Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1925820 said:
Not sure how much good O'Neal could do on the Spurs. I know on paper he's huge, but lately he only plays 40-50 games a year.

but you never know, it could have been different if he would have came here

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1926533 said:
but you never know, it could have been different if he would have came here

I don't think that would be surprising, either. I could see him busting his butt to get back on the floor for the Spurs (or the Mavs/Suns/Lakers etc.), as opposed to an 8 seed or worse team in the East.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
NO came to SA and put a whoopin on the Spurs.......well it was a good game for 3 quarters.......but then a 14-0 run in the 4th killed any hopes the Spurs had of pulling this one out.

West is a bad bad man. He definitely deserves to make the All-Star game IMO. These guys just couldnt miss in the 4th quarter, and the Spurs couldnt get anything to fall.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, but its just one game, hopefully the team will come toguether now that its time for the rodeo road trip

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
New Orleans 102, San Antonio 78

Wow, a total beat down. No answers for D. West tonight....
Real bad home loss. Changing of the guard at the top in the West.

thekavorka

Reaction score
Nors;1928304 said:

dude, the only people who should be pissed at the spurs game tonight is the people who paid money for tickets.

besides that, it's just one game and pretty meaningless.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;1928304 said:

hahaha right on cue......Captain Fairweather strikes again....

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1928304 said:

ya that, or just a regular season game, but hey maybe im wrong for being level headed

MC KAos

Reaction score
thekavorka;1928331 said:
dude, the only people who should be pissed at the spurs game tonight is the people who paid money for tickets.

besides that, it's just one game and pretty meaningless.

oh hey, the suns lost by 22 to utah, i guess (acording to nors) the suns are out of the championship hunt! theyll probably drop out of a BCS bowl too:rolleyes:

MC KAos

Reaction score
ian mahinmi called up by spurs today!! im exited to see how much he has improved in the d league. PS, game being played in austin today! on the cw

MC KAos

Reaction score
this was a really dissapointing loss, everything that could go wrong for the spurs did. Refs were horrible in this game, there were way too many fouls, both ways. At least the team has to be pissed and maybe they can use that for the rest of the year (like when tim got ejected for laughing)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Utah 97, San Antonio 91

Tough loss for Spurs - happens to the best

MC KAos

Reaction score
worst part is ian didnt even play! and robert horry needs to make a 3 sometime this century

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm taking my son to the Spurs/Wizards game next Wednesday! Really looking forward to it! Hopefully the Spurs show up and play well.

MC KAos

Reaction score
thats awesome! hope the spurs can pull off the W for ya. PS Udoka is the man!! love that guy more and more every game i watch

Route 66

Reaction score
I would just like to state on the Spurs Official Thread that I officially loathe the Spurs.

Thank you. :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Rowdy;1932069 said:
I would just like to state on the Spurs Official Thread that I officially loathe the Spurs.

Thank you. :)

thats cool, at least you are honest....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
last night's game pissed me off. The Spurs kept getting within 2 possessions, only to go and start a turnover fest and allow the Jazz to build the lead back up to 10...it kept happening over and over....then the Spurs get within 2 and Udoka gets a T and gets tossed....I love the passion, but at that point of the game, you have to let it go. That was definitely Rasheedesque...I am also sick of the Spurs not being able to secure a flippin rebound when the game hangs in the balance. If there is one aspect of this team that irks me to no end, it is their crunch time rebounding....it is beyond suspect. Their poor FT shooting doesn't even bother the way their late-game rebounding does.

AK47 has been suckin the last few years....i haven kept up with him this year, but he looked like a world beater last night. he definitely looked like the guy who showed so much promise a few years ago. he must be in a contract year. The Jazz played a great game, and were totally clutch when it mattered.

the refs were absolutely horrible. they were calling crap fouls against both teams. you could tell the officiating was pitiful, cause both teams were cryin like a bunch of toddlers out there. not only that, but just when the game was starting to get a decent flow....BOOM, whistlefest.

For me the only two positives from last nights game.....no injuries from the Spurs....and the game had a playoff type intensity....both teams were very chippy. you can tell they dont like each other......and when you add poor officiating into the mix......tempers definitely get tested...

GO SPURS GO

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1932248 said:
last night's game pissed me off. The Spurs kept getting within 2 possessions, only to go and start a turnover fest and allow the Jazz to build the lead back up to 10...it kept happening over and over....then the Spurs get within 2 and Udoka gets a T and gets tossed....I love the passion, but at that point of the game, you have to let it go. That was definitely Rasheedesque...I am also sick of the Spurs not being able to secure a flippin rebound when the game hangs in the balance. If there is one aspect of this team that irks me to no end, it is their crunch time rebounding....it is beyond suspect. Their poor FT shooting doesn't even bother the way their late-game rebounding does.

AK47 has been suckin the last few years....i haven kept up with him this year, but he looked like a world beater last night. he definitely looked like the guy who showed so much promise a few years ago. he must be in a contract year. The Jazz played a great game, and were totally clutch when it mattered.

the refs were absolutely horrible. they were calling crap fouls against both teams. you could tell the officiating was pitiful, cause both teams were cryin like a bunch of toddlers out there. not only that, but just when the game was starting to get a decent flow....BOOM, whistlefest.

For me the only two positives from last nights game.....no injuries from the Spurs....and the game had a playoff type intensity....both teams were very chippy. you can tell they dont like each other......and when you add poor officiating into the mix......tempers definitely get tested...

GO SPURS GO

i dont know, i was happy with Ime being mad, its a nice change. He was getting hacked a lot and then when he was defending people they kept flopping and getting calls (korver!!!) it was ridiculous! but ya i love the passion he plays with and i think he will continue to get a bigger and bigger role for this team

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i dont mind the passion or getting angry........

but they were down 2 with just over a minute left and he was shooting well. he needs to keep his emotions in check down the stretch......had we held on defense, we could have had the chance to tie or take the lead with a 3. instead, we were down 3 cause of the T and then they got the rebound and hit a clutch 3 which put us down 6.

that T killed our momentum