Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been right about literally everything in regards to Dak. I know that's tough to accept.
:thumbup:

But, dur, dur...if you think what you have been posting all season long about Dak is right, I feel sorry for you. And you say you know this "sport". smh. I don't accept stupidity, sorry.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I'm available as FA for tens of millions less than Dak's contract. However, just expect the same results out of me, but at least you can spend all that extra money on upgrading other positions.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm available as FA for tens of millions less than Dak's contract. However, just expect the same results out of me, but at least you can spend all that extra money on upgrading other positions.
How's your arm? Can you constantly point to the sky without tearing a trap or delt?

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Someone should send Dak a link to this thread. Let him know what his fans REALLY think about him.

Or those of us who live here in the DFW area.... Dak lives in Prosper, around 5 miles from the training facility in Frisco. Gather up as many #4 jerseys you can find and toss them into his front yard.
Good luck. It’s a gated community.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
How's your arm? Can you constantly point to the sky without tearing a trap or delt?
I can sling it a good 10-15 yards with some zip on it, and I'm a lefty. So, I'll need 77 to play RT for me. I'm just going to give the ball to 20, 25 times a game and throw a few check downs here and there to really confuse the D.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
We just played possibly the best team in the entire league. Being one dimensional zero running game. And all they have to do is pin there is beck, and pressure, the quarterback. I hope you’re all happy that this fits your agenda. I’m pissed that we suck this bad as a team not as an individual.

You head is so far up Dak's Okole, it may be perma Stuck . Youve been dead wrong for years and look like a fool, DAK SUCKS !

acr731

Reaction score
Good luck. It’s a gated community.
Not unless they reconfigured the entrances. There are three leading into his neighborhood, and none of them appear to be gated. The front of his house is gated pretty tight, though. 1 of only 2 on the whole block that seem to be protected from a zombie apocalypse

acr731

Reaction score
I can sling it a good 10-15 yards with some zip on it, and I'm a lefty. So, I'll need 77 to play RT for me. I'm just going to give the ball to 20, 25 times a game and throw a few check downs here and there to really confuse the D.
That's already better than Dak. He's the king of the 5 yard dump off so far this season.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It would be one thing if he had even been competitive and we lost a close game but he was abysmal against them, again, and there is no reasonable hope of him ever doing any better than we've seen the last 2 times we played them. Time for a change.
The Rams and Cardinals played them way closer. I agree about change but as long as Dak is putting people in the stadium Jerry will keep him. As sick as many feel about it the bottom line is money. Winning a SB is no longer the priority for the owners.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Someone should send Dak a link to this thread. Let him know what his fans REALLY think about him.

Or those of us who live here in the DFW area.... Dak lives in Prosper, around 5 miles from the training facility in Frisco. Gather up as many #4 jerseys you can find and toss them into his front yard.
I think I would like to have those #4 jerseys and make them into doormats for all the local sports bars.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Nah, no reason to beat the man down. He is what he is. Not like he intentionally sucks or doesn’t want to win. Not his fault he was offered a huge contract and cashed in on an overinflated market.

Hate the qb, not the man.

acr731

Reaction score
I think I would like to have those #4 jerseys and make them into doormats for all the local sports bars.
Imagine sending them to Africa and having them returned.... It would be pretty sad when not even poor people in an undeveloped country want a Dak jersey.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, at least he's only going into his fifth year, according to the guy supposedly negotiating his third contract.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I feel badly for the guy. Yea he’s rich etc but this can’t be a fun feeling. He’s in over his head he probably wants out of all this.

It’s so weird Bc there ain’t no shame in being a backup . That’s really a cool profession too

erod

Reaction score
Lol-Purdy is a monster. Yeah right. Without McCaffrey and Kittle that team is more like a ten win team. Take out a few elite players from their offense and they would quickly develop into a good not great team. Take Greenlaw and Bosa out and the defense suddenly looks pretty suspect at times. Purdy somehow being comped to Brady-thank you bro. :lmao:
He's never lost a game he started and didn't get hurt.

He has 0 interceptions this year.

The coaches love him and gave away their highly drafted QB for nothing.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Sounds like YOU enjoyed it. I'm a Cowboys fan so I didn't.

So what's your plan to upgrade at QB?

So far @MountaineerCowboy has said "try", which isn't a strategy since we're already doing that. Others have parroted that as well. We traded for a former #3 overall pick, I'd say that counts as "trying."

Don't be shy and be specific! Tell us your master plan!
LMAO!!! Oh now you want to listen. But you should of listening a while back and you wouldn't of been so disappointed. I saw this coming after the second playoff loss to SF. Your not just instantly going to replace Dak. You have to start drafting QBs and we're talking top teir. They need a QB more than they need Micah Parsons. When that kid Caleb Williams comes out I don't care if you have to trade the whole draft plus Parson for the #1 pick you do it. That would be a start.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You really think that would make a difference last night. The whole team lost confidence. The people that blame one person is so foolish.
Switch quarterbacks, same results. Get a clue.
So why not try to switch QBs, same results and we can dump Daks salary next year and no extension.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been right about literally everything in regards to Dak. I know that's tough to accept.
Really, you predicted he would suck and throw 3 INTs last night...And then you want to extend him?

You know what Einstein would say about that, right?