Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I still believe we maybe the 3rd best team in the NFC but we are so far behind the 49ers that being 3rd best is no more worthwhile than 16th best.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New Glory days in the Dak Prescotto era...............

Haters just love that Dakko!!!!

Click
bArIrPj.png
for audio

^ 41 seconds of Stephen A. Smith being as fake as Jerry Jones. Wrong or right, a truthteller would tell his 'good friend' Jerry Jones is as much of a problem as Dak Prescott and then advise his 'good friend' to do something about his quarterback and himself as general manager. Nope. He makes tweets about 'A' problem he has screaming about for years but not an obvious problem he will never talk about because 'you can't divide him and his Libra brother'.

Stephen A. Smith can eat glass and make my day.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still believe we maybe the 3rd best team in the NFC but we are so far behind the 49ers that being 3rd best is no more worthwhile than 16th best.
I'm not so sure we're better than the Rams, Seahawks, Packers, Bucs and Saints

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We might be the 3rd best team in the NFC but I'm not sure Detroit isn't. They beat KC who is actually a good team. The teams we have beaten so far are trash.

foofighters

Reaction score
We go through this every season it seems. The Cowboys will play well, and dak is the king, he's our guy. Dak goes into games where you don't know who he is, well we're in that phase right now. I think it's critical that we don't go up and down, we stay in one place. We stay in one place until things change for a LARGE amount of games. You're not going to win them all, but if the play from our leader is just careless etc, we can't be up one game and down the other, stay where you are!! Please give your thoughts
Actually, as fans, more realism is needed. More of a balance. However, this board will never do that. It's either one way or the other. Pure negativity isn't fun to be around nor is pure adoration.

This team is no different than what we've seen for awhile now. It's not the coach. It's not the QB. We all know what the problem is. I've been so jaded with this team (and the NFL) that it's easier and easier to disengage from it. What am I doing next weekend? I can tell you, it won't be centered around the NFL. and that's sad because Sunday used to all about the NFL.

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
I have a feeling this locker room is going to become divided. Parsons was disgusted with Dak last year and don't think he isn't pissed this year. Dak has this rah rah give me the ball attitude but doesn't even break a sweat and goes 3 and out while the defense is spilling their guts all over the field fighting to keep the ocean out with a broom. Kurt Warner said it all when he stated Dak doesn't know where to go with the ball.
the laughing was even more disturbing tbh the nerve..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Actually, as fans, more realism is needed. More of a balance. However, this board will never do that. It's either one way or the other. Pure negativity isn't fun to be around nor is pure adoration.

This team is no different than what we've seen for awhile now. It's not the coach. It's not the QB. We all know what the problem is. I've been so jaded with this team (and the NFL) that it's easier and easier to disengage from it. What am I doing next weekend? I can tell you, it won't be centered around the NFL. and that's sad because Sunday used to all about the NFL.
I know this team is what it is

Shane612

Reaction score
We're a better team with Dak at QB than Cooper Rush.

The "future QB" right now is Trey Lance. We're grooming him as we speak.
So what?
That doesn't get them anywhere.
They should be trying to move away from Dak not give him more money.
It's really easy to spend someone else's money.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We traded a pick for a QB this offseason, didn't we?

So SF wasn't any more "willing to look" than we were.

In fact, we spent a 4th-round pick. Purdy was the last pick of the 7th round.
Sure they were. They had guys, they understood they probably weren't the right guy so they were continuously looking.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
He was the 262nd player picked. He was passed by 31 teams, seven times give or take before he was drafted.

It was a fluke. No one even dreamed he would do what he’s done, the Niners included.
understand, but they could have used the pick on a different player but chose to use it on a QB.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak does NOT suck. That’s a non- starter if the goal is to have a sensible conversation. However , a very strong case can be made that he is not a big game QB. Yesterday was a complete melt down. He wet the bed. Dallas needs to start looking at a future with out him. He’s not an elite QB and we can’t afford to pay him like one.