Official I quit as a fan because of TO *merged*

Novacek84

Reaction score
If you consider leaving, then you were never here in the first place. Player signings come and go and although Owens is by far the least likable signing I've been forced to swallow in my 27 years as a fan- I'll live. I survived Deion, I survived Keyshawn, I'll survive this. Although I think Jerry is nuts for bringing this cancer into Valley Ranch.

Hoov

Reaction score
can you post your address, i'm ordering a new cowboys jersey and i want to mail it to you.

ok j/k. and sorry to hear that you feel this way, but when you see the Boys on espn highlights you will start watching again. your allegiance to the star will likely supercede your TO hatred. Besides, what about all the other players who you do like and admire, dont you wnat to watch them develop ?

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
After hearing the news today, that is.

Sorry guys-ain't falling for all this "Parcells is a hard-nosed coach who'll keep him in line" crap. We're gonna be 3-3(teams that TO has ripped into a thousand pieces, that is).

Why didn't we go after LeCharles Bentley instead? This guy would have opened holes for Julius in a HUGE way.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
So you loved Michael Irvin, but you hate Terrell Owens? TO just has a big mouth, he does nothing illegal, and is a saint compared to some of the Cowboys of the 90s. Do you happen to remember the White House?

Anyone who can let one player ruin your committment to a franchise, truly isn't a fan to begin with. You may be leaving this board, but I promise that when week 1 rolls around you'll be right there with the rest of Cowboy nation.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I can't believe this level of arrogance. Oh well there is always the desporados, lol.

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
Pathetic. I can't believe some fans are letting TO ruin what they've rooted for for so long. HAHA, TO wins...

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I can’t believe Terrell Owens is a Cowboy. He’s actually not, in my mind, but the DIRTBAG will be wearing the uniform. Because of his acts of defiance and mockery of our organization, our fans, and our star, I will no longer watch the Cowboys as long as his name is on the roster.

I have been a diehard Cowboy fan for 27 of my 32 years, beginning at age 5 while living in Dallas, and though I’ve been all over the world since then, the Cowboys have always gone with me. I am as diehard as they come.

This PUNK we have on the team is as different as any NFL player can be from Tom Landry’s persona. T.O. hated the Cowboys, and now wants to bilk money from us while driving the team into the ground with his cancerous attitude and 2 year old mentality. We’re paying millions for cancer?? I can’t bear to watch it and I won’t.

That is why, effective immediately, I am not watching the Cowboys, or posting on this board, until T.O. is gone. I request that the mods send an email notifying me when he is no longer on our roster, so that I can resume watching the games, and following the team. I love my Cowboys, I won’t watch them be torn apart by this spoiled brat.

It doesn’t bother me that people think I’m doing this for attention, or that my statement will make little impact among other fans. I’m doing it because I cannot stand him.

To others who feel this way, please add your comments.

Mods, please sticky this so that there is a record of who has left. Don’t forget us. We love the Cowboys!!! See you later.

The list of who’ve had enough
nathanlt
Shotgun Dave
Eddie
Jack Magist
Sultan of Six
Buh-bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And don't bother stopping by after we win our 6th Super Bowl because you weren't there to support the team when we got it.

A true fan sticks by his/her team through thick and thin and doesn't bail when they hit rock bottom but supports them always. It's a shame that some people can't figure that out.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know I think I have read other threads by some of the same users that said they will not follow the cowboys if TO is signed.

Yet they keep coming back saying the same thing again.

I am not being rude or sarcastic about this but give it a break PLEASE.

If you won't follow the cowboys because of TO then I have no problem with that, If you want to say goodbye because of TO then I have no problem with that.

But for the love of whatever you find high in your heart, say it and then do it instead of saying it over and over.

Once again that is not picking on anyone, not being rude towards anyone but really enough is enough...don't just talk the talk.

:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
From a Skinz fan. It could be worse, it could have come from a Iggles fan.
What he says is right on the money.

My post ain't bad either.

:grin:

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
Way 'nuff said:
Pathetic. I can't believe some fans are letting TO ruin what they've rooted for for so long. HAHA, TO wins...
Please don't let these "fans" ruin the image or speak on behalf of the real Cowboys fans who stand by their team through good times and bad times.

They don't speak for all of us.. although it's sad that they labeled themselves as Cowboys "fans" for as long as they have.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I can’t believe Terrell Owens is a Cowboy. He’s actually not, in my mind, but the DIRTBAG will be wearing the uniform. Because of his acts of defiance and mockery of our organization, our fans, and our star, I will no longer watch the Cowboys as long as his name is on the roster.

I have been a diehard Cowboy fan for 27 of my 32 years, beginning at age 5 while living in Dallas, and though I’ve been all over the world since then, the Cowboys have always gone with me. I am as diehard as they come.

This PUNK we have on the team is as different as any NFL player can be from Tom Landry’s persona. T.O. hated the Cowboys, and now wants to bilk money from us while driving the team into the ground with his cancerous attitude and 2 year old mentality. We’re paying millions for cancer?? I can’t bear to watch it and I won’t.

That is why, effective immediately, I am not watching the Cowboys, or posting on this board, until T.O. is gone. I request that the mods send an email notifying me when he is no longer on our roster, so that I can resume watching the games, and following the team. I love my Cowboys, I won’t watch them be torn apart by this spoiled brat.

It doesn’t bother me that people think I’m doing this for attention, or that my statement will make little impact among other fans. I’m doing it because I cannot stand him.

To others who feel this way, please add your comments.

Mods, please sticky this so that there is a record of who has left. Don’t forget us. We love the Cowboys!!! See you later.

The list of who’ve had enough
nathanlt
Shotgun Dave
Eddie
Jack Magist
Sultan of Six
Tunafan33

I agree completely. Even as a LONG-time Bill Parcells fan-NO way I'm rooting for the Cowboys this year.

Why the heck didn't we use this money for LeCharles Bentley? With him, our piss-poor running game would IMPROVE INCREDIBLY.

How can Jerry be SO stupid?? Sure-Michael had issues-but they were more personal in nature.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I can't believe this level of arrogance. Oh well there is always the desporados, lol.

Arrogance? I call it ignorance.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
What he says is right on the money.

My post ain't bad either.

:grin:
Ditto that.

I can't imagine any circumstance that would make me stop being a Cowboy's fan. Especially moves that are obviously done to make us a better team. Consider me befuddled.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
If you are a true Cowboys fan, you don't care who signs w/ the team. You route for the team, not individuals.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Way 'nuff said:
As much as I hate to admit it, that observation is really on the money.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
TunaFan33 said:
I agree completely. Even as a LONG-time Bill Parcells fan-NO way I'm rooting for the Cowboys this year.

Why the heck didn't we use this money for LeCharles Bentley? With him, our piss-poor running game would IMPROVE INCREDIBLY.

How can Jerry be SO stupid?? Sure-Michael had issues-but they were more personal in nature.
Buh-bye!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Arrogance? I call it ignorance.

Arrogance in the form that they are and the cowboys are so high and mighty that scum like TO ain't good enough.

Hey if that pushes them off the ledge then good riddance, imo.

PacoReloaded

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
If you are a true Cowboys fan, you don't care who signs w/ the team. You route for the team, not individuals.
Yeah, it's getting more and more pathetic as each day passes.

Oh well, on the bright side it'll at least allow us to weed out the true fans from these phonies.