Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2096337 said:
Why not 3 free throws?

the foul was, in my opinion, clearly before the shot, barry pump faked, fisher jumped up, landed on barry, and barry shot after the foul was commited

MC KAos

Reaction score
ajk23az;2096339 said:
here we go again..:rolleyes:

i guess you either didnt watch the last play and its replays or you have your blind spurs hatred goggles on to not see that was a clear foul, if it would have been kobe, it would have been called quick!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Please fellow Spurs fans .....

No excuses.

We have the Championships ..... we do not need excuses ..... leave those for lesser teams.

The Lakers just beat us tonight.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Lakers won.....and why? offensive rebounds and second chance points.....the Spurs were totally lazy in the first half about cleaning the glass. The Lakers killed them 20-2 in the first half on second chance points. It was pathetic.

Fisher fouled Barry on that last shot.....it was totally a foul and should have been called. I guarantee if that were Kobe shooting, the every whistle in the house would have blown. However, if the Spurs would have rebounded better in the first half, they win this game easily. The game should have never come down to that play.

Also, nice to see Manu disappear in a must win game....thanks Manu.....and Finley needs to go. He is absolutely useless anymore. Udoka is also useless in this series. He isn't scoring, his defense sucks, and all he does is foul or turn the ball over. Thanks for the ring last year, but he is nonexistent. I have been screaming for more Barry in the playoffs and Pop finally listens....too little, too freakin late. Thanks Pop.

The series is over. The Spurs can't win in LA.....the Lakers will be totally hyped. All the calls the Spurs were getting in SA, the Lakers will get in LA.

Duncan and Barry played their butts off and deserve a better fate tonight.

We gave away game 1 and we gave away game 4.....you cant do that in the Conference Finals and win the series.

GO SPURS GO

MC KAos

Reaction score
zrinkill;2096346 said:
Please fellow Spurs fans .....

No excuses.

We have the Championships ..... we do not need excuses ..... leave those for lesser teams.

The Lakers just beat us tonight.

very true, they did outplay us, and deserved to win the way we were rebounding (or for a better choice of words, weren't rebounding). but it was pretty clear that was a foul, it should have been called. i think we would have lost in overtime anyway, but you never know

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Like the analysts said (Smith & Barkley) Barry didn't sell the foul.

If Manu had the lost shot he wouldve gotten that foul because he goes straight into the guy jumping and will get knocked to the floor.

Manu is the Spurs best outside shooter, who cares if he is having an off night, he shouldve had the last shot.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;2096347 said:
Down 3-1 and Lakers Home Court - this is about over.

I find solace in the fact that a bandwagon jumping troll like Nors will never enjoy the wins like true fans do.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2096345 said:
cue nors "getting off work" in about 2 seconds

4 day Baseball weekend AAU tournament for my son and work today -

Free Tonight! - Lakers popped Spurs chances.

Boston/Detroit game5 up next!

BIG GAME TOMORROW FOR DETROIT TO STAY ALIVE.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;2096347 said:
Down 3-1 and Lakers Home Court - this is about over.

and the coward arrives.....i am not a violent person, but u are the only person i have ever met online that makes me want to go Philly Eagle Fan on someone (YOU)....you are an annoying, cocky, trash talking, fairweather coward.....

That is all...as of now, you have officially been put on my ignore list. you remind me of this fellow from the Cowboys board on ESPN a few years ago....if anyone here remembers a BoysR.....so I wash my hands of you.

Good day to you Captain Fairweather.

cowheel

Reaction score
That was definitely a foul.
Fish got away with one.

So did Tim Duncan when he charged over Odom.

....and I would love to see a slow-mo replay of that Odom goaltend on Parker....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2096358 said:
I find solace in the fact that a bandwagon jumping troll like Nors will never enjoy the wins like true fans do.

I have 5 Dallas Super Bowl wins banked - Thanks
2 Red Sox World Series

And a NBA Championship soon!

thekavorka

Reaction score
Is there a replay uploaded yet? other people are saying Barry may have shuffled his feet before the contact

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
cowheel;2096364 said:
That was definitely a foul.
Fish got away with one.

So did Tim Duncan when he charged over Odom.

....and I would love to see a slow-mo replay of that Odom goaltend on Parker....

Me too.

When they showed that replay, i SWEAR I saw Odom get that ball a TAD before it hit the backboard.

MC KAos

Reaction score
zrinkill;2096358 said:

that made me feel about 20 million times better, thanks. The pain we feel as true fans just makes us appreciate the good times and how awesome the feelin is when your team wins it all, hopefully the cowboys can step it up this year and make me feel better.

ajk23az;2096356 said:
Like the analysts said (Smith & Barkley) Barry didn't sell the foul.

If Manu had the lost shot he wouldve gotten that foul because he goes straight into the guy jumping and will get knocked to the floor.

Manu is the Spurs best outside shooter, who cares if he is having an off night, he shouldve had the last shot.

thats a really solid point, but manu wouldnt have pump faked, he would have taken a wild shot. i think the best thing there would have been a set shot, the play was horrible, it should have been barry inbounding, then getting it back for the three with his feet set, much like horry back in game 5 of the 2005 finals

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
It was obvious that it was a foul. The problem is Barry should have sold it more by throwing himself on the ground or jump into it.

This is why the nba has all this flopping going around because if you don't sell it then it wont count.

Too bad I wanted to some more basketball in overtime.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;2096365 said:
I have 5 Dallas Super Bowl wins banked - Thanks
2 Red Sox World Series

And a NBA Championship soon!

No you don't ..... you jump to whatever team is winning.

You are the worst type of "sports fan"

"Your team" wins every sport every year.