Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Blitzen

Reaction score
He's never lost a game he started and didn't get hurt.

He has 0 interceptions this year.

The coaches love him and gave away their highly drafted QB for nothing.
And he still has nothing to do with Brady. At all.

jgboys1

Reaction score
The admins might have to get a separate server just to handle all the posts from this thread alone.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
All you have to do is make the tournament. . . The identity of this team is the defense and they have all the weapons on offense to secure wins. A change at QB would right the ship
I fail to see how getting embarrassed in a WC game does anything for the team, short or long-term.

Nav22

Reaction score
Really, you predicted he would suck and throw 3 INTs last night...And then you want to extend him?

You know what Einstein would say about that, right?
I didn't make a prediction.

I'm sorry that I've been right about everything I've said.
:thumbup:

Kwyn

Reaction score
1) Agreed
2) Good job for correcting me, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

The 49ers know how to evaluate QB talent
Is that why they blew multiple firsts on Lance and then dumped him?

Kwyn

Reaction score
They have no problem moving on quickly. They don’t have the luxury of lifetime contracts. If Shanahan and Lynch did not see championship level with Lance, they quickly cut their losses and moved on. Who cares if it was luck or careful consideration?

Too many on this board are terrified to spend any seasons as bottom dwellers. That is Jones’ Achilles heel-trying to bring the band back.
So, you’re suggesting we tank?

Nav22

Reaction score
LMAO!!! Oh now you want to listen. But you should of listening a while back and you wouldn't of been so disappointed. I saw this coming after the second playoff loss to SF. Your not just instantly going to replace Dak. You have to start drafting QBs and we're talking top teir. They need a QB more than they need Micah Parsons. When that kid Caleb Williams comes out I don't care if you have to trade the whole draft plus Parson for the #1 pick you do it. That would be a start.
"Trade for Caleb Williams" is your plan?

Nobody who has access to Caleb will even entertain the thought of trading him.

Dang. What's your Plan B?
:laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So why not try to switch QBs, same results and we can dump Daks salary next year and no extension.
Yes, because quarterbacks grow on trees about getting an offensive line. That’s the real issue.

Kwyn

Reaction score

His plan B is probably “get Mahomes”.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

They have no idea all they know is they don’t like Prescott

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So why not try to switch QBs, same results and we can dump Daks salary next year and no extension.
How about a running game, do you think that would take some pressure off?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They have no idea all they know is they don’t like Prescott
He had an amazing through for the first touchdown. Nobody cares. Zero support from the running game. In fact, the first fumble really hurt. They went up by 24 again the best defense in the league just pinned there is back and went after him because the offensive line is just not good. They just want to blame him. And that’s OK. He probably does deserve some of it but it’s not the big picture a quarterbac is not going to fix his team.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Remember when I didnt want them to pay Dak and said draft Hurts he is a Dak clone but cheaper. Well they could of had him. I also wanted them to draft Tua. Its kinda hard advise an idiot owner that doesn't listen. The best thing they can do is start churning the QB carousel. Begin drafting and not 4th round projects.

Nav22

Reaction score
Remember when I didnt want them to pay Dak and said draft Hurts he is a Dak clone but cheaper. Well they could of had him. I also wanted them to draft Tua. Its kinda hard advise an idiot owner that doesn't listen. The best thing they can do is start churning the QB carousel. Begin drafting and not 4th round projects.
Hire this man!

CoachD

Reaction score
Wait a second what ever happened to the DON'T POST ABOUT DAK WARNING THREAD OR YOUR PROFILE WILL BE SUSPENDED?????