***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

dbonham

Reaction score
Dez ha
The first person Dez should be yelling at before anyone else is himself. One for opening his mouth about CJ, the other for not getting open like the guy he opened his mouth about.

Dez caught two TDs and didn't fumble. I would not give him crap today.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
In the bottom picture of Dez and Witten I actually for the first time today see Gavin Escobar

Ender

Reaction score
It really is. The fact that adults support another adult acting that way is terrifying.

I'm sorry I'm not buying it.. How many games they've lost like this.. The fact that everyone was one the sideline OK with is more disturbing to me.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Romo sticking up for his guy. Saying stuff like, "Dez just wants the team to win".

Jenky

Reaction score
LOL, you guys keep making this into Dez trying to one up Megatron. You're a top 3 WR and your rookie teammate is getting more targets than yourself and your HOF TE. You try to rally the team and get called selfish. Funny how Dez got into Romo's face and then he produced.

Exactly!!! It took a tantrum for the Dallas offense to do something. ******* sad.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
I also SUPPORT DEZ! What is wrong with showing emotion? Thats one of the things thats wrong with this team. No emotion, no heart!!! Thats why this team has never and will never win anything!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They're reaction to Dez Bryant said it all.....

They have become the face of this franchise and their willingness to accept losing.

I don't blame Bryant one bit for being upset. The team gives another game away late....and Witten and Ware get on Bryant for what???????? Not accepting losing??????

It was a close call today....But this team did what it always does......find ways to snag defeat from the jaws of victory.

I wouldn't blame Bryant if he asked to be traded. The mediocrity and the willingness to accept it has just become laughable.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Romo, Lee, Ware, etc might be leaders on this team but I'll take Dez as the heart of the team all day, every day.

This is exactly what I am saying. I respect Romo, Ware, and Witten but the way they lead this team has got us nothing.

the playmaker

Reaction score
Seeing as how we havent done squat since the Tony Romo era, I didnt mind this tantrum. About time someone show some heart and passion.

How is this any different than what Irvin used to do? People would be going nuts on him if social media was like it is today

This!!!!!!!!!! Irvin used to do that....but TR is not Aikman!!! Troy, sometimes, scremed his teammate..Tony..:(

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Yard mean nothing, points to win the have is what matters. Dez 2 TDs Calvin 1, not saying Dez is better but he has the better coach today. Plus how many times was Calvin targeted? How many times was Dez? Yea Calvin didn't destroy anything but Carr. Dez might had cover Calvin better

Dez flapped his gums about Megatron and could't back it up.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
It really is. The fact that adults support another adult acting that way is terrifying.

We need somebody to light a fire under their ***. This happens in football. At least dez is passionate about winning. If we're going to change the losing culture, were going to need more players like dez. You won't see players like him laughing and carrying on after a loss. He takes it personally, like he should. Unlike a lot of other players in our locker room. Sometimes pissing a few guys off is just what they need. They need a swift kick in the ***.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
817985333.gif

817990085.gif

Yeah Ware looked like he was about to pop Witten. Witten always sticking up for his BFF

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Sorry, but the "leaders" on this team are not exactly the fiery type, so I am fine with someone showing a little emotion as long as it's the exception and not the rule.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I also have no issue about his outbursts. Just let him keep yapping until he gets tired.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm not buying it.. How many games they've lost like this.. The fact that everyone was one the sideline OK with is more disturbing to me.

How do you know they were OK with it? Because they didn't almost have to go bananas? Most adults don't respond that way. It doesn't mean they don't care just as much.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What Dez did might be a little much (and even immature) but having said that:

1) I remember one Micheal Irvin doing the same thing
and
2) its nice to see a player fired up and actually giving 2 ***** after 15 years of robotics around here.