*** Official Fan Mock Draft Thread ***

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398770 said:
his size and actually the guy has had a monster offseason started with the allstar games he dominated. it might be a reach a little as he's now on some ranking as a rd 2 guy. remember the colts run defense? they need a big tough gritty guy in the middle and de'ossie is that
Who jumped him up to the 2nd? I can see him going late 2nd to the Patriots, but that's a reach. You can get him cheaper.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398772 said:
and i was going to put lynch in for the hets but they might need defense. but if he was going to be picked in the 1st i think it would def be to the jets
If Lynch falls to us and we pass on him that would be a bit disappointing.

The Realist

Reaction score
LatinMind;1398748 said:
1. Raiders - Jamarcus Russell QB LSU
2. Lions - Bradie Quinn QB ND
3. Browns - Adrian Peterson RB Okl
4. Bucs - Joe Thomas T Wisc
5. Cardinals - Jamaal Anderson DE Ark
6. Deadskins - Alan Branch DT Mich
7. Vikings - Calvin Johnson WR GT
8. Texans - Robert Meacham WR Tenn
9. Dolphins - Gains Adams - DE Clem
10. Falcons - Amobi Okoye DT L'ville
11. Niners - Reggie Nelson S Florida
12. Bills - Levi Brown T PSU
13. Rams - Laron Landry S LSU
14. Panthers - Greg Olson TE Tha U
15. Steelers - Jarvis Moss OLB Florida
16. Packers - Ted Ginn Jr WR OSU
17. Jaguars - Darrelle Revis CB Pitt
18. Bengals - Adam Carriker DE Neb
19. Titans - Dwayne Jarrett WR USC
20. Giants - Jon Beason OLB Tha U
21. Broncos - Charles Johnson DE Georgia
22. DALLAS COWBOYS - LEON HALL CB MICH
23. Cheifs - Dwayne Bowe Wr LSU
24. Patriots - Patrick Willis LB Miss
25. Jets - Chris Houston CB Ark
26. Eagles - Lawrence Timmons LB FSU
27. Saints - Paul Posluszny LB PSU
28. Patriots - Michael Griffin S Texas
29. Ravens - Sidney Rice WR SC
30. Chargers - Marcus McCauley CB Fresno State
31. Bears - Justin Blaylok G Texas
32. Colts - Zak De'Ossie ILB Brown

Round 2 COWBOYS
KYLE YOUNG C/G FRESNO STATE

Round 3 COWBOYS
BRIAN ROBISON OLB TEXAS

Round 4 COWBOYS
STEVE SMITH WR USC

Kyle Young 5-7 if drafted.

Suspended 4 games and not invited to combine.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
theogt;1398773 said:
Who jumped him up to the 2nd? I can see him going late 2nd to the Patriots, but that's a reach. You can get him cheaper.

watch every yr a guy makes a big jump. 2 weeks before the draft alot of draft gurus had ware in the 2nd rd. 5 days before the draft he jumped to dallas pick. i know this because i was all over that ware pick. from the moment college season finished i called that pick but i had it round 2. then all of the sudden he jumped. was like whoa.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
The Realist;1398776 said:
Kyle Young 5-7 if drafted.

Suspended 4 games and not invited to combine.
proday will be the best center, and top 3 guard in the draft. mark it down.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398778 said:
watch every yr a guy makes a big jump. 2 weeks before the draft alot of draft gurus had ware in the 2nd rd. 5 days before the draft he jumped to dallas pick. i know this because i was all over that ware pick. from the moment college season finished i called that pick but i had it round 2. then all of the sudden he jumped. was like whoa.
Ok, but who has him ranked as a 2nd now?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
theogt;1398785 said:
Ok, but who has him ranked as a 2nd now?

it was posted on here in a article a couple days ago. i remember reading it. i dont think he's worth it. but in todays game it seems size and speed and what u do at the combine count for alot. dont count it out. who thought last yr whitner was going to go 8th?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398791 said:
it was posted on here in a article a couple days ago. i remember reading it. i dont think he's worth it. but in todays game it seems size and speed and what u do at the combine count for alot. dont count it out. who thought last yr whitner was going to go 8th?
I posted the other day that the Patriots might take him as high as the 2nd, but that was just speculation. Maybe that's where you read it. ;)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
theogt;1398793 said:
I posted the other day that the Patriots might take him as high as the 2nd, but that was just speculation. Maybe that's where you read it. ;)

i know the difference between a article and post. and in noway will i ever mistaken your posts for a article:laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398795 said:
i know the difference between a article and post. and in noway will i ever mistaken your posts for a article:laugh2:
Of course. Mine are usually too informative to be confused for a journalist's work.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
theogt;1398800 said:
Of course. Mine are usually too informative to be confused for a journalist's work.

i was going to put paul williams in the 4th rd but i dont want to be called the homer of homers lol

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
I'd be pretty happy with that, though after Hall ran a 4.39 I don't think he'll be around that long.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;1398807 said:
I'd be pretty happy with that, though after Hall ran a 4.39 I don't think he'll be around that long.

i did this mock based on more needs rather then BPA. if teams are filling needs more then BPA this yr it could happen that way. big if

Jake0

Reaction score
Don't see how Calvin drops to 7, just impossible with his world class talent. Teams that are fine at WR will even get him. Really though... Joe Thomas over Calvin.. just can't see it.

I'd be fine with Hall though if he drops that far. Hall/Houston/Meachem/Ginn, one of those and I'd have no quarrels.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Jake0;1398934 said:
Don't see how Calvin drops to 7, just impossible with his world class talent. Teams that are fine at WR will even get him. Really though... Joe Thomas over Calvin.. just can't see it.

i do know that the bucs released their starting right tackle right?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Jake0;1398934 said:

I'd be fine with Hall though if he drops that far. Hall/Houston/Meachem/Ginn, one of those and I'd have no quarrels.
Of course there's no way he'd get past 3rd or 4th. If he did make it to 5th teams would be scrambling to trade up. Even if a trade couldn't be set up, the Commanders wouldn't be dumb enough to pass.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
theogt;1398942 said:
Of course there's no way he'd get past 3rd or 4th. If he did make it to 5th teams would be scrambling to trade up. Even if a trade couldn't be set up, the Commanders wouldn't be dumb enough to pass.

as bad as the run defense was? alan branch is a lock for the deadskins. not to mention they have something like 70 mil? invested in 3 wrs? i might be wrong. but moss 30+ mil wasnt el's contract in the 30 mil range and brandons? 15?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LatinMind;1398951 said:
as bad as the run defense was? alan branch is a lock for the deadskins. not to mention they have something like 70 mil? invested in 3 wrs? i might be wrong. but moss 30+ mil wasnt el's contract in the 30 mil range and brandons? 15?
Total contract numbers are meaningless.

carphalen5150

Reaction score
LatinMind;1398748 said:
1. Raiders - Jamarcus Russell QB LSU
2. Lions - Bradie Quinn QB ND
3. Browns - Adrian Peterson RB Okl
4. Bucs - Joe Thomas T Wisc
5. Cardinals - Jamaal Anderson DE Ark
6. Deadskins - Alan Branch DT Mich
7. Vikings - Calvin Johnson WR GT
8. Texans - Robert Meacham WR Tenn
9. Dolphins - Gains Adams - DE Clem
10. Falcons - Amobi Okoye DT L'ville
11. Niners - Reggie Nelson S Florida
12. Bills - Levi Brown T PSU
13. Rams - Laron Landry S LSU
14. Panthers - Greg Olson TE Tha U
15. Steelers - Jarvis Moss OLB Florida
16. Packers - Ted Ginn Jr WR OSU
17. Jaguars - Darrelle Revis CB Pitt
18. Bengals - Adam Carriker DE Neb
19. Titans - Dwayne Jarrett WR USC
20. Giants - Jon Beason OLB Tha U
21. Broncos - Charles Johnson DE Georgia
22. DALLAS COWBOYS - LEON HALL CB MICH
23. Cheifs - Dwayne Bowe Wr LSU
24. Patriots - Patrick Willis LB Miss
25. Jets - Chris Houston CB Ark
26. Eagles - Lawrence Timmons LB FSU
27. Saints - Paul Posluszny LB PSU
28. Patriots - Michael Griffin S Texas
29. Ravens - Sidney Rice WR SC
30. Chargers - Marcus McCauley CB Fresno State
31. Bears - Justin Blaylok G Texas
32. Colts - Zak De'Ossie ILB Brown

Round 2 COWBOYS
KYLE YOUNG C/G FRESNO STATE

Round 3 COWBOYS
BRIAN ROBISON OLB TEXAS

Round 4 COWBOYS
STEVE SMITH WR USC
Some good stuff on here, but Johnson is not going to last until 7, doubt very much that Meachem goes that high, Olsen is way too high, Deossie will be lucky to be taken in the 3rd, and Marshawn Lynch not going in the first is ridiculous.