OC Schottenheimer update on Trey Lance

lostar2009

Reaction score
Yes I'm sure 49er fans find it hilarious that they got a 4th round pick back for a guy they spent 3 1st rounders to trade up for.....
They got Purdy for a 7th, so it offset no? Plus JJ thought he could replace Dak for cheap?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the guy has been in the league for 3 years and no on has coached him on how to do these things before?

What the H does that even mean?

Comments like this really make my BS detector go beserk.
It ain't like he's had solid consistent guidance. Between injury and bouncing around, maybe he could get some slack on his learning curve.

Dak still working on his accuracy and you're busting this kids basketballs? BS meter indeed.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So the guy has been in the league for 3 years and no on has coached him on how to do these things before?

What the H does that even mean?

Comments like this really make my BS detector go beserk.
Lance has been working with a private QB coach and the Dallas coaching staff. Both have been working together.

That’s why he’s been making all these throws.

He needs more reps with the 1s.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You root against Dak but encouraging others to cheer for Trey is laughable.
No I don't.

I maybe don't root for him like you dictate people MUST...

But my history shows i gave him immense credit for his 2023 season. But you don't care about facts....you just want to bully people to YOUR way of thinking. Even if you have to lie.

I showed America' Cowboy some leeway....and politeness.

You can't find it in you to do the same.

Just lie...bully and insult.

For what? You get off on that? Well you DO you....

I;d ask you for examples of me rooting AGAINST Dak...but I have you are your ilk before....and you just say stupid things like "you know". So what's the point. You don;t have the ethics to really prove what you accuse. So I wont waste our time arguing it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No I don't.

But my history shows i gave him immense credit for his 2023 season. But you don't care about facts....you just want to bully people to YOUR way of thinking. Even if you have to lie.

I;d ask you for examples of me rooting AGAINST Dak...but I have you are your ilk before....and you just say stupid things like "you know". So what's the point. You don;t have the ethics to really prove what you accuse. So I wont waste our time arguing it.
You literally attack anyone who says anything about Lance and coincidentally argue with pro Dak people all day. I don’t tell people how to root. I just find it laughable. Not liking Dak is one thing. A lot of guys here don’t. Hyping up Lance and bashing Dak is something else…..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t make this something it isn’t. You are not a fan of Dak. You’ve let it be known. It’s perfectly fine. But don’t sit here and act like you are in favor of some sympathy.
And you are wrong...or lying. Go look for yourself ..is you dare. I did and still do give him credit for a great 2023 season. And I scorched him...as well as the rest of the team including coaches...fore the Green Bay team. If you think he doesn't deserve it...fine. We disagree...can we do that like grown *** men instead of children? Up to you.

Stop making up lies. Don't make this something it isn't.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He came in third in a QB competition last summer in San Francisco. He’s been with the Cowboys a full year and still doesn’t look good. I’m not sure he could beat anyone out. This has to be unsettling news for the fans who predicted he would be our next starter. :rolleyes: There’s some fools on this board that would start him no matter how bad he sucks. lol
Yes. Because the next day Lance was traded to Dallas.

They wouldn’t name Lance QB2 and then trade him the next day.

Btw, they ended up losing the Super Bowl.

#karma

There’s tons of video on Lance.

Fans can decide for themselves about Lance.

From watch I’ve watched, he’s done a good job. I think he needs more reps with the 1s.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you are wrong...or lying. Go look for yourself ..is you dare. I did and still do give him credit for a great 2023 season. And I scorched him...as well as the rest of the team including coaches...fore the Green Bay team. If you think he doesn't deserve it...fine. We disagree...can we do that like grown *** men instead of children? Up to you.

I never said you didn’t give him credit why do you keep saying that?

You said let’s act like men and then act like a child by repeating exact what I just said and getting upset that AC liked a post of mine. This is crazy. Don’t worry about. Just keep doing what your doing.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yes. Because the next day Lance was traded to Dallas.

They wouldn’t name Lance QB2 and then trade him the next day.

Btw, they ended up losing the Super Bowl.

#karma

There’s tons of video on Lance.

Fans can decide for themselves about Lance.

From watch I’ve watched, he’s done a good job. I think he needs more reps with the 1s.
Yeah people seem to be running with whatever Lance narrative they want right now. I’ve heard both good and bad reports on him from people at camp, and we have video of him making both horrible and really nice plays.

He’s the main reason I’ll actually be glued to the screen for preseason games this year. Idk if he will be a preseason hero or disaster but I have a feeling it’ll be fun to watch either way.

NotForLong

Reaction score
No I don't.

This mentality is a mental sickness in our society. Everywhere you go mental midgets try to impose their wills into discourse. They are dishonest and go in circles in their discussions. All the while claiming that they are righteous and honest

It blows my mind, but yet here we are. The Dak debate is just a microcosm of the society at large. Which is why there seems to be no hope

NotForLong

Reaction score

He can't help himself. He has Post Modern Derangement Syndrome. He would get in an argument with Socrates and walk away thinking He won