OC Schottenheimer update on Trey Lance

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not talking about winning or stats, it was his passes, and a pass is a pass no matter where it happens.
Granted defenders would be better in a real game, more pressure, but I was impressed with his passes, and his vision.

As for Aikman, that first season jimmy wanted to lose most games so as to have the # 1 pick , he admitted that.
But he did not have the #1 pick, he used that for Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft.
So losing games really got him nothing.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Exactly why I mean. You ignore the great pass by Trey.
We are supposed to be impressed that Trance finally made a good throw how many days in camp?

If you give 100 monkeys a typewriter one of them will spell a word.

None of them are going to write a novel.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are supposed to be impressed that Trance finally made a good throw how many days in camp?

If you give 100 monkeys a typewriter one of them will spell a word.

None of them are going to write a novel.
At least their words will make more sense than all the Trey hate on here. And their one word will be a better read than the bias media crap.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At least their words will make more sense than all the Trey hate on here. And their one word will be a better read than the bias media crap.
The word the monkeys would spell out would be, "Trance".

shabazz

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like coach talk to me. Lance will be on the field in 9 days. We will all see and can be the judge.
How much you wanna bet that our judgements will vary wildly?

The Pro Dak guys will say he's the worst QB they've ever seen and the anti-Dak guys will say he's All Pro

Those of us neutral observers will tell it like it is

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Eagles and Ravens signed running backs because they know their quarterbacks are limited passers. The best way for both teams to win is a strong running game with a good defense.
That’s a good strategy for the other 30 teams, as well.

Chasing6

Reaction score
How much you wanna bet that our judgements will vary wildly?

The Pro Dak guys will say he's the worst QB they've ever seen and the anti-Dak guys will say he's All Pro

Those of us neutral observers will tell it like it is
How much you want to bet it want matter?

If he does not play perfect he is a bust. 4th year in the league. Will be playing against rookies and UDFA's against very vanilla defenses.

I can see the excuses already. Well Trance was not playing with the first team.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
How much you want to bet it want matter?

If he does not play perfect he is a bust. 4th year in the league. Will be playing against rookies and UDFA's against very vanilla defenses.

I can see the excuses already. Well Trance was not playing with the first team.
Well, if you were around when Dak was a rookie, that’s exactly what he was doing before Romo and Moore got injured.

BTW, “Trance” has played against starters in the league since he was one until he got injured (twice).

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
But he did not have the #1 pick, he used that for Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft.
So losing games really got him nothing.
But he still got the Vikings' 1st round pick from trading Herschel Walker, which he used to move up to draft Emmitt, but that's another conversation.