***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
HBO MAX - Started watching, The Gilded Age. Not bad.
I really like this show. But I really enjoyed Dowton Abbey too. I think Gilded Age probably tries a bit too hard to include modern social issues into the storyline but it it is still a good show. Some of the acting could be a bit better too.

I like historical depictions of the past and I want them to be as accurate as possible.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I really like this show. But I really enjoyed Dowton Abbey too. I think Gilded Age probably tries a bit too hard to include modern social issues into the storyline but it it is still a good show. Some of the acting could be a bit better too.

I like historical depictions of the past and I want them to be as accurate as possible.
Haven't seen much of Downton Abbey. The house the Russell's built is a gem. The actor who plays Mr. Russell has a very good speaking voice. Russell's young daughter has great facial expressions.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally getting around to watching the Arnold documentary.

Crazy what a life he had through sheer will, determination and never giving up on his dreams.
He’s got a new book out along with what I feel is an excellent daily podcast and newsletter.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, Loki was pretty damn bonkers and Gen V was insane. Invincible Season 2 premiere as well. What a time to be a nerd lol. Then throwing in some Robocop and Spider-Man 2. An abundance of riches!
Gen V has duplicated the complexed, messed up personalities of The Boys in a fresh all-new format. I had my doubts they could pull it off But it is a very good spinoff.

Jaz Sinclair and Andre Anderson were two reasons why I thought I would enjoy Gen V after seeing them in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Both still are but I have found myself REALLY liking Lizze Broadway's character Emma/Little Cricket!

Emma is as messed up or possibly more messed up than some of the others. Her Ant-Man thing was gross and revolting. I LOVED IT! Then they layered her character with Giant-Man capabilities on top of that? Blew me away. Great stuff.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
While we’re on Gilded Age, Downton Abbey and other shows a man is brave to admit he watches and enjoys…. Season 2 of Julia on MAX is coming out any week. Great performances in that one. I really enjoyed it. A biography on Julia Childs, maybe the first celebrity TV Chef. Don’t know how true it is to real life, but she definitely hustles the game well in a male dominated society.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I am watching Gen V now. I can't believe I am actually liking it. "The Boys" is better but not by a lot.
I enjoy it. And looking forward to The Boys Season 4. Both the same, but Boys is more a dark take on corporate America and politics, while Gen V is more so on social media, tech world, and today’s youth.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Kill Team on Netflix = Based on a true story. Some what like casualties of war movie but set in Afghanistan

visionary

Reaction score
High Rise the series
Netflix 7.5/10 if you like Drug/Mafia violence shows
Asia Ortega is 11/10 on a hotness scale

Creeper

Reaction score
Finished Gen V. I really liked it up until the last episode which I thought was not that great. I certainly hope there is another season, but Amazon Prime has a habit of cancelling shows that are pretty good, or taking years to produce the next season.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Finished Gen V. I really liked it up until the last episode which I thought was not that great. I certainly hope there is another season, but Amazon Prime has a habit of cancelling shows that are pretty good, or taking years to produce the next season.
They are greenlit for season 2.

The Boys season 4 will take place right after the events of GEN V and then GEN V season 2 will take place right after the events of The Boys season 4

The Plot lines of each show will feed into the other, so
expect the virus to play a prominent part in The Boys next season

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are greenlit for season 2.

The Boys season 4 will take place right after the events of GEN V and then GEN V season 2 will take place right after the events of The Boys season 4

The Plot lines of each show will feed into the other, so
expect the virus to play a prominent part in The Boys next season
Patient Zero should be Homelander :mad: