***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
3rd and 14... your playmaker is on the sidelines.

The offensive playcalling has no killer instinct. Dez sees it. Dez says it. I can't blame Dez for being angry. 3rd and 14 and the offense plays it safe, settles for a FG and hopes they can hang on for the win.

I'd rather they lose playing aggressive than to play it safe and STILL end up losing the game.

The worst part of this is that the media are going to turn this into a Dez is like TO thing. They're gonna ruin a good, young player.

I agree but you can express it like a professional and not like my 5 year old son after I tell him no when he wants a candy bar.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
LOL... you want to move the wrong guys. Dez is a cancer and he hurt his team by instigating Megatron. Trade him to the Rams so he can really suffer.

newlander

Reaction score
Please don't tell Bryant that Johnson had the 2nd best receiving game in NFL history today. He didn't want to get out done by Johnson. Can't blame him for that.

he's a child...acted worse actually.....clearly needs to grow up, get meds or both. Total clown show by him today. Don't believe me? Check out EVERY SINGLE SPORTS BOARD ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW....he's blowing UP....humiliated himself and the team. Shame on him. Screaming at coaches, Romo, Witten and finally Ware. BRUTAL

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
That is where the clash with Romo occurs. Romo is a classic beta....as is Ware. These guys have been forced into leadership positions due to their talent but they are not naturally vocal leaders. Dez is a classic alpha just like Irvin. I loved seeing him show that emotion. Everybody else on offense looked like they were perfectly content with that pathetic anemic offense in the 1st half. But Dez wasn't. Dez knew the game was on a platter for them but the offense was giving the game away and that was not acceptable to Dez. Thank you sir for stepping up and showing some damn emotion, something that has rarely been seen from "core leaders".

Dez will receive a lot of criticism from outsiders this week but those of you who've followed the team closely the last decade should know better. We've had the passive leadership style of the core (including Garrett) fail us for years and years...8-8....8-8...8-8...etc. It's time for something new. It's time someone finally ruffled some feathers.

Honestly, I dissed on him a bit. But at least the guy wants to win.

ftghb

Reaction score
Dez TWO TOUCHDOWNS, 6 targets. Hmmm.. maybe if we targeted him more, we would have gotten a lot more productivity off of those turnovers, don't you think?

CJ has the benefit of a QB that actually LOOKS AT HIM and isn't afraid to throw him the ball and has a coaching staff that knows how to design an offense around its playmakers. Let's target a rookie almost double the times we target our star receiver.

please, calvin johnson couldve had 300 yards and still wouldve lost the game if the cowboy defense didnt give up a touchdown in less than a minute. The win is all that matters, and I could care less if calvin johnson had 700 yards if it meant we still won.

Jenky

Reaction score
3rd and 14... your playmaker is on the sidelines.

The offensive playcalling has no killer instinct. Dez sees it. Dez says it. I can't blame Dez for being angry. 3rd and 14 and the offense plays it safe, settles for a FG and hopes they can hang on for the win.

I'd rather they lose playing aggressive than to play it safe and STILL end up losing the game.

The worst part of this is that the media are going to turn this into a Dez is like TO thing. They're gonna ruin a good, young player.

3rd and 14 a couple of years ago, and Dez was the play maker against the skins who won us the game. He did it twice that year. This is just stupid.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dez flapped his gums about Megatron and could't back it up.
He had more TDs then Calvin, less fumbles then Calvin and did it with less balls thrown his way. I take what Dez did today over Calvin any day. Calvin is the best in the game right now but to say Dez "flapped" his gums and didn't produce is way off. Calvin TD was a wide open slant that Carr was playing 10 yards off at the 3 yard line. Dez TD was over 3 people which is a much harder catch pal. Fix your eyes, yards mean nothing if your not scoring.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Does nothing? Except for demanding double teams...on a tight end. Except for keeping DCs up at night wondering how the guy is always open.

One game doesn't make a player. Calvin Johnson took Dez behind the woodshed and planted a boot up his arse but he doesn't talk or scream on the sidelines so he must be a loser.

Get lost with your nonsense.

Witten has done that his whole career and never led us anywhere. Congratulations, maybe he will stick around 5 more years to give us more mediocre results

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
LOL... you want to move the wrong guys. Dez is a cancer and he hurt his team by instigating Megatron. Trade him to the Rams so he can really suffer.

That's funny--and once again issue the free pass to the same loser bunch that have been in Dallas for almost a decade with ONE playoff win. Gimme a break with that garbage.

newlander

Reaction score

MagicMan

Reaction score
Dez is just fed up with the conservative play calling in the end that COSTS Dallas wins.........also with the coaching blunders committed. Don't blame him for reacting to this BS. Ware and Witten shouldn't put up with it either, but I guess they're too deep into this mediocrity that they wouldn't know what a REAL coach looks like. Idiot is acting like its ok to lose in a stupid fashion.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
yeah he's sick and tired of Jason Garrett and i don't blame him...the Lions actively tried to get the ball into Megatron's hand while Dez is nothing more than a distraction for the defense

Naruto

Reaction score
The core of this team are just losers plain and simple

Garrett, Romo, Witten and Ware are all losers. Dez is experiencing something so unbelievable...so unforgiving he's lashing out at the people in charge but they're used to it...they can take it because they've been here before, many many times. They are cool, calm and collected because nothing fazes them anymore.

Do they even care? Hard to say when you seem to set some new record each week or add to some incredible stat.