Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
god they are playing like crap, manu needs to pull his head out of his *** asap. the hornets are an excellent second half team, we are gonna have to step up our game immensely

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Danny White;2072250 said:
I know it's a close game right now, but I'm pretty nervous about this matchup.

I don't like the energy and confidence (or lack thereof) that I'm seeing from the Spurs right now.

The Hornets are scary good in NO. That's what I learned.

thekavorka

Reaction score
the hornets are a bunch of punks, but they're playing damn good right now. CP3 is amazing even if he gets away with travelling on a couple of occasions

MC KAos

Reaction score
i know i sound whinny, but man its obvious the refs are letting the hornets get away with murder while the spurs cant breathe on paul without getting a foul call. i thought they were supposed to wait till we played the lakers before they made it 5 on 8. we are in some deep S**T right now but we havent lost a home game yet so until then i still think we can pull this off.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Spurs are and old team and these young guys are running them right out the gym. Just like the Lakers would had if they would have gotten to the Western conference finals.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072308 said:
i know i sound whinny, but man its obvious the refs are letting the hornets get away with murder while the spurs cant breathe on paul without getting a foul call. i thought they were supposed to wait till we played the lakers before they made it 5 on 8. we are in some deep S**T right now but we havent lost a home game yet so until then i still think we can pull this off.
Quit crying. By the way is this considered pressure? Seems as if your Spurs aren't doing a good job handleing it. Tim Duncan 4 points and 3 rebs in the 1st game, thats embarrassing.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072309 said:
Spurs are and old team and these young guys are running them right out the gym. Just like the Lakers would had if they would have gotten to the Western conference finals.

you sound like the spurs fans did back in 04 against the lakers, remember what happened the rest of that series? its pretty obvious you are either not into basketball or just a bandwagon fan if you dont know that a series doesnt start till a home team loses a game.

\

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072312 said:
you sound like the spurs fans did back in 04 against the lakers, remember what happened the rest of that series? its pretty obvious you are either not into basketball or just a bandwagon fan if you dont know that a series doesnt start till a home team loses a game.

\
You tried that really not a fan crap on the other thread remember? It didn't work then either, lol. You guys are getting your *** kicked and look old. You preached to me about the Spurs steppin up when the pressure is on in the playoffs. Well this was pressure wasn't it? They got there *** kick. Now the series begins when they have a home game. You sound silly now. By the way quit living in 04 its time to move on. 4 points and 3 rebs thats what Duncan does when the pressure is on.lol

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The Spurs are going to get swept and I am a Spurs fan

Finely needs to sit the rest of the series

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072317 said:
You tried that really not a fan crap on the other thread remember? It didn't work then either, lol. You guys are getting your *** kicked and look old. You preached to me about the Spurs steppin up when the pressure is on in the playoffs. Well this was pressure wasn't it? They got there *** kick. Now the series begins when they have a home game. You sound silly now. By the way quit living in 04 its time to move on. 4 points and 3 rebs thats what Duncan does when the pressure is on.lol

i said that before because you keep coming up with comments that show that you dont know anything about basketball history, you keep burring teams after they lose a couple of games and crowning them after a good win. its not a seven game series for now reason, it would be one thing if we had lost two home games but the fact of the matter is that we havent lost a home game yet in this series, and we only have to win 1 game in new orleans, not 3. its only one example of a team coming back from a two game deficit, last year it was the lebrons against the pistons, it happens 20% of the times a team is down 0-2 and no one ever predicts that they will come back to win. im sorry if you think im somehow a bad fan for believing my team still has a chance and im not disappearing after a bad loss like certain fans on this forum.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2072321 said:
The Spurs are going to get swept and I am a Spurs fan

Finely needs to sit the rest of the series

thats your opionion, i think the spurs will come back to at least make it a respectable series, i think they will win the next game to make this a series again and give themselves a chance. im not saying the spurs are GOING to win the series, but i still think they can.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072323 said:
i said that before because you keep coming up with comments that show that you dont know anything about basketball history, you keep burring teams after they lose a couple of games and crowning them after a good win. its not a seven game series for now reason, it would be one thing if we had lost two home games but the fact of the matter is that we havent lost a home game yet in this series, and we only have to win 1 game in new orleans, not 3. its only one example of a team coming back from a two game deficit, last year it was the lebrons against the pistons, it happens 20% of the times a team is down 0-2 and no one ever predicts that they will come back to win. im sorry if you think im somehow a bad fan for believing my team still has a chance and im not disappearing after a bad loss like certain fans on this forum.
Now you are talkin out the side of your neck. Not once have I buried a team after someone won 2 games what are you talkin about? All I ever did was give props to my Lakers nad you came out the blue callin Gasol weak and he folds under pressure and I told you the last game they played against eachother(where he essentially contain Duncan) that the game wasn't a pressure situation.

MC KAos;2043091 said:
well, too bad i said that while kwame brown was the starting center, i still think that was a good statement, i didnt know the lakers would trade for gasol.

as for "pressure" playing in a regular season game for the bucks in november is pressure for anyone, your argument is stupid, when people talk about players being clutch or choke artists they mean in tough games in the playoffs (like duncan) not in the regular season or in the playoffs against teams that are a) inferior and b) play absolutely no defense. Id like to see how he does when he is play against duncan or amare, or even sooner, carlos boozer, my money is on them abusing him like a redheaded stepchild.

Maybe you have me confused because I never buried anyone but you and your silly comments.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072310 said:
Quit crying. By the way is this considered pressure? Seems as if your Spurs aren't doing a good job handleing it. Tim Duncan 4 points and 3 rebs in the 1st game, thats embarrassing.
I'm not a Spurs fan by any stretch of the imagination. I am a fan of the choking Mavericks. :banghead:But I think that quote was right. The Hornets are getting away with murder. They are cheap shot artists that likes to whine. Especially David West. Good player, but he has a quick temper. But I don't care who wins this series. Just as long as Utah doesn't come out the west.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs blow the Hornets out in the AT&T Center. The Hornets did what they were suppose to do. Up the Spurs to hold serve now.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2072328 said:
Now you are talkin out the side of your neck. Not once have I buried a team after someone won 2 games what are you talkin about? All I ever did was give props to my Lakers nad you came out the blue callin Gasol weak and he folds under pressure and I told you the last game they played against eachother(where he essentially contain Duncan) that the game wasn't a pressure situation.

Maybe you have me confused because I never buried anyone but you and your silly comments.

and you continue to argue with me that the playoffs is the same pressure as the regular season? or that the the later rounds is more pressure than the early rounds? i dont see whats wrong with that statement? so far ive been proven wrong on gasol, congrats, but the lakers, and gasol, still havent won jack, so you shouldnt go around acting all high and mighty because my team is struggling and yours is looking great. ill give you all the props in the world when your team wins the championship, just like i will to nors if the celtics win it all, but until then you have no right to trow that crap in my face like if your team has won anything yet

MC KAos

Reaction score
StylisticS;2072330 said:
I'm not a Spurs fan by any stretch of the imagination. I am a fan of the choking Mavericks. :banghead:But I think that quote was right. The Hornets are getting away with murder. They are cheap shot artists that likes to whine. Especially David West. Good player, but he has a quick temper. But I don't care who wins this series. Just as long as Utah doesn't come out the west.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs blow the Hornets out in the AT&T Center. The Hornets did what they were suppose to do. Up the Spurs to hold serve now.

west was trying to get all up on obertos face too and the refs didnt call jack, he went right up to his face, and started clapping right on his face, duncan came to his defense, the refs were RIGHT THERE, didnt call anything, but pulled duncan away like if he was the one being a D bag. i like the rest of the hornets, but david west is a punk. paul is getting really good at flopping too, he would make manu proud, haha

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072332 said:
and you continue to argue with me that the playoffs is the same pressure as the regular season? or that the the later rounds is more pressure than the early rounds? i dont see whats wrong with that statement? so far ive been proven wrong on gasol, congrats, but the lakers, and gasol, still havent won jack, so you shouldnt go around acting all high and mighty because my team is struggling and yours is looking great. ill give you all the props in the world when your team wins the championship, just like i will to nors if the celtics win it all, but until then you have no right to trow that crap in my face like if your team has won anything yet
1st game against the Utah Jazz who in your words would abuse him like a red Head step child 18 points 10 rebs 5 assists. You darn right you were wrong and i am not acting all high and mighty. It was you who question my knowledge of the game not once have I question yours, it was you who tried to insult our player who came off a 36 point 16 reb 8 assist night. It you who are making stuff up about me burying teams and its you who act as if you know so much more than me but you call me high and mighty. Yea right.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
MC KAos;2072324 said:
thats your opionion, i think the spurs will come back to at least make it a respectable series, i think they will win the next game to make this a series again and give themselves a chance. im not saying the spurs are GOING to win the series, but i still think they can.
This team has struggled all post season we where lucky the Suns are a crappy defensive team. his team has not played 48 minutes yet with effort in this series and Finely is washed up and the bench is being out played by there bench

Game set match the Spurs lack the youth to mix in with the Vets

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2072344 said:
This team has struggled all post season we where lucky the Suns are a crappy defensive team. his team has not played 48 minutes yet with effort in this series and Finely is washed up and the bench is being out played by there bench

Game set match the Spurs lack the youth to mix in with the Vets
Some people can't see the forest for the trees. You are correct sir.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to get caught up in the pissing match, but this was the first game I watched of the Spurs in the postseason and I was honestly surprised and how bad they looked. Back to back turnovers by Ginobili. Missed shots. They just really looked out of synch. The execution was just poor.

Maybe they can put it together in S.A., but it's not looking good...