Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1950286 said:
Spurs tough loss to Celtics today

Will be interesting to see how the West deals with Celts forward. 16-0 to date record is an issue to be dealt with.

it wont matter since the pistons are gonna romp the celtics in the playoffs

Nors;1950530 said:
Months ago the Celtics critics said we could not beat Spurs and Mavericks and best of West.....

Been there won that now.

39-9 nothing more nothing less.

Dismiss the Celtric team at your peril. Spurs need to worry about getting out of west first.....

dont get over exited, it was a close game and both of our teams were missing their second best player, it doesnt say much really

Nors;1950545 said:
Spurs today -

6th seed in West

2 1/2 games away from 9th seed. Don't get so caught up on what Celtics record against West means. Worry about what Spurs record in West means.

ya, maybe you were too dumb to notice that the spurs are also 3 games out of first place, its called the western conference, where the teams are good from top to bottom

Nors;1950561 said:
Good - With Celtics and home court, I welcome a Spurs final. We more than match up well against you and West.

Detroit is my biggest worry candidly.

you should be worried about the pistons, specially if people start saying they have no chance against the celtics and they get motivated, watch out!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1950692 said:
it wont matter since the pistons are gonna romp the celtics in the playoffs

dont get over exited, it was a close game and both of our teams were missing their second best player, it doesnt say much really

ya, maybe you were too dumb to notice that the spurs are also 3 games out of first place, its called the western conference, where the teams are good from top to bottom

you should be worried about the pistons, specially if people start saying they have no chance against the celtics and they get motivated, watch out!

It's all denial - We beat Spurs without Garnett and our starting Center.

39-9 and with Pierce, Garnett, Allen....

West really is not ready for what we can bring.

MC KAos

Reaction score
its obvious your the one with the denial, you beat teams that are playing at regular season effort without their starting point guards, and your still in denial that in the west, the top 9 teams are within 5 games of each other, and the tenth is just one game behind that, so what do you say about that? history tells me the spurs are gonna play great after the all-star break, compete for the championship, and wont go out easy to ANY team in the league.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
2181584425_91eb870763_o.gif

MC KAos

Reaction score
is he? he ONLY scored 46 points, and ONLY missed 0 shots in the fourth! haha, it was an amazing performance, and a very succesful Rodeo Road Trip! cant wait for post all star break spurs basketball!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1954905 said:
is he? he ONLY scored 46 points, and ONLY missed 0 shots in the fourth! haha, it was an amazing performance, and a very succesful Rodeo Road Trip! cant wait for post all star break spurs basketball!!

Great Rodeo thang, Beaten down by Celtics. West is caving in on you too - LOL

You do realize the Spurs are a 6th seed tonight in West.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;1954946 said:
Great Rodeo thang, Beat by Celtics. West is caving in on you too - LOL

I see you know as much about Basketball as you do Football.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
zrinkill;1954948 said:

Shhhhhh... don't let him in on the secret.

Those of us who have followed the Spurs during the Duncan-era know where this is heading. Do you see us worrying?

How many times have we been floating around the middle of the playoff pack when the All Star Break hit? And where do we usually end up?

Boston's got a great team this year, but if they don't make the Finals in the patty-cake East, it'll be the biggest choke job since the Pats! :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1954946 said:
Great Rodeo thang, Beaten down by Celtics. West is caving in on you too - LOL

You do realize the Spurs are a 6th seed tonight in West.

i think you must be mentally ill or something. If you were even a bit open minded you would notice that 9 teams in the west are separated by less than 5 games, its not like the Leastern conference where the 8th seed is 10 games under .500.

and ya, it was a good "rodeo thang" we finished 6-3 after starting it 0-2, and, hard as it is for you to believe, the world doesnt revolve around boston teams. That was just one game, and we know its a marathon, not a race, but you'll find that out soon enough.

zrinkill;1954948 said:

Danny White;1954980 said:
Shhhhhh... don't let him in on the secret.

Those of us who have followed the Spurs during the Duncan-era know where this is heading. Do you see us worrying?

How many times have we been floating around the middle of the playoff pack when the All Star Break hit? And where do we usually end up?

Boston's got a great team this year, but if they don't make the Finals in the patty-cake East, it'll be the biggest choke job since the Pats! :D

:hammer:

although there wont be any shame when they lose to the pistons. Thats just a better team, plain and simple.

ps. its pretty obvious we are in your head since you keep checking the spurs in the standings on a daily basis, frankly, its flattering.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Manu Ginobili might just be the best player in the NBA.

Manu goes for 44 (7/9 from 3) Timmy gets 24 and is 8-8 from the charity stripe.

Parker is back and working his way back in.

Things are looking good! Of course, if we start losing, we can just claim that we're "pacing" ourselves. :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;1964033 said:
Manu Ginobili might just be the best player in the NBA.

Manu goes for 44 (7/9 from 3) Timmy gets 24 and is 8-8 from the charity stripe.

Parker is back and working his way back in.

Things are looking good! Of course, if we start losing, we can just claim that we're "pacing" ourselves. :D

manu ginobili is amazing, but not the best player in the nba. I definitely think he is the best international player in the league though. Its now past the all star break and this is when the spurs season really starts, im exited!!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1964213 said:
manu ginobili is amazing, but not the best player in the nba. I definitely think he is the best international player in the league though.!

I'm not sure I would even say he's the best on his team (especially if you count U.S. territories that are not states), but he's definitely in the discussion.

To mix things up one year, they should have the All-Star game be US vs the World.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1964535 said:
I'm not sure I would even say he's the best on his team (especially if you count U.S. territories that are not states), but he's definitely in the discussion.

To mix things up one year, they should have the All-Star game be US vs the World.

ya, but if you include timmy in that discussion it takes the fun out of it, considering he is probably one of the best 10 players ever

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Eh, I was caught up in the moment. I don't really think he's the best, but he sure is making his case for being an elite player.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;1964662 said:
Eh, I was caught up in the moment. I don't really think he's the best, but he sure is making his case for being an elite player.

i tell you what though, manu is the best big game player after kobe, he is mad clutch. I love manu, and i love the fact that fans from every other team hate him so much

sharph20

Reaction score
TP looked pretty good for his first game back yesterday and Manu has been on fire this month. I hope Manu can keep up this pace in the playoffs but having tony back is going to make it much easier on the entire team. Can you feel that electricity in the air? Its time for the Spurs to crank it up heading into the playoffs.

MC KAos

Reaction score
sharph20;1964772 said:
TP looked pretty good for his first game back yesterday and Manu has been on fire this month. I hope Manu can keep up this pace in the playoffs but having tony back is going to make it much easier on the entire team. Can you feel that electricity in the air? Its time for the Spurs to crank it up heading into the playoffs.

:bow: