Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
manu and tim are playing great, like stan kelly says...HERE COME THE SPURS!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
oh, and apperantly, barry's locker hasnt been cleaned out....MUAHAHAHA

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Danny White;1966653 said:
Don't look now... Spurs are tied for first in the West!

Southwest........they are 1/2 game behind both PHX and LA for the top spot in the West.....if both of those teams lose today, then the Spurs and NO will be in a 4 way tie for tops in the West.....

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, looks pretty good on the first part, but i dont see LA losing tonight

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Am I reading the box score right?

Did San Antonio really only score 5 freakin points in the first quarter?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;1970120 said:
Am I reading the box score right?

Did San Antonio really only score 5 freakin points in the first quarter?

haha, ya!! ginobili had his worst in a while, but duncan and parker stepped up in the second half. look at it this way, how many teams can say they scored 5 points in one quarter and still won by 15?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;1970192 said:
haha, ya!! ginobili had his worst in a while, but duncan and parker stepped up in the second half. look at it this way, how many teams can say they scored 5 points in one quarter and still won by 15?

True enough.

Good win, and thanks to the Wizards, we have another one up on New Orleans!

MC KAos

Reaction score
yup!! now hopefully we can fix our offensive woes and beat the mavs thursday

sharph20

Reaction score
MC KAos;1970272 said:
yup!! now hopefully we can fix our offensive woes and beat the mavs thursday

Thursday will be a good game, what did you think of Kurt Thomas? I thought he played pretty well considering he doesn't know Pop's system yet. I didn't realize what a great one on one defender he is! He was also getting a fair amount of rebounds, I am extremely glad we got him.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sharph20;1970347 said:
Thursday will be a good game, what did you think of Kurt Thomas? I thought he played pretty well considering he doesn't know Pop's system yet. I didn't realize what a great one on one defender he is! He was also getting a fair amount of rebounds, I am extremely glad we got him.

He got like 9 rebounds in 13 minutes.

Thats awesome.

sharph20

Reaction score
zrinkill;1970350 said:
He got like 9 rebounds in 13 minutes.

Thats awesome.

Awesome! I hadn't looked up the stats. After seeing Fabricio and Elson try to defend other bigs it is great to have another great low post defender to go along with Duncan.

MC KAos

Reaction score
sharph20;1970347 said:

unfortunately i didnt get to see the game, because austin is lame and wont play all the games on local tv!!:mad:

he wont take long to come along though, he was playing for PJ and his system is very similar to Pops. Im exited to see him play on thursday with some extra days of practice though. tony had a good game, and if hes healthy i like our chances against anyone in a seven game series

sharph20;1970354 said:
Awesome! I hadn't looked up the stats. After seeing Fabricio and Elson try to defend other bigs it is great to have another great low post defender to go along with Duncan.

ya, fab reminds me of rex grossman, sometimes you get good rex, but sometimes you get bad rex, and its BAD!!

sharph20

Reaction score
So Mavs fans are you ready to see Tony Parker run all over your team on thursday? :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, they cant stop parker without harris. but parker is not up to speed completely yet, plus its a rivalry game, so anything can happen. if we win this game thrusday we should win the next 4 or 5 games after that before we get into the meat of our schedule

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MC KAos;1970192 said:

Were they playing the Grizzlies? :eek: