Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
To say that Dak sucked would be an understatement. To all of his detractors, I understand your point. I disagree but your point is unassailable. You want Dak gone as soon as possible, and I don't blame you. He was given a test and failed miserably. I just don't turn on my dudes after they fail.

But I am a Cowboys fan first. Ya'll just gonna let the team off that easily ? 42 points ? Micah just get's a pass ? Tank ? Stephon ? Osa ? Dan Quinn ? Mike McCarthy ?
They all get a pass ? Because unless you have a Qb of Brady's Manning's Marino's ilk, we loose that game no matter who Qb was. AGAIN that does not absolve Dak of his culpability in this utter hookerslapping, He played like a Lady of the night and that's putting it mildly, but if you are saying last night 's Butt whooping lies solely on him, you are tripping and I have to discount what you say. Was the O Line play up to standards, was Tony Pollard playing inspired football ? Or did the whole team from coach, to water boy flat suck. Just asking , for real Cowboys fans everywhere.

Let's Go Cowboys !!!!!

Blitzen

Reaction score
So, you’re suggesting we tank?
No. I’m saying that I would rather aim for SB winner or complete abomination. A front office that is okay with continuing with the current core to produce playoff appearances, but inner belief that the squad has almost no chance in the postseason resulting in a SB-is an entertainment only business model. No SB goal-just pleasant shock if it happened.

I’ve been steadfast that high picks carry the highest chance for significant change when a franchise is stuck in a cycle that’s yielding no SB or even conference championships (positive or negative change).

Nav22

Reaction score
Never, Ever been top 10. I remember this fraud costing us a play off spot against the Eagles third team.
You're so much smarter than NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs.

They all said Dak is top 10. You're smarter than all of them combined.

That's what you want to hear?
:laugh:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So Little ol me deserves all this attention, I'm touched ! By the way you are calling me out. Dak played like Donkey Balls. What did you think I was going to say.
But that's the problem I have with Dak detractors, you say that I said things I've never said, don't believe and then you argue against that. I've never called you a fool, and Dak 's performance was SPECIAL, I don't think I've seen a QB suck that badly in a while and that's special. But enjoy the win, they curb stomped us.
Hey, if you admit he played like Donkey Balls then may you aren't a full fledged Dakidian. Kudos to you.

Kwyn

Reaction score
No. I’m saying that I would rather aim for SB winner or complete abomination. A front office that is okay with continuing with the current core to produce playoff appearances, but inner belief that the squad has almost no chance in the postseason resulting in a SB-is an entertainment only business model. No SB goal-just pleasant shock if it happened.

I’ve been steadfast that high picks carry the highest chance for significant change when a franchise is stuck in a cycle that’s yielding no SB or even conference championships (positive or negative change).
So, you’re suggesting that we should either win the Super Bowl or tank.

You don’t get the best QB in the draft unless you’re the worst team in the entire league.

It doesn’t happen by accident.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Daks my qb til he ain't. So they'll be better days

Let's go Cowboys
Hey, if you admit he played like Donkey Balls then may you aren't a full fledged Dakidian. Kudos to you.
ADMIT IT !!!! Stevie Wonder could see he play like trash with the sound turned off.

Brax

Reaction score
The efficiency stats showed that he was top 10.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs ranked him top 10.

If you know better, maybe get a job in the NFL?

Why do you think Dallas traded for Trey Lance? You're whining just to whine.
Yes those charts show the choking against the quality teams right, you’re just blind to it. Who are these nfl players executives coach’s and scouts, Jerry Stevie Will and MM? It does appear many on CZ do know better but keep reading and believing and don’t think for yourself it is a problem many have when it comes to Dak. His impressive performances against quality opponents really backup your view, just have to laugh that after 7 seasons you still believe what you write.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes those charts show the choking against the quality teams right, you’re just blind to it. Who are these nfl players executives coach’s and scouts, Jerry Stevie Will and MM? It does appear many on CZ do know better but keep reading and believing and don’t think for yourself it is a problem many have when it comes to Dak. His impressive performances against quality opponents really backup your view, just have to laugh that after 7 seasons you still believe what you write.
You're a know-nothing bozo. I was humoring you.

You'd be laughed out of any room with real-life NFL personnel.

"DURRR DAKZ THE WORSTEST QB EVER!!"

Brax

Reaction score
You're a know-nothing bozo. I was humoring you.

You'd be laughed out of any room with real-life NFL personnel.

"DURRR DAKZ THE WORSTEST QB EVER!!"
Never said that, your emotions are getting the best of you, I’d get in the room you wouldn’t get in the parking lot. Durrrrrrrr.

Mannix

Reaction score
Not sure if it's already been said here, but Dak is also now a statue....a total cigar store Indian. So if his legs are gone, just what in the hell does he do well? Think on his feet? No Read defenses well? No Throw accurately? No Throw his WR's open? No The answer is, beat bad to average teams when things are made PERFECT for him....when facing good competition, he is average at best....against the better teams he sucks. Get rid of him ASAP....if he is extended, the fan base is going to revolt like you've never seen.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak just doesn’t have it. I still can’t believe he “replaced” Romo based on one season of play.

It got worse. With Moore, at least the team was somewhat in the game with the 49ers.
The Dak that replaced Romo no longer exists. He used to be a dangerous run threat too but since his ankle injury, he no longer has that.

pitt33

Reaction score
You must be freaking blind if you couldn’t see that he was playing the best football of his career three years ago in 2020, just prior to his ankle injury. He was on pace for over 6000 yards. He orchestrated one of the biggest comebacks in franchise history overcoming a 20 point deficit to Atlanta. He was the leading MVP candidate, and then he got hurt. He showed a lot of promise earlier in his career and the ankle injury changed everything. He’s regressed and turns the ball over and can’t win big games. We’ve reached the point where it’s time to look for a new QB.
This wasn’t specifically directed at you. It was for the masses who think he’s the one to lead this team to the promised land.

Either way it’s time to get someone else under center.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I thought it would be over 50 pages by now but they began allowing other Dak threads.

These fans really becomes trash after a loss. Lol

Nav22

Reaction score
Never said that, your emotions are getting the best of you, I’d get in the room you wouldn’t get in the parking lot. Durrrrrrrr.
Yeah, you derisively asking "who are these NFL personnel" totally indicates that you respect their evaluations and understand that they know more than you do.

My opinion on Dak was the same as theirs. Top 10, good but not elite.

Keep losing. Maybe some team can hire you to be a court jester?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Blitzen

Reaction score
So, you’re suggesting that we should either win the Super Bowl or tank.

You don’t get the best QB in the draft unless you’re the worst team in the entire league.

It doesn’t happen by accident.
Where did I suggest tanking? I suggest the objective be SB. This team does not aim like that. This is about team building. If you are not aiming for the SB, then I as a fan do not care about making a watered down playoff field to lose to actual contenders. The team, with this QB can beat lesser teams but cannot beat the heavy weight contenders. So, I do not fear having a few terrible seasons if that’s a potential when trying to improve by making major changes.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You're so much smarter than NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs.

They all said Dak is top 10. You're smarter than all of them combined.

That's what you want to hear?
The Appeal to Authority fallacy, an internet favorite. :laugh:

Since the beginning of last season, Dak has 28 TD passes and 19 INTs. Unless it's 1985, that isn't top 10 by any measure.