***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Night Agent on Netflix.
Part of it I like, part of it is really goofy.
Some of the acting is ok, some of it is really bad.

The concept is pretty cool.

From IMDB

Low-level FBI agent Peter Sutherland works in the basement of the White House manning a phone that never rings - until the night it does, propelling him into a conspiracy that leads all the way to the Oval Office.

Give it a chance if that sounds interesting. Go in with lower expectations. Some one built it up a great deal for me so I think that influenced my feelings of it letting me down a tad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Night Agent on Netflix.
Part of it I like, part of it is really goofy.
Some of the acting is ok, some of it is really bad.

The concept is pretty cool.

From IMDB

Low-level FBI agent Peter Sutherland works in the basement of the White House manning a phone that never rings - until the night it does, propelling him into a conspiracy that leads all the way to the Oval Office.

Give it a chance if that sounds interesting. Go in with lower expectations. Some one built it up a great deal for me so I think that influenced my feelings of it letting me down a tad.
Yeah, it wasn't bad. Not something I'd tell anyone they have to see, but worth watching.

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone watching "Obliterated" on Netflix? Is it me or is this show one intoxication gag after another in every episode? I get it. Fight hard. Party hard. We've seen this in so many shows and movies. But "Obliterated" takes the drugs and alcohol to a whole new level and it is non-stop.

Perhaps its my age, but I think making a show about how much fun it is to get high on every illegal drug imaginable and wash it all down with alcohol while fighting to save thousands of people from imminent danger isn't all that funny after a while. One or two drunk/high jokes can be funny. One after another for 4 hours gets monotonous. The writers clearly are limited in their range of jokes. Imagine an entire series about farting. One fart joke is funny. One every few minutes loses its humor.

John813

Reaction score
Fall of the House of Usher.

Was good but definitely not my favorite series by Mike. Dare I say I think I liked the one with the terminal kids more, and I thought that dragged at times.

it got to a point where you knew what was going to happen. Everyone dies. Only suspense was what did they do to get the curse but it’s obvious Verna was some type of mystical creature/demon. At least other shows by Mike there was a true unknown each episode who could die or not. I know it’s based off a book by Poe converted to a series.

Creeper

Reaction score
"The Crown" is over. It was a wonderful Netflix series from the first season to the last. I don't know how much is fact and how much is fiction, but it was still a good watch. I appreciate that Queen Elizabeth II was one of the greatest characters in history. This series does a pretty good job of capturing that. But the series asks the right question at the end. With her gone, what happens to the monarchy now? In the show Prince Phillip tells Elizabeth that what follows her is basically a clown show that will destroy everything, seemingly dissing his own children and grandchildren. He also tells her not to worry about it because they will both be dead and it won't matter to them.

I think he maybe be on to something. Charles is decent chap but doesn't have his mother's brains or savvy. He might be emotionally ********. The show does not make Prince William a particularly good, but I suspect they relied on Harry and Meghan for much of the background on him. But with the Queen gone, will the British people continue to support what is becoming a reality TV show that costs the British people a lot of money every year?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Prime Video 2024 Exclusives Sneak Peek

Road House Remake, Fallout Game TV Series, Mr. And Mrs. Smith, etc…

…with the live boxing and football they almost remind me of an HBO clone.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Caught up on Reacher S02 last night. While I know there are only 4 episodes out, I have to say, I think I enjoyed season 1 a lot more. This one is ok, but it feels a tad slow to me and way more cheesy.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Caught up on Reacher S02 last night. While I know there are only 4 episodes out, I have to say, I think I enjoyed season 1 a lot more. This one is ok, but it feels a tad slow to me and way more cheesy.

Was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This season is a little Jack Ryan meets The A-Team...but it's still one of the better shows out there.