***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

kramskoi

Reaction score
Dez can sit himself on the bench if he want's to act like a little immature diva, I don't care how talented he is. We've been weaving out the cancer (me first) players recently, and Dez will be next if he continues having that attitude he showed today. This a good group of guys who have tight chemistry, we don't Terrel Owens 2.0 to disrupt that.

And if Dez also want's to be an elite wideout he better start watching how the best conduct themselves, you'd never see CJ or Larry act that way, SMH.

Tight chemistry? What game were you watching? Tight chemistry. This offense looked like a clown show, at least until somebody got ticked off about the persian-bazaar manner and called a few people on it. Lo and behold points followed.

Bottom line fella? Dez Bryant DID JASON GARRETT'S JOB TODAY!

khiladi

Reaction score
So Dez is the cancer now? 99.9999 percent of you have no idea what Irvin was yelling when he was, so please cut the BS that it is any different than Dez... Irvin showed up to court looking like a clown so to act like whatever he said had a point and Dez doesn't is blowing smoke...

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
That Iggles board is fine after their loss because of what Dez did today. LOL
Of course Dez is pissed. He spent the week telling the media he can do anything Calvin can do. Then, the game comes and he doesn't get targeted enough to really put up the individual stats he wanted too.

Some of it was because Romo wasn't taking chances like Stafford was. A lot of it is Dez just cannot get open line Calvin did.

Dez acted like a two year old.

You get it. Agree 100%

Jerryrage

Reaction score
So Dez is the cancer now? 99.9999 percent of you have no idea what Irvin was yelling when he was, so please cut the BS that it is any different than Dez... Irvin showed up to court looking like a clown so to act like whatever he said had a point and Dez doesn't is blowing smoke...

10000x I guess nobody saw Irvin on the sideline. It was war. pure war..

kevm3

Reaction score
TO was the problem. We got rid of him and things magically improved. Oh wait, no it didn't. Dez is the problem. I bet if we just get rid of our star receiver, who we don't target, things will get better.

newlander

Reaction score
wait so you watch all their games religiously and know they dont do that? interesting.

no choice....see ALL of CJ's games as I live in Michigan....Fitz is on nationally enough to know....same with Wayne. Dez is a HEAD case: always has been and always will be. You guys are in total denial. There is a REASON he dropped in the draft: this is it.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So Dez is the cancer now?

Why are the defenders continuing to jump to this conclusion about those that disapprove of his behavior today? His fiery passion for the game is awesome. There is a point where one can go soaring right over the deep end though. The latter certainly seemed to happen.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If anyone actually believes Romo and Witten and Ware "don't want to win", you're an idiot. If I had to guess, I'd say that Bryant was more mad at the defense than anything, with Witten and Ware telling him that a sideline with all the cameras wasn't the place. And let's be real, Bryant would complain if Williams had 175 yard and two TD's in a 34-3 victory. I love his competitive streak. But that's the other side of it.

What he's never complained!! That's such a baseless comment!! This guy is the first guy to congratulate his teammates! Wow this isn't TO here

kevm3

Reaction score
lol@'dez' can't get open like CJ. Or maybe stafford trusts CJ enough to THROW IT UP TO HIM... you know, like we should have done with Dez when we got him in the endzone and he jumped up and got the ball?

khiladi

Reaction score
It was a clown show on offense.. The one drag route they ran to Dez in the third, he was wide open and got separation... He was doing that all day against Denver.... The fact it took them three qrts to do it this game is inacceptable..

birdwells1

Reaction score
The first person Dez should be yelling at before anyone else is himself. One for opening his mouth about CJ, the other for not getting open like the guy he opened his mouth about.

Ha Ha, he went off on your boy Romo because he doesn't respect him, no one in the league does.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
no choice....see ALL of CJ's games as I live in Michigan....Fitz is on nationally enough to know....same with Wayne. Dez is a HEAD case: always has been and always will be. You guys are in total denial. There is a REASON he dropped in the draft: this is it.

Lawl ok buddy. You obviously dont know that reason hahaha.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Don't blame Dez one bit. Teammates fight. It happens. Good to see that all of our young talent hasn't embraced the mediocre "aw shucks" status quo.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Who cares if he blew up on the sidelines. He wasn't half as mad as I was. It isn't like it's going to be detrimental to the team. This team is mediocre no matter what he does. I'd like to see our coach and QB get fired up like that.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
does anyone even know WHAT the "spat" was about? NO. but hey, judgement all around, it's free!!!

My speculation is that the first play of the last drive we could have snapped ball and the lions had too many men, dez had 1on 1 but coverage was late. At best, it was a td, worst was a 1st and 5. We slothed around, let the lions get set, lose 3 yards.

He was yelling snap it.

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
Yeah, let's trade Dez... let's trade him for not accepting losing... Funny how TO and everyone else is the problem but Garrett and the 'core', and yet we somehow keep getting the same .500 results year after year.

the mainstream, majority Cowboy fans will not agree with you. But i hear you. Im interested to see the choices of Jerry and Dez as contract season approaches.

venky

Reaction score
I really can't stand Stat Padford's throwing motion, but somehow he gets it done.