***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dez had every right to be furious. I put the blame squarely on Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett. I feel sorry that Dez has to play on this team. His talent shouldn't have to go to waste.

Again, I can't blame him at all for being frustrated and I think his fiery passion is great. There is a point there were one goes from fiery to off the deep end. The latter seemed to clearly happen.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Dez was crying because Megatron backed his talk up unlike Dez.

Or he knew his coach and qb were playing scared and playing not to lose. I like seeing that fire out of him. That's what we've been missing. At least someone on the team has some. Players need to follow dez or get out of the way. Nobody else has that fire dez has. He hates to lose. We need more players like him.

Ender

Reaction score
How do you know they were OK with it? Because they didn't almost have to go bananas? Most adults don't respond that way. It doesn't mean they don't care just as much.

Dez 24, they're in the 30s. That's the difference. I don't know how old you are but I'd hope you wouldnt react the same way to something at 24 and 30.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dez had every right to get upset today. No targets in the first quarter, maybe one in the second quarter. He could have handled it better but it was an emotional game today for him. Romo and Callahan called an awful first half of football.

They won't run the ball heavy when Murray is healthy...just with back up rookies? Got it.

newlander

Reaction score
If they are fed up the place to voice that is in the locker room or to the coaches/owner. But not being an idiot on the sidelines.

Correct: quick: does Megatron do it? Nope....DOes Fitz do it, despite a HORRIBLE year with NO QB last season? NOPE....Boldin......NOPE.....REggie Wayne? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope........................NO defense for this crap....NONE

Kingsham

Reaction score
Forget all this act like a professional stuff and whatnot, Dez's actions on the sidelines did not take away from his play on the field. I think it just boils down to, when you need yards or need a play go to your best player. Williams having more targets than Dez in a game when Williams only had that one big play means that either Dez was just drapped in coverage which couldnt be, because we would have torched the Lions with our passing game, or Romo just wasnt seeing him. I will give the Lions credit tho, their d-line did put the pressure on Romo.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Or he knew his coach and qb were playing scared and playing not to lose. I like seeing that fire out of him. That's what we've been missing. At least someone on the team has some. Players need to follow dez or get out of the way. Nobody else has that fire dez has. He hates to lose. We need more players like him.

Yeah, throw him the ball there and he will drop it or run out on bounds because he has no sense.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
The core of this team are just losers plain and simple

Garrett, Romo, Witten and Ware are all losers. Dez is experiencing something so unbelievable...so unforgiving he's lashing out at the people in charge but they're used to it...they can take it because they've been here before, many many times. They are cool, calm and collected because nothing fazes them anymore.

Do they even care? Hard to say when you seem to set some new record each week or add to some incredible stat.

Thank you. They are here to get stats, go 8-8, and go home with a smile on their face.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
Garrett, Ware, Witten and Romo...these dudes have no killer instinct and have loser mentalities. Dez is on the only one with balls to call people out. Lee and Dez are the future. Tired of these bums are you people defending this mediocrity.

You sir ... 1000x agree.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Wow, not even trade him? sorry moving on to an adult conversation!

I would be all for a trade. But that rarely happens with a player of his caliber. He should easily be able to fetch a 2nd rounder at the very worst.

Staubacher

Reaction score
All you idiots need to watch the video - Witten was telling Dez the game wasn't over he was pointing to the clock. Witten NEVER quits and he doesn't assume a loss like Dez did.

Some of you guys care more about Dez than the team. He acted like a complete baby

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dez 24, they're in the 30s. That's the difference. I don't know how old you are but I'd hope you wouldnt react the same way to something at 24 and 30.

I'm 28, so not far removed from 24. If I EVER acted the way Dez did, I would be mortified and ashamed.

venky

Reaction score
All I know is Dez outscored Megatron today. Touchdowns over yards any day.

Ender

Reaction score
At the same time... I don't blame Dez... People saying he's not getting open but he catches two TDs while being double covered.. OK, not buying that.