Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Route 66

Reaction score
Congrats on the little one. How'd you get him to be a Suns fan and find a jersey like that? :eek:

http://img229.*************/img229/3297/firstultrasound001hi0.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2074190 said:
Congrats on the little one. How'd you get him to be a Suns fan and find a jersey like that? :eek:

haha, oh man, i guess he is going up for adoption, haha jk

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nors;2073237 said:
New Orleans and Utah class of WEST -

Lakers pls Gasol may make it interesting. I told Spurs fans months ago they were losing all those close games because their half court was flawed. 0-2 in deep do doo

Um, you do know the Lakers are up 1-0, right?

MC KAos

Reaction score
StylisticS;2074683 said:
Um, you do know the Lakers are up 1-0, right?

dont mind him, he is only here to irritate people, there are no fans on this forum of either new orleans or utah so therefore they are "the class of the west" because he wont be complimenting anyone on here

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2074694 said:
dont mind him, he is only here to irritate people, there are no fans on this forum of either new orleans or utah so therefore they are "the class of the west" because he wont be complimenting anyone on here

I said NO and Utah months ago -

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
"Utah class of the West"

Have you been recently introduced to shock therapy?

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, its official, spurs are going to win this series, the hornets have been cursed...

0512_large.jpg

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Two Spurs are on the cover KAos! Maybe that lucky baby can give us some luck! Make sure you rub your wifes tummy before the game tonight!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rowdy;2074190 said:

:lmao2: That was pretty good.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rowdy;2074190 said:

Babies do tend to cry a lot... so he/she should fit in with the Suns fanbase. ;)

MC KAos

Reaction score
wow, the refing is horrendous! its unbelieveable that paul does something on offense, its a foul on parker, yet parker does the exact same thing and its a travel. the refing has been a joke so far in this game

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2076268 said:
wow, the refing is horrendous! its unbelieveable that paul does something on offense, its a foul on parker, yet parker does the exact same thing and its a travel. the refing has been a joke so far in this game

We're just not playing with a whole lot of energy. This team is going to have to really flip the switch if they're going to turn this series around.

NO is playing with so much more energy and will. The Spur's body language is horrible.

Unless things change dramatically, we're in trouble regardless of the outcome of this game.

We just don't look like we "want" it. Not the same Spurs we saw against the Suns.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Good win.

After I called them out in my post above, the Spurs really started playing better! :p:

If we can duplicate that 4th quarter energy next game, I guess they can still make this a series.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2075757 said:
Babies do tend to cry a lot... so he/she should fit in with the Suns fanbase. ;)

haha, my son/daughter will NOT be a suns fan, its just not gonna happen

Danny White;2076353 said:
Good win.

After I called them out in my post above, the Spurs really started playing better! :p:

If we can duplicate that 4th quarter energy next game, I guess they can still make this a series.

ya, but the refs stopped calling crap and let them play, im telling you paul does some ridiculous overacting its pathetic. what makes me mad is that he is such an AMAZING player and he doesnt need to be doing that crap.

MC KAos

Reaction score
they gotta take the next game like if its a game seven (again). If we can win that game then we should be in pretty good shape, i dont see us winning game 5 though, if we win a game in NO it will have to be seven. just a hunch

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2076375 said:
they gotta take the next game like if its a game seven (again). If we can win that game then we should be in pretty good shape, i dont see us winning game 5 though, if we win a game in NO it will have to be seven. just a hunch

Tonight's win was important because it plants a small seed of doubt in NO's minds. Up to this point they were playing with all the confidence in the world, and with good reason!

If we can take the next game, then game five becomes much more of a toss up.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
That was a great game...the AT&T was rockin. I was very impressed with the crowd tonight, it was definitely a rowdy atmosphere.

The New Charhoma Hornets got tons of home cookin tonight by the refs, in the Spurs back yard. Peja and Paul were throwing themselves all over the place and getting away with murder from the refs. It was really getting bad in the 3rd, when the Spurs would make minimal contact and the whistles would go off....yet on the other end the Spurs were getting mugged and nothing....

The Spurs simply played through the poor officiating, made their shots, made their defensive stops, started rebounding better, and took control of the game in the 4th.

Duncan whines a lot, but only when it involves him. Chris Paul has taken whining to an entirely new level. Seeing it live, you see all the stuff the cameras don't show. He whined about everything that went against New Charhoma...not just calls against him, but calls against all of his teammates, turnovers, no calls, etc....i mean he should be wearing a diaper cause he didnt stop crying the entire game.

BTW, we still have no answer for David West.....but gotta love our magician, Brucedini.....he made Peja disappear.

One adjustment for game 4.....dont switch off Chandler to double Paul. All it does is leave Chandler open for the alleyoop. Keep the body on Chandler and block him out. Double with someone else's man. All of Chandler's points came on dunks and FTs.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2076424 said:
That was a great game...the AT&T was rockin. I was very impressed with the crowd tonight, it was definitely a rowdy atmosphere.

The New Charhoma Hornets got tons of home cookin tonight by the refs, in the Spurs back yard. Peja and Paul were throwing themselves all over the place and getting away with murder from the refs. It was really getting bad in the 3rd, when the Spurs would make minimal contact and the whistles would go off....yet on the other end the Spurs were getting mugged and nothing....

The Spurs simply played through the poor officiating, made their shots, made their defensive stops, started rebounding better, and took control of the game in the 4th.

Duncan whines a lot, but only when it involves him. Chris Paul has taken whining to an entirely new level. Seeing it live, you see all the stuff the cameras don't show. He whined about everything that went against New Charhoma...not just calls against him, but calls against all of his teammates, turnovers, no calls, etc....i mean he should be wearing a diaper cause he didnt stop crying the entire game.

BTW, we still have no answer for David West.....but gotta love our magician, Brucedini.....he made Peja disappear.

One adjustment for game 4.....dont switch off Chandler to double Paul. All it does is leave Chandler open for the alleyoop. Keep the body on Chandler and block him out. Double with someone else's man. All of Chandler's points came on dunks and FTs.

agree with you 100%, we have a better shot of paul missing a contested shot than chandler missing an alley oop. paul's whining is pretty ridiculous too. The one that really pissed me off was when he ran into bowen, acted like he had been shot, pointed at bowen and cried to the official, then the official proceeded, after paul told him, to call the foul on bowen, it was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen during an NBA game.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2076447 said:
Home court is huge this time of year - :)

true, you should know that better than anyone mister my team hasnt won a road game yet.