Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2079898 said:
The Nets series? Parker was inconsistent. It was Speedy Claxton who was a terror in that series....and I remember everyone being down in the dumps when we didn't bring him back.

he was, but the 1st 3 games, he was dominating Jason Kidd and was huge

MC KAos

Reaction score
ginobili isnt inconsistent, maybe his SHOT is inconsistent, but him as a player, definitely not. He always finds a way to do the little things to help the spurs win. his numbers might now show it but he is just as important to the recent success as parker has been

MC KAos

Reaction score
gameday! im pretty nervous about tonights game, im just hoping that it will be close so we have a chance to win in the end. I do expect it to be close though, game fives are usually the most hotly contested games in a series and are usually the close ones(like all the game fives with the lakers and game five against the pistons in 05). I will say that i had a dream that the spurs won 119-118, or 118 to 117 i dont remember exactly, but i hope that is right (the score will be significantly lower i think)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2080069 said:
ginobili isnt inconsistent, maybe his SHOT is inconsistent, but him as a player, definitely not. He always finds a way to do the little things to help the spurs win. his numbers might now show it but he is just as important to the recent success as parker has been

I know Ginobili is important, just he's streaky and still can dip to out of control play

MC KAos

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2080935 said:
I know Ginobili is important, just he's streaky and still can dip to out of control play

i agree with his out of controlness, he can get pretty wacky out there with some of the things he does and just leaves you scratching your head

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2081028 said:
i agree with his out of controlness, he can get pretty wacky out there with some of the things he does and just leaves you scratching your head

that weak attempt at a behind-the-back pass the other night pissed me off to no end

and then he committed another turnover on the next possession

but that's Manu, you take the bad w/ the great

MC KAos

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2081032 said:
that weak attempt at a behind-the-back pass the other night pissed me off to no end

and then he committed another turnover on the next possession

but that's Manu, you take the bad w/ the great

exactly, he will have 3 or 4 turnovers in a row but then later in the same game make 3 or 4 amazing plays (passes, steals, blocks, shots), he is pretty crazy like that, thats why bones calls him controlled chaos, among other things, haha. But im just glad he is on our team and as a latin person, im very proud of him for reping it

MC KAos

Reaction score
if i would have been home halfway through the third quarter when the spurs were down by only 6 at the time i would have come on and told you there is 0 chance of us winning this game, its the same crap as always, bad defense, worse offense and the hornets getting the calls (not necesseraly unfairly, they are more aggresive). This game has been over since that point and there is no chance of us winning now, with seven minutes left in the game. We will win game six and lose game seven because we cant beat them there, i guarantee it.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2081380 said:
if i would have been home halfway through the third quarter when the spurs were down by only 6 at the time i would have come on and told you there is 0 chance of us winning this game, its the same crap as always, bad defense, worse offense and the hornets getting the calls (not necesseraly unfairly, they are more aggresive). This game has been over since that point and there is no chance of us winning now, with seven minutes left in the game. We will win game six and lose game seven because we cant beat them there, i guarantee it.

Duncan had a horrible start to the game.

If he'd have even shot 50% there in the first half, we could have had a double digit lead.

Again, we fall asleep in the third quarter and can close the gap after that.

Disappointing. Nothing to do now but win game 6 at home and see what happens with a do or die game 7.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Un Mas! It will be nice to see the Hornets move on. A different team needs to win it this year.

Where is football season already?.... :starspin

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2081414 said:
Un Mas! It will be nice to see the Hornets move on. A different team needs to win it this year.

hahaha Kleenex fans rooting hard for the Bees.......classic

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2081414 said:

i'm no spurs fan but it's not over yet. and if chandler can't go in game 6 you might wanna expect game 7.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Spurs were owning the tempo until 2 minutes left in the first half. They had a 7 pt lead and then let NO go on a 7-0 run....

What is with TP and Manu slippin and sliding all over the floor. They had like 6 turnovers tonight when they just lost their footing and the ball.

Duncan was nowhere on offense. There was little to no penetration. Even when the Spurs did penetrate, they were getting mauled and no fouls....The Hornets got so many calls, especially Paul and West. West was on fire, he couldnt miss.

I wonder how his back will be on Thursday. Also wonder how Chandler will be.

Bowen was on fire in the first half, but the Spurs stopped getting him the ball. Idiots.

NO won, but the Spurs will win game 6. This one is going 7 folks.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2081414 said:

UNO mas, not un you fail at spanish

Rampage;2081423 said:
i'm no spurs fan but it's not over yet. and if chandler can't go in game 6 you might wanna expect game 7.

what happened to chandler? i stopped watching the game at the point i talked about earlier when it was evident what was gonna happen, i was really pissed and my granny was at my cousins house, i had to leave before i broke something, lol

Biggems;2081424 said:
The Spurs were owning the tempo until 2 minutes left in the first half. They had a 7 pt lead and then let NO go on a 7-0 run....

What is with TP and Manu slippin and sliding all over the floor. They had like 6 turnovers tonight when they just lost their footing and the ball.

Duncan was nowhere on offense. There was little to no penetration. Even when the Spurs did penetrate, they were getting mauled and no fouls....The Hornets got so many calls, especially Paul and West. West was on fire, he couldnt miss.

I wonder how his back will be on Thursday. Also wonder how Chandler will be.

Bowen was on fire in the first half, but the Spurs stopped getting him the ball. Idiots.

NO won, but the Spurs will win game 6. This one is going 7 folks.

i agree with the spurs winning game 6, i have no doubt in my mind we will win that game, but i just dont think we can beat them there, maybe that damn PA announcer with his stupid WHOOOO is getting on their nerves or something, because i know every time i hear that i want to throw my tv out the window. We will win game six, i guarantee it, but i just dont see how in the hell we can win down there, its like they have some kind of hex on us. The only positive thing is that there is like 4 days off in between games 6 and seven and that can only help us. But if i had to tell you how i honestly fell i just dont see us winning game seven, i just hope im wrong about that.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
coach scott said it's chandler hurt his toe and west hurt his back but he expects them to play in game 6. it's too early to tell though.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rampage;2081437 said:
coach scott said it's chandler hurt his toe and west hurt his back but he expects them to play in game 6. it's too early to tell though.

pfff they will be ok, i seriously doubt they will miss any time, but speaking of injuries, the pistons are golden now that they won the series and there is no end in sight to the other series! good thing for them and billups

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2081441 said:
pfff they will be ok, i seriously doubt they will miss any time, but speaking of injuries, the pistons are golden now that they won the series and there is no end in sight to the other series! good thing for them and billups
yeah they look to be headed back to the finals but than again there coach is flip saunders

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rampage;2081442 said:
yeah they look to be headed back to the finals but than again there coach is flip saunders

haha, what a coaching match up that would be!! flip vs doc!! its one for the ages HAHA!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I missed the game .... but from the look of the replay I was very disappointed.