Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I agree. But that’s not why we lost this game. It’s just an opportunity to slam Prescott.
Agree, not all his fault, however, when you're expecting a contract that's CAP hit is in the region of $50m he has to take most of the responsibility when we only score 10 pts.
I'm actually slamming Dak's legion of fans who tend to blame everyone else and continually throw up his stats without differentiating between his performances against better Defenses.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I have a feeling this locker room is going to become divided. Parsons was disgusted with Dak last year and don't think he isn't pissed this year. Dak has this rah rah give me the ball attitude but doesn't even break a sweat and goes 3 and out while the defense is spilling their guts all over the field fighting to keep the ocean out with a broom. Kurt Warner said it all when he stated Dak doesn't know where to go with the ball.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're defending a garbage QB and claim you aren't childish.................. :muttley:
No I’m not. I’m just putting it in perspective. We were fine until the running game fumbled. Maybe not that either. I don’t recall saying anything positive about Prescott.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree, not all his fault, however, when you're expecting a contract that's CAP hit is in the region of $50m he has to take most of the responsibility when we only score 10 pts.
I'm actually slamming Dak's legion of fans who tend to blame everyone else and continually throw up his stats without differentiating between his performances against better Defenses.
Yes, this is a good time to do it. Imagine being a patriots fan. We get slammed by the 49ers. We suck, and they got slammed by us.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KNOCK OFF THE NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Jerry is out of excuses...we can't win with Jerry running the team, McCarthy coaching, and Dak qbing...even if they have a winning record, they are going nowhere this year or next or next, etc. This is a fundamentally bad football team that will not get better....changes need to be made now!!!!!!!
You and everybody else better get used to what is on the field, because things are not going to change. It's not like they can build a whole new team in the middle of the season. JJ isn't going to dismiss his current coach and Lance isn't going to start. You think it was bad last night, put Trey on the field and it will be even worse.

We lost because SF is just a darn good team in every phase of the game. Turnovers, bad decisions on Dak's part, (for goodness sake, throw the ball out of bounds and don't take a sack), the defense got owned....defense, the whole team got beat. We could not pressure Purdy and he had all day. SF is just a better team. Get over it and move on to next week. It's a long season. We got it handed to us and it will probably happen again. We as fans will just have to deal with it and voice our disgust on this forum.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
....and again by the Saints, which somewhat puts our performance into perspective.
When Prescott made that touchdown throw to Turpin, I thought we were back in the game. And then the fumble good night. We have zero running game and people want to pay the running back. not the quarterback. I don’t wanna pay either one.

Swagger

Reaction score
From memory the Cowboys offense went three and out on 6 of the first 7 drives versus the 49ers and Prescott threw three interceptions after just over 3 quarters including one against defensive back ups.

Of course there were also other issues but how on earth people try to give him another pass is beyond embarrassing at this point.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We go through this every season it seems. The Cowboys will play well, and dak is the king, he's our guy. Dak goes into games where you don't know who he is, well we're in that phase right now. I think it's critical that we don't go up and down, we stay in one place. We stay in one place until things change for a LARGE amount of games. You're not going to win them all, but if the play from our leader is just careless etc, we can't be up one game and down the other, stay where you are!! Please give your thoughts