Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I said last year it that he had regressed, and it wasn’t looking good with him, but that I would give him this season. I’ve seen enough and am convinced he’s not the answer.

I told you he sucked and you made umpteen excuses for him and did the usual " you know nothing" crap most Dak lovers use when people are calling out this fraud. Own it.

Brax

Reaction score
Easy to "move on from Trey Lance" after the 3rd string QB lights up the league!
:laugh:

If Dak gets hurt and his backup looks like the next Tom Brady, I promise you we'll "move on" too.
Problem is they can’t evaluate QBs and keeping rejects as backups doesn’t do much, let’s face it they don’t want competition at QB . Bold decisions and not being afraid to admit mistakes is not Jerry’s MO, he’s happy having a serviceable QB winning a SB is not the main objective it’s staying relevant. You have been a Dak apologist in fact one of the most vocal. Top 10 never was never will be, and at this point it looks like posters were right 10 to 20 depending on the competition. You will be happy when Dak gets his extension and keep shoveling the crap that he’s top 10.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
He balls out & makes plays that are extraordinary even by NFL standards "every" game according to some posters.
Not calling anyone out but can't wait for @Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius to enlighten us on how special the performance was & how we fools for not seeing it in the first place.
So Little ol me deserves all this attention, I'm touched ! By the way you are calling me out. Dak played like Donkey Balls. What did you think I was going to say.
But that's the problem I have with Dak detractors, you say that I said things I've never said, don't believe and then you argue against that. I've never called you a fool, and Dak 's performance was SPECIAL, I don't think I've seen a QB suck that badly in a while and that's special. But enjoy the win, they curb stomped us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I told you he sucked and you made umpteen excuses for him and did the usual " you know nothing" crap most Dak lovers use when people are calling out this fraud. Own it.
You must be thinking of someone else, because I never made excuses for him. He sucked last night, but he’s still a better than average QB who’s become inconsistent. I’m sure you’re one of those who’s been saying he’s sucked ever since he took over the team in 2016. He’s been regressing the past three seasons and it’s time to look for a new QB.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
You must be thinking of someone else, because I never made excuses for him. He sucked last night, but he’s still a better than average QB who’s become inconsistent. I’m sure you’re one of those who’s been saying he’s sucked ever since he took over the team in 2016. He’s been regressing the past three seasons and it’s time to look for a new QB.

No I'm not. I don't post very often on here .

Nav22

Reaction score
Problem is they can’t evaluate QBs and keeping rejects as backups doesn’t do much, let’s face it they don’t want competition at QB . Bold decisions and not being afraid to admit mistakes is not Jerry’s MO, he’s happy having a serviceable QB winning a SB is not the main objective it’s staying relevant. You have been a Dak apologist in fact one of the most vocal. Top 10 never was never will be, and at this point it looks like posters were right 10 to 20 depending on the competition. You will be happy when Dak gets his extension and keep shoveling the crap that he’s top 10.
The efficiency stats showed that he was top 10.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs ranked him top 10.

If you know better, maybe get a job in the NFL?

Why do you think Dallas traded for Trey Lance? You're whining just to whine.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No I'm not. I don't post very often on here .
I’m sure that’s true because I can’t recall ever having a discussion with you. Like I said you’re were thinking about someone else here because I don’t make excuses for any player.

Nav22

Reaction score
But, dur, dur...if you think what you have been posting all season long about Dak is right, I feel sorry for you. And you say you know this "sport". smh. I don't accept stupidity, sorry.
I'm sorry that you're so far beneath me.

Old man with a low IQ. Terrible combination.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

pitt33

Reaction score
I said last year it that he had regressed, and it wasn’t looking good with him, but that I would give him this season. I’ve seen enough and am convinced he’s not the answer.
I said this three years ago.

You’ve got to be freaking blind not to see it.

What kills me are the fans who love the quarterback just because he starts for their team even though that quarterback won’t win squat.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I’m sure that’s true because I can’t recall ever having a discussion with you. Like I said you’re were thinking about someone else here because I don’t make excuses for any player.

It was you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said this three years ago.

You’ve got to be freaking blind not to see it.

What kills me are the fans who love the quarterback just because he starts for their team even though that quarterback won’t win squat.
You must be freaking blind if you couldn’t see that he was playing the best football of his career three years ago in 2020, just prior to his ankle injury. He was on pace for over 6000 yards. He orchestrated one of the biggest comebacks in franchise history overcoming a 20 point deficit to Atlanta. He was the leading MVP candidate, and then he got hurt. He showed a lot of promise earlier in his career and the ankle injury changed everything. He’s regressed and turns the ball over and can’t win big games. We’ve reached the point where it’s time to look for a new QB.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm trying to.
Defending him, and making excuses for him are two different things. Supporting a QB isn’t making excuses for them. I’ve always been very candid about Dak. Too many fans put all the blame on him. Even when he’s played some very good games and we lost fans blamed him. He’s lost confidence and has become an up and down player who doesn’t perform well against real good teams. Those are the facts.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I have a very very inportant question:

Aside from Dak sucks, how far along in the comments would you have been if you didn't stop to read this question?

Staubacher

Reaction score
The efficiency stats showed that he was top 10.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs ranked him top 10.

If you know better, maybe get a job in the NFL?

Why do you think Dallas traded for Trey Lance? You're whining just to whine.
Well..they were wrong.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
"No Jerry, I'm retired!!"

x1080