***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Invincible - S2/E4

Great episode! The stories are moving along in unexpected directions, and it's getting much more interesting.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The new season of Invincible is pretty good so far.
Agreed. Just caught up. As good as Season 1. They are doing a great job with the characters. Deeper than the trade paperbacks. His mother's loss is one example. Marvel/DC should work with Amazon more. They always take these shows (Boys, Invincible) to another level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeper

Reaction score
Just finished "Blue Eyed Samurai" on Netflix. I don't usually watch animated action stuff, even adult animated series like this one. Comedy stuff like American Dad and Family Guy are about as far as I will lean into animation. And BES is definitely an adult series with nudity, sex, gore, violence, and even some smoking, which seems to be offensive to Netflix. On a side note, I get a kick out of these network warnings about content. The other day I saw one before an old western for something like archaic social depictions. Too much modesty and clean language I think!

Blue Eyed Samurai an okay story with an ending I didn't really care for. It sets up for another season. I give it a 5 out of 10. People into adult animation might score it a little higher. I am not sorry I watched it but it won't make me tune in to other adult animated series.

It's funny because I loved the show "Farscape" even though there were puppet characters but I am not crazy about animated characters. I guess I need 3 dimensions or I am not convinced!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The new season of "Slow Horses" started and watched the first three episodes and liking it as much as the first two seasons so far. Gary Oldman is so good in this, his character is a real character. He plays a brilliant MI-5 agent who's stepped on too many toes, ruffled too may feathers, he's crude, slovenly and kinda obnoxious and heads the Slough House office. They are nicknamed Slow Horses because everyone posted there are misfits in one way or another, underachievers, attitude or personal issues, botched missions etc. and are relegated to the lowest, most menial intelligence tasks, background checks and such. Oldman shines in this series.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The new season of "Slow Horses" started and watched the first three episodes and liking it as much as the first two seasons so far. Gary Oldman is so good in this, his character is a real character. He plays a brilliant MI-5 agent who's stepped on too many toes, ruffled too may feathers, he's crude, slovenly and kinda obnoxious and heads the Slough House office. They are nicknamed Slow Horses because everyone posted there are misfits in one way or another, underachievers, attitude or personal issues, botched missions etc. and are relegated to the lowest, most menial intelligence tasks, background checks and such. Oldman shines in this series.
What service is this on? I've never heard of it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
What service is this on? I've never heard of it.
Apple TV and they're only 6 episode seasons, so pretty quick to binge and catch up. It's a spy, crime thriller and while not a comedy it does have some witty and funny dialogue, especially from Oldman. It's become one of my favorite series right now.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Apple TV and they're only 6 episode seasons, so pretty quick to binge and catch up. It's a spy, crime thriller and while not a comedy it does have some witty and funny dialogue, especially from Oldman. It's become one of my favorite series right now.
Don't have Apple, but I'm sure it's good, if Oldman is the lead.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Early screening picture of upcoming Netflix exclusive, Beverly Hills Cop IV

Lions are actually a good team now. LOL

78074813-12776625-He_s_back_Netflix_unveiled_a_sneak_peek_image_of_Eddie_Murphy_s_-a-7_1700596754051.jpg