Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Agreed. We have to face facts. Bench Dak. If the offense is basically 90% these ridiculous mini passes Coop can do that probably better than Dak. Plus that will show Dak his future isn't here and he will waive his no trade (you just need one team dumb enough to take him) or you cut him.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
So this is just an opportunity to slam Prescott. It’s not an opportunity to tell you what really happened.
It showed Dak for what he is, a QB that can bully lesser Defenses, but without a massive dose of luck wont get us deep into the play-offs. This is as good a team he'll get, with Micah, CeeDee and his extension the supporting cast (inc. his receiving corp) will be further diminished. Just dont double down and extend him (nor god forbid sacrifice the future by going all-in behind him).

He's just not a difference maker, certainly not one that can push his luck 4 weeks in a row.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
its-a-wrap-steve-harvey.gif

R.I.P. Fraudo Prescott................June 1st 2024 can't get here fast enough!!!!
It would be one thing if he had even been competitive and we lost a close game but he was abysmal against them, again, and there is no reasonable hope of him ever doing any better than we've seen the last 2 times we played them. Time for a change.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It showed Dak for what he is, a QB that can bully lesser Defenses, but without a massive dose of luck wont get us deep into the play-offs. This is as good a team he'll get, with Micah, CeeDee and his extension the supporting cast (inc. his receiving corp) will be further diminished. Just dont double down and extend him (nor god forbid sacrifice the future by going all-in behind him).

He's just not a difference maker, certainly not one that can push his luck 4 weeks in a row.
I agree. But that’s not why we lost this game. It’s just an opportunity to slam Prescott.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yeah again because it’s a one-man show. People expect miracles. We don’t have any weapons no running game. it’s easy when all you have to worry about is a quarterbac. 49ers were in their glory.
Oh now we have no weapons! Hahahaha Dak is surrounded by good players and a very good defense. But let's get better players because Dak needs them. What a croc!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be one thing if he had even been competitive and we lost a close game but he was abysmal against them, again, and there is no reasonable hope of him ever doing any better than we've seen the last 2 times we played them. Time for a change.
After last night there isn't enough Johnnie Blue on the market that can convince Jerry he is worthy of an extension.

Redline360

Reaction score
Like I said years ago one of the biggest failures Jerry has made was giving Dak the nod in 2016. THAT was the team Romo never had and probably the greatest chance of winning a superbowl. It would eventually have become Daks team however but was to rushed.

Now don't get me wrong I've said plenty of times that Dak is an average / above average quarterback. A product of his environment but was good enough to be a bus driver. However at this point I don't think can be even that.

Zeke made Dak in 2016. We all know(fans media and etc)zeke was the center piece
Coop saved Dak
Now throw in a vastly improved defense too

Dak literally walked into one of the best situations on a loaded team any rookie let alone vast majority of starters would of dreamed of. Doesn't get much easier

I will still say Cousins is still a much better QB than Dak and Dak doesn't hold a candle to Romo skill wise

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
So if we've got no weapons why compound matters by extending a QB that's not moving the needle.
Right? You have a QB who needs even more play makers to be successful, along with an O-Line that is the best in football while he does nothing really to elevate anything. That is not a guy you pay, that's someone who should be a career backup.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh now we have no weapons! Hahahaha Dak is surrounded by good players and a very good defense. But let's get better players because Dak needs them. What a croc!
And it just fits your agenda, enjoy it. You deserve it. But when you really wanna understand what’s happening. Never mind I don’t think you could care less.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I agree. But that’s not why we lost this game. It’s just an opportunity to slam Prescott.
It was a rather large part of why we lost that game. In fact that game was lost in the first quarter when the offense needed Prescott to make throws and he couldn't. Since football is a team sport the issue started with the offense that couldn't move the ball and bled over to the defense that eventually just got worn out from being out in the field with injuries mounting. The offense put up 0 points in the first and 4th quarter. Mustered a total of 10 points throughout the game. Yea, show me a box score like that and it's easy to see that the defense got hung out to dry.