***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wait, where are we getting this stuff about Dez giving ammo to Megatron? He didn't. He had that one quote that was spun into "Dez thinks he's as great as Calvin!!" by Nate Burleson and eaten up by the media.

"I believe I can do whatever he can do," Bryant said, per ESPN Dallas. "I think it's just a pride thing. When it comes to football, just being on the field, it's a mindset and having a mentality. I honestly believe when I'm there, I'll be feeling like there's nothing I can't do. Whatever the coaches ask me to do, I'm going to do it."

He never disrespected Calvin in any way. He said it's a mindset, mentality in that he BELIEVES he can do what Calvin does.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Maybe get a 3rd at best for Ware with his injury problems now and his declining play. Witten, no way he's getting traded. So I say keep both.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Not one single player or coach is boosted, educated, helped, encouraged, fired-up, enhanced, enriched, confronted by Dez pooping his pants. It's a distraction, and a complete embarrassment.

You are being an idiot to support him.

This team unfortunately is a complete embarrassment. Dez's outburts was justified.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
We should not resign dez when his contract is up. He will be too expensive. Before you guys jump all over me, hear me out.

We are in serious cap trouble. We cannot afford to commit as much money as he is going to want. It would be one thing if we used him like other teams use their top wr's, but we don't.

We refuse to force him the ball, which is why we should not pay him. I'm not saying he's not worth it, but it is our style of play that will make it not worth the money.

We should use him like the lions use calvin or the bengals use green. But we don't. Because of that, it would be a waste to give him a huge contract.

Lmao

yentl911

Reaction score
Alpha Male or not he was very unprofessional today. Not the way to carry yourself. Grow up kid. Damn

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Not one single player or coach is boosted, educated, helped, encouraged, fired-up, enhanced, enriched, confronted by Dez pooping his pants. It's a distraction, and a complete embarrassment.

You are being an idiot to support him.

How do you know? We're you on the sideline? The embarrassment is the debacle that happened on the field, not on the sidelines. At least dez won't accept losing. This happens all the time, its emotional game. It's time dez steps up as a vocal leader. We need more players like dez, players who hate losing.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
I agree this nice guy crap has not got us anywhere.....

Witten shut the hell up...somebody needs to complain, and *****. I'm tired of this stay calm attitude, when we give up big leads and can't capitalize on turnovers

Written has done crap, and is washed up

Hit the nail on the head, this happy go lucky core has gotten us nowhere and I am so glad someone like Dez is finally tired of it

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
You do it in the locker room. Not on the sidelines. He embarrassed himself and his team and didn't make anyone better. Instead he diverted attention when they needed to focus.

kevm3

Reaction score
Dez TWO TOUCHDOWNS, 6 targets. Hmmm.. maybe if we targeted him more, we would have gotten a lot more productivity off of those turnovers, don't you think?

CJ has the benefit of a QB that actually LOOKS AT HIM and isn't afraid to throw him the ball and has a coaching staff that knows how to design an offense around its playmakers. Let's target a rookie almost double the times we target our star receiver.

ftghb

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that some people in here are trying to peg Witten as part of the problem for Dallas' losing culture. As if he has anything to do with personnel decisions, coaching changes, etc. Please, please do not enable this type of behavior from dez. It's fine for a fan to freak out, that's your prerogative, but Dez is supposed to be a professional and is a representative of the dallas cowboy organization.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Does nothing? Except for demanding double teams...on a tight end. Except for keeping DCs up at night wondering how the guy is always open.

One game doesn't make a player. Calvin Johnson took Dez behind the woodshed and planted a boot up his arse but he doesn't talk or scream on the sidelines so he must be a loser.

Get lost with your nonsense.

How does CJ take Dez behind any woodshed? I never saw him cover him once? If Dez had fifteen targets given what he did on just six, take a guess how many yards he would have had? Over 200 yds and probably three td's. You can't catch what isn't thrown to you.