***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I finished "The Fall Of The House Of Usher", it was pretty good. I liked how they wove several of Poe's stories into the narrative with a little more modern take.

I'm also 3 episodes into "Orphan Black Echoes", so far so good. It takes place in 2052 in the same world that the original series took place, similar base idea as the original, but with a twist. As a fan of the original series, looking forward to see where it goes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Blue Eye Samurai

Eight episodes

One of the best television series of ANY kind I have watched all year. Quentin "Kill Bill" Tarantino would be proud.

Note: This is NOT for children. It is rated TV-MA for gore, language, nudity, sex, smoking and violence. The only thing close to 'safe' for kids is the language and smoking. And that's pushing it. There are multiple explicit scenes of the other four descriptions.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I don’t feel like I’ve met anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, but definitely recommend catching up on Reacher S1 before the new season. You won’t regret it. Great show and one of the few examples I can think of where they made a far superior TV series of a disappointing movie franchise.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t feel like I’ve met anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, but definitely recommend catching up on Reacher S1 before the new season. You won’t regret it. Great show and one of the few examples I can think of where they made a far superior TV series of a disappointing movie franchise.
Having a guy who matches the character's dimensions helps. :muttley:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Disney and Hulu will be integrated into one.
Disney shows and movies will still available but my guess will be a new interface that has Disney and Hulu in one app instead of two like it is now.
I think that's what the article stated. But it also seems to say the price will be going up.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Disney and Hulu will be integrated into one.
Disney shows and movies will still available but my guess will be a new interface that has Disney and Hulu in one app instead of two like it is now.
Whew!! I was going to say, my wife would freak out if Disney+ just went away all together. She loves that app. lol We don't even have little kids in the house, she just loves the animated movies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whew!! I was going to say, my wife would freak out if Disney+ just went away all together. She loves that app. lol We don't even have little kids in the house, she just loves the animated movies.
I still like it for the most part, but it’s clear that Disney is now charging MORE for LESS. As a consumer, I’m not too happy about that, so I just switched my plan from annual to monthly. It does cost me a bit more, but it also gives me the option to drop the service for a while if there’s not any new content I really want to see.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I still like it for the most part, but it’s clear that Disney is now charging MORE for LESS. As a consumer, I’m not too happy about that, so I just switched my plan from annual to monthly. It does cost me a bit more, but it also gives me the option to drop the service fir a while if there’s not any new content I really want to see.
Can't you do that once the changes take place, when you know exactly what the changes are? Or do you already know?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't you do that once the changes take place, when you know exactly what the changes are? Or do you already know?
The changes I’m referring to specifically are the output of Marvel and Star Wars content.

Disney+ has doubled their cost since it’s 2019 debut, from $6.99 per month to $13.99 At the same time, their amount of movies and shows that I’m interested in has decreased.

With Loki just wrapping up, I don’t think there’s anything Marvel or Star Wars-related until January. And even then, the Echo series has just 5 episodes.

After that? Who knows? But I’m keeping my options open. It’s the same for me with Paramount plus. No Star Trek? No subscription.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The changes I’m referring to specifically are the output of Marvel and Star Wars content.

Disney+ has doubled their cost since it’s 2019 debut, from $6.99 per month to $13.99 At the same time, their amount of movies and shows that I’m interested in has decreased.

With Loki just wrapping up, I don’t think there’s anything Marvel or Star Wars-related until January. And even then, the Echo series has just 5 episodes.

After that? Who knows? But I’m keeping my options open. It’s the same for me with Paramount plus. No Star Trek? No subscription.
I am on the same page about Paramount+ but I do think it has a good catalog of programs. Thing is, a good chunk of its new programming is already on CBS. Why am I paying for The Equalizer when it is already on broadcast television? And why am I essentially paying twice for commercials since I do not subscribe to the highest no-ad subscription tier? They are the same ads on broadcast or cable as they are on streaming. And you cannot fast forward through them. :mad:

Wolf Pack did grab me though. I guess once a Sarah Michelle Geller fan, always a Sarah Michelle Geller fan.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am on the same page about Paramount+ but I do think it has a good catalog of programs. Thing is, a good chunk of its new programming is already on CBS. Why am I paying for The Equalizer when it is already on broadcast television? And why am I essentially paying twice for commercials since I do not subscribe to the highest no-ad subscription tier? They are the same ads on broadcast or cable as they are on streaming. And you cannot fast forward through them. :mad:

Wolf Pack did grab me though. I guess once a Sarah Michelle Geller fan, always a Sarah Michelle Geller fan.
Other than Star Trek, they don’t offer much that interests me. Certainly not enough to keep paying monthly.