grounds for that. But it still wasn't necessary to run over the guy... You justify that. I won't.

And a cop whose job is to protect and serve standing by and not even reporting the incident. Yes, that's way worse when you have a government official who is paid to protect, not just sit there. But he didn't even report it until much later, after the video had gone viral. That's terrible. And that's one reason why police should be abolished.

We'll never agree. But the fact you think the biker is worse than the cop.. Wow, just wow..

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Shoot first ask questions later, eh Roy?

And you don't care about my reasons for thinking cops are out to get everyone. I didn't say that. I said they are tax-leech cowards who we don't need. We can do better than having a militarized police force that oppresses the people it's supposed to protect.

The portion of the video I saw, there were guys in shorts and shirts.. not uniforms I've ever seen.

And the guy in the SUV is claiming self-defese. He has enough grounds for that. But it still wasn't necessary to run over the guy... You justify that. I won't.

And a cop whose job is to protect and serve standing by and not even reporting the incident. Yes, that's way worse when you have a government official who is paid to protect, not just sit there. But he didn't even report it until much later, after the video had gone viral. That's terrible. And that's one reason why police should be abolished.

We'll never agree. But the fact you think the biker is worse than the cop.. Wow, just wow..

..and this brings us to why your views on these incidents are always so misguided.

You talk first.. find out what actually happened later.

You see part of what happened.. never care to find out all the facts before you form your opiinion.

Hell, apparently you didn't even know about the parts of the video that i just described to you in the last post.

Its why you are out there protesting on the street about something you willingly admit you don't have all the facts about.

Its why these little discussions are nothing more than me laughing about how little you really know.

"Shoot first, ask questions later"?

You don't see how saying that about the incident with the lady is completely ridiculous?

How exactly do you propose they question a person who is ramming into barricades, running into police officers, running into police cruisers, and leading police on a high speed chase in a heavily pedestrian urban area?

Should they have pulled out their bullhorns and shouted as she passed by, "Excuse me, ma'm.. are you mentally ill by chance? Also, do you have any small children in the car there with you? Could you let us know if you have any kind of explosives in the car, as well.. please? Oh crap, ya'll.. she isn't answering."

lol

..and yes. I do think a man who initiates a confrontation by acting like a jerk, and then when the man stands up to their bullying, follows him for miles and smashes in his car windows and drags him out onto the street and beats him down in front of his wife and child while 30 of his buddies have his back, is much worse than an undercover officer who decides not to take on 30 men by himself.

(and no, that doesn't mean i agree with the decision)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
When did I say I hadn't seen the video? And when did I say I didn't have the facts. The circumstances regarding protest I was involved with regarding officer Charles Kleinert was that he shot an unarmed suspect in the back of the neck, after pursuing him for a crime he did not commit. Here, you are making up facts again.

No, you're flat out lying. I told you those facts.

Regarding the DC incident, when I watched the video the first time, I concluded they were not in uniform. Those aren't uniforms I typically see police wearing. But you can also see they didn't need to shoot her. They could have tried to ram her car immobile, saving her life.

It seems you're the one who needs to look at the video again. She could have easily have killed someone if she wanted to. But cops or not, they all had their guns drawn on her... I would have ran too--not into the barricade, but from a bunch of government thugs. You betcha.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
And since you know all the facts, do you know her story?

She's not here to tell it.

But I'm the one talking first....

LOL

Your ignorance is second to none.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
When did I say I hadn't seen the video? And when did I say I didn't have the facts. The circumstances regarding protest I was involved with regarding officer Charles Kleinert was that he shot an unarmed suspect in the back of the neck, after pursuing him for a crime he did not commit. Here, you are making up facts again.

No, you're flat out lying. I told you those facts..

You also admitted that you didn't know why the detective chased the man, or what he said to the bank manager or the detective that may have caused the dectective to perceive the man as a threat. You also admitted that you don't know what happened during the struggle that led to the detective unloading his firearm against the man.

Again.. you don't wait for all the facts, you're like an excited puppy.. you think you see something, and you go right for it while incorperating your bias into the situation. No objectivity at all.

Also, you say this lady was probably scared because she didn't know these men pulling guns on here were police officers.

Are you that blind that you can't see all the marked police cruisers surrounding her 4 seconds into the video?

lol.. i've gotten my amusement in for the day.

Good day, sir.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
I know exactly why the detective chased him. He falsely assumed he was a bank robber. He wasn't.
You also admitted that you didn't know why the detective chased the man, or what he said to the bank manager or the detective that may have caused the dectective to perceive the man as a threat. You also admitted that you don't know what happened during the struggle that led to the detective unloading his firearm against the man.

Again.. you don't wait for all the facts, you're like an excited puppy.. you think you see something, and you go right for it while incorperating your bias into the situation. No objectivity at all.

Also, you say this lady was probably scared because she didn't know these men pulling guns on here were police officers.

Are you that blind that you can't see all the marked police cruisers surrounding her 4 seconds into the video?

lol.. i've gotten my amusement in for the day.

Good day, sir.

That's another blatant lie. I told you that the detective chased him because he tried to enter a locked bank while a robbery investigation was ongoing. But the robbery suspect was white. Larry Jackson is black.

The fact that he chased an unarmed innocent man and shot him in the back of the neck tells me all I need to know. What other facts do you need? If he had shot him in the chest, there would be a question. But this was a flat out murder.

The fact is Larry Jackson was shot in the back of the neck.

Back on topic, I saw the marked cars. But I couldn't determine who the guys in white shirts and slacks and shorts were. That just proves they could have rammed her!

In any case, I told you all the facts. Yet you continue to lie. If you want to wait for the police to investigate one of their own murdering someone, then the jokes on you. You wait for this cop to come clean and admit to murder. I'll go with an entry wound in the back of the neck as my facts.

Good day. Thanks for the red herring!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know exactly why the detective chased him. He falsely assumed he was a bank robber. He wasn't.

That's another blatant lie. I told you that the detective chased him because he tried to enter a locked bank while a robbery investigation was ongoing. But the robbery suspect was white. Larry Jackson is black.

The fact that he chased an unarmed innocent man and shot him in the back of the neck tells me all I need to know. What other facts do you need? If he had shot him in the chest, there would be a question. But this was a flat out murder.

The fact is Larry Jackson was shot in the back of the neck.
Back on topic, I saw the marked cars. But I couldn't determine who the guys in white shirts and slacks and shorts were. That just proves they could have rammed her!

In any case, I told you all the facts. Yet you continue to lie. If you want to wait for the police to investigate one of their own murdering someone, then the jokes on you. You wait for this cop to come clean and admit to murder. I'll go with an entry wound in the back of the neck as my facts.

Good day. Thanks for the red herring!

There's another thread on the Washington-thing... Could we keep this thread on topic guys?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Feel free to make adjustments as needed. I can't help RTH's fancy for red herring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.