Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Great game last night from you guy's, you kicked our ***. Winning in San Antonio is gonna be a hard thing to do, this could be another home court series down to the wire. Manu didn't get locked down this time and you saw what happened, we'll need to re-focus back on him. Anyway, well played and see you in game 4.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
gazmc_06;2094704 said:
Great game last night from you guy's, you kicked our ***. Winning in San Antonio is gonna be a hard thing to do, this could be another home court series down to the wire. Manu didn't get locked down this time and you saw what happened, we'll need to re-focus back on him. Anyway, well played and see you in game 4.

Making shots is a beautiful thing. I don't care if we hit over 50% for the game, we still missed too many shots in the paint. Duncan struggled close to the basket. Parker missed like 3-4 layups. Manu cost us a free throw, and Fab a point, with his stupid lane violation. I am just so happy to see those 3's fall, especially Barry, Finley, and Manu. We still need to get Horry some points. All in all, I give the offense a B+ and the defense an A-. It was a great win...

I was boggled by the Lakers last night. Odom was missing everything he threw up, be it close to the rim or jumpshots and Kobe was on fire. Why did they keep forcing the issue with Odom, instead of allowing Kobe to go for like 60....Even when the Spurs were all over Kobe, he made the shots. I just don't get their offense sometimes.

Too bad we choked away game 1....cause we could definitely be in the drivers seat of this series instead of fighting for our lives.

GO SPURS GO

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;2094615 said:
im telling you guys, the offense just seems to move better with oberto in there, he is such a good passer and one of the best cutters in the team. He has his deficiencies on the defensive end, but the offense just moves the ball better when he's on the court. im also glad to see bones playing better. i expected us to win this game, now game 4 is gonna be a toss up, either team can win i think, its gonna be hard to predict, but once again, if we lose i think it will be game over for us.

The offense moves better when Tim and Oberto play the high/low game.....I would still like to see Tim and Tony finish better around the rim. Those two are missing far too many point blank shots.

I was so happy to see our 3s falling last night. For a second, I thought we forgot how to shoot them. It was nice to see Finley and Barry be a part of the offense again.

This is what I want out of our offense. I want 70 from the big 3. I want 8 from Finley. I want 5 from Bowen, Udoka, Barry, Oberto. I want 5-10 from the rest of the team. This would give us 103-108 per game. With our defense, that should be plenty of offense to win games.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Odom is like our Manu, when he's on he will have a huge game, but when he's off he doesn't do ANYTHING. Last night was one of those off nights for him and hopefully he sorts that for game 4. Phil should have put the ball on Kobe's hands like he did in the second half of game one.

kristie

Reaction score
Rampage;2093517 said:
413840657_31420ed564.jpg

:laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
today is a big game, biggest game of the series so far IMO, the spurs win, its a whole new series, if the spurs lose, its pretty much game, set, and match. here is to hoping we can begin fresh and make it a three game series.

MC KAos

Reaction score
we are gonna lose this game, i can feel it, ginobili is struggling, its the kiss of death.

MC KAos

Reaction score
that was some bull, clearly a foul on fisher, it should have been barry with 2 fts, but of course, the league and its great integrity does it for the lakers. but seriously, we didnt deserve to win the game anyway, too many mental mistakes on defensive rebounds

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All props to the Lakers again.

That last play kinda sucked ....... but we had a lot of chances before that.

Lakers deserved it.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Rowdy;2096331 said:
That last play....oooh booyyyyy will that be talked about....

The Spurs have benefited from that type of no call forever....

I don't feel sorry for them one bit......:laugh1:

MC KAos

Reaction score
i dont get the play anyway, they should have known there was only 2 seconds left, it should have been something faster, someone coming off a screen for a catch and shoot, it was a stupid play to run, but at the same time it was a foul on fisher

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
MC KAos;2096332 said:
that was some bull, clearly a foul on fisher, it should have been barry with 2 fts, but of course, the league and its great integrity does it for the lakers. but seriously, we didnt deserve to win the game anyway, too many mental mistakes on defensive rebounds

here we go again..:rolleyes: