FEATURED Official Cowboys Cut Thread

glimmerman

Reaction score
So after looking at everything and all the released players. There are really no big surprises. Though few minor ones. Like keeping only 3 true LB's. Since Parsons is more of a DE and Bell more of a S.
Though Bell and Kearse are basically used as LB at times.
I still am not to high on this idea, but since it seems to work. I will accept it.

I am slightly surprised they actually kept Leupke, and am glad of this. So I am not surprised at keeping only 3 TE's. Get Mckeon too. the PS, and that is good.
Keeping extra DB's, a slight surprise as well, but since Wright most likely moves to short term IR, 11 counting Goodwin is what I expected.

I figured Gallimore or Bohana would be gone, but not both.
Was Gallimore cut..

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Apologies if this was already posted, but I couldn't find what players are on the practice squad. Was it announced? Or is it not completed yet?

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Give up Alarcon. He was getting bullied and washed out bad at the end of Raiders game. He looked like he was playing to not het hurt. The experiment should be over.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Give up Alarcon. He was getting bullied and washed out bad at the end of Raiders game. He looked like he was playing to not het hurt. The experiment should be over.
I agree. They tried O-Line and then tried D-Line. To raw and do not have the time for him to get it. A shame he is pushed around he is a big guy. I guess he don’t have the technique.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more glim. It looked to me like he had already gave up and just wanted it to be over.

Carson

Reaction score
I saw a little bit of Billy playing. Seemed to be catching everything thrown at him. And I like the name, reminds me of white shoes Johnson.
He looked smooth running routes and has the 4.36 speed. Just never really stuck with a team.

Could be the next Laurent Robinson

glimmerman

Reaction score
He looked smooth running routes and has the 4.36 speed. Just never really stuck with a team.

Could be the next Laurent Robinson
I will take anything we can get. Hoping Dak has been throwing to him to get timing down. How long has he been around.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please do not rue losing Land.
He is a tweener type player. And Quin has Kearse and Bell to use in his role.
Dallas really should have put him at LB to see what he could do. But possibly he was just not a fit there.

Would it been nice to have him on the PS, yes. But don't rue this loss.

KeepinTime

Reaction score

Dallas Cowboys cuts​

This seems to be the best comprehensive list from BTB
Sheldrick Redwine sounds like a wizard’s name.