***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
How does CJ take Dez behind any woodshed? I never saw him cover him once? If Dez had fifteen targets given what he did on just six, take a guess how many yards he would have had? Over 200 yds and probably three td's. You can't catch what isn't thrown to you.

He had that many targets because he is their only target and he still owned.

And if you compare their games Dez was absolutely destroyed today by Calvin Johnson no matter how you slice it. Dez can do anything Calvin can do, right?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH>..............'private meetings'......lol: what a soap opera....too much drama, not enough good coaching in crunch time resulting in WINS....nothing changes
Maybe Jerry should have a private locker room meeting with Garrett?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Not one single player or coach is boosted, educated, helped, encouraged, fired-up, enhanced, enriched, confronted by Dez pooping his pants. It's a distraction, and a complete embarrassment.

You are being an idiot to support him.

I agree. He did nothing but distract others when they needed to come trough. If Dez was so darn good why wasn't he open today? If he were wide open, he would have gotten the ball. Instead he yells and you guys defend him. Do it on the field.....not on the sidelines!

JoeyHarris

Reaction score
If anyone actually believes Romo and Witten and Ware "don't want to win", you're an idiot. If I had to guess, I'd say that Bryant was more mad at the defense than anything, with Witten and Ware telling him that a sideline with all the cameras wasn't the place. And let's be real, Bryant would complain if Williams had 175 yard and two TD's in a 34-3 victory. I love his competitive streak. But that's the other side of it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The assumption that the other players don't care just because they aren't pouting and stamping their feet is just flat out foolish.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What is with all the scared pansies out here??? This is FOOTBALL it's an EMOTIONAL game!!! Tired of seeing guys smiling after a lose or the same "calm" approach by this HC and QB and TE and every player associated with this team. Tired of the robotic act that everyone has to be a certain way and show no emotion. These players are no fed up with losing and Dez Bryant is! It's about time someone steps up and says something the 4 of them Romo, JG and Witten and Wade Wilson just talking like it was all ok and DEZ got tired of it.. It's been the same crap with this team for 6 years. Sorry Witten you are not above anyone and you had 1 catch for 2 yards today. This HC and OC and QB don't look for its play makers or lightening rods that can spark a team. It's tiresome as a fan to watch it all the time. Why some are so surprised OMG Dez is yelling on the sideline. Lol seriously if you haven't played the game you wouldn't know the feeling. Dez wants to win more then anyone on this team and that's the way it is.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Irvin did the same stuff back in the day and everyone loves it. Dez does the same stuff and he's crucified. Just imagine if the Playmaker had played on the constant mediocre teams like Dez *Shrugs*

tico

Reaction score
We should not resign dez when his contract is up. He will be too expensive. Before you guys jump all over me, hear me out.

We are in serious cap trouble. We cannot afford to commit as much money as he is going to want. It would be one thing if we used him like other teams use their top wr's, but we don't.

We refuse to force him the ball, which is why we should not pay him. I'm not saying he's not worth it, but it is our style of play that will make it not worth the money.

We should use him like the lions use calvin or the bengals use green. But we don't. Because of that, it would be a waste to give him a huge contract.

Wow, not even trade him? sorry moving on to an adult conversation!

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
yup...dez is tired of the stupidity that is in the coaches room. i dont blame him one bit...i used to go off at the TV in the same manner. its ridiculous, unacceptable and embarrassing.

kevm3

Reaction score
Yeah, let's trade Dez... let's trade him for not accepting losing... Funny how TO and everyone else is the problem but Garrett and the 'core', and yet we somehow keep getting the same .500 results year after year.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
He had more TDs then Calvin, less fumbles then Calvin and did it with less balls thrown his way. I take what Dez did today over Calvin any day. Calvin is the best in the game right now but to say Dez "flapped" his gums and didn't produce is way off. Calvin TD was a wide open slant that Carr was playing 10 yards off at the 3 yard line. Dez TD was over 3 people which is a much harder catch pal. Fix your eyes, yards mean nothing if your not scoring.

Only the 2nd best game ever by a WR and you would take Dez game over it. LOL, tells me all I need to know. Who won the game? Megatron did!! Who had some huge catches when it was needed the most? Megatron did!! He set-up that 1 yard run with his catch down to the 1 yard line.

Chris

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that some people in here are trying to peg Witten as part of the problem for Dallas' losing culture. As if he has anything to do with personnel decisions, coaching changes, etc. Please, please do not enable this type of behavior from dez. It's fine for a fan to freak out, that's your prerogative, but Dez is supposed to be a professional and is a representative of the dallas cowboy organization.

Witten could tell Romo to try and spread the ball or force feed Dez if your going to force feed anybody.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Irvin did the same stuff back in the day and everyone loves it. Dez does the same stuff and he's crucified. Just imagine if the Playmaker had played on the constant mediocre teams like Dez *Shrugs*

he probably would have choked out JG by now.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I agree. He did nothing but distract others when they needed to come trough. If Dez was so darn good why wasn't he open today? If he were wide open, he would have gotten the ball. Instead he yells and you guys defend him. Do it on the field.....not on the sidelines!

CJ wasnt open all the time either and caught the ball. dez knows he can catch the ball. doesnt have to be wide open.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Dez is just fed up with the conservative play calling in the end that COSTS Dallas wins.........also with the coaching blunders committed. Don't blame him for reacting to this BS. Ware and Witten shouldn't put up with it either, but I guess they're too deep into this mediocrity that they wouldn't know what a REAL coach looks like. Idiot is acting like its ok to lose in a stupid fashion.

If they are fed up the place to voice that is in the locker room or to the coaches/owner. But not being an idiot on the sidelines.

newlander

Reaction score
I agree, sadly. They need to follow dez. He needs to be the vocal leader from here on out

ANY of you guys justifying his complete clownish behavior never played at a high level in your LIVES. When Irvin did it, he had a point and would stop after a short outburst. Bryant is out of control and looks like a LOON while continually ranting and raving. You guys justifying it is PATHETIC

Frozen700

Reaction score
Guys like written and ware...tired of them. Just leave

That's why nobody respects us and talks that ****. Because we are soft and ***** made.

Lee, Dez, and hatcher are the only ones with nuts